Disable / Turn off Random Jump

How do I turn off the random jump feature? How do I disable jump? I don't desire random bot jump.

I do not see option in General > Advanced Settings (bottom corner) - do you? Am I blind?

Look at your logs next time it happens, It is a feature of the anti-stuck, and its something that generally happens when a plugin/fightclass conflict with the natural movement of the bot. As well as if you are actually stuck on an object of course.

If you look in the bot settings FILE.. should be located  \Wrobot\Settings\General-BotName.ServerName.xml , open it with a notepad.

If see the jump is still there- maybe Manually change it?

<RandomJumping>false</RandomJumping>

Edited by eeny

Thanks a bunch for the awesome replies.

I only use the one plugin to auto consume scrolls. I usually have to fight with the bot, go into Keybindings and unbind the spacebar. Even after it re-assigns it to the letter "i".

Thanks for the tip @eeny - big help! Gonna check the marketplace for the jumping plugin @Mike-Mail - thanks for not being that asshole, but if you wanted too, that'd be fine too. Usually I never ask something until I double-check everything. I dislike being a turd in need of help.