Problems with 12-22-17 Update

The bot no longer seems to be executing the "TO TOWN" feature when it needs to repair or the toons bags are full. I have not altered any of my settings/plugins since updating. The log doesnt show anything out of the ordinary except for the fact that the bot doesnt realize its gear is red or its bags are full. 

EDIT - Just to add, this happens with all plugins disabled. 

If you go to "Tools" and click "Force to Town" - does it go then? If the answer is yes, it's actually a bug with wRobot and NOT your NPC database.
If the answer is no, try the following:

Disable all plugins - restart the bot ENTIRELY (cancel the program).
Try again. Does it still occur? Because it is possible that any code modified your NPC database. wRobot will refuse to go to vendor, if it doesn't have the necessary NPC available.

@Droidz I noticed lately when you modify settings with wManagerSetting. CurrentSetting, sometimes they save after you close the bot.

They should never save! If that's the case here, it is possible that code on profiles (NpcDB.AcceptProfileOnly for example) or any modifications to the NPC database while the bot runs are persistent. 

Maybe that can cause these problems? 

22 hours ago, payyn518 said:

@Droidz Please help us with this bug, several users are being impacted by this bug and it has come to a point of turning off the bot until this is resolved. 

I have the exact same problem. With all the profiles, grinder quester etc. Turning off selling and repair don't help.

7 hours ago, Andreavnn said:

Are you running any other plugins? Mine is up to date and working normally. 

Complete removing the plug-ins fixes the probleem not sure what plug-in was the problem but i guess automatic select food drink. 

Thanks 

If you guys are using HumanMasterPlugin - please update. I cannot say if my plugin caused this issue, as I haven't experienced it.
However, I've built in some more failsafes and improved the plugin's vendor/repair support vastly (the option to automatically select is turned off by default - but still).

People have told me they had tried a clean install with and without my plugin with no difference at all. Regardless - I'm attempting to fix this.