Northdale Warden scanning for hardware?

CocoChanel

Ye, this only happens to players who are reported, so by then you are already fucked, the important part here is to avoid chain bans, and I can assure you that it can be done by using a VM, that's what the Chinese have already started doing.

10 minutes ago, CocoChanel said:

"I reported a mage botting in wetlands at the lvl 27 raptors. I AFKd on the hill above the area, and after some time a GM moved the bot several times to see if it would run back in range and immediately attack the mob. You may not have "seen" the GM chat window, but you would have noticed being moved from your mob over and over. You got caught botting."

Comment from Reddit.

How I would fix = If your character or current fighting target is moved more than 10 yards, ignore your current fighting opponent, and generate a smooth path back to the profile or generate a smooth path to the mob, and do random shit like strafing, jumping or saying a message in general chat like "Lag?".

Thanks for finding it, knew they had tests.
I'm writing a plugin quick for this.

Just now, exuals said:

Thanks for finding it, knew they had tests.
I'm writing a plugin quick for this.

In your plugin you should make it so that the bot will strafe with Q and E for 2-5 seconds every 5-10 seconds, this makes your bot a fuckton harder to spot.

44 minutes ago, CocoChanel said:

Ye, this only happens to players who are reported, so by then you are already fucked, the important part here is to avoid chain bans, and I can assure you that it can be done by using a VM, that's what the Chinese have already started doing.

How do you know about the Chinese. From what I have heard is they dont communicate with outsiders at all.

Also some guys claim to get mass banned even through VMs

Hello.

I've not bought WRobot yet, but I wanted to ask something.
In this post, some people are talking about what GM said to them in certain conversation.

Why should we take GMs words seriously, when is their job to control botting? Pretty sure they're going to say whatever they think it will work to reduce botting.

3 hours ago, miminio said:

Is it possible that they search online accounts with the same account creation ip ?

Don't think so. Yesterday I ran a test, see if I can support the finding of a solution here.

First of all, excuse my English, I know it sucks.

So, in my home we got three internet services from different providers, I bot using only two, leaving a third one untouched. 

What I did is using an old PC, installing a fresh Windows 7 and installing WoW and the botting software I use (As I stated before, I haven't bought WRobot yet. In my country its expensive as f*ck so if you reader want to help a Venezuelan brother out, this is your chance). 

There's a couple of things I need to remark before continuing.

• This third internet server has never been used to bot, even play WoW.
  • This PC has never been used nor to bot or play WoW.
  • I created the account using the test PC and test ISP, so they shouldn't have any fingerprints from this test.

What I did was botting with one account. First I grinded bot it to level 11, even though I was a bit scared because my grinder software its a piece of sh*t. There was a low playerbase when I started, around 7:00 PM, which is around 6:00 PM central time, or 18:00.

Quick important note here, before using this test PC I've been using my PC for botting. I've been banned continuously by grinding or fishing (I have to mention that I'm not stupid, I don't bot 24 hours straight. In matter of fact I'm very proud of my botting schedule) and the last three banwaves I had, I'm certain the GM knew it was the same person botting. Why? In the last bans, which were made at different times, the GM ported my bot to the GM Room, and told me stuff like ''Why you continue trying? No matter how hard you try the outcome will be the same'' three different times, three different bots, he obviously knew that they were all connected.

So, to continue with my test history, I test the grinder bot until level 11 and after that I level manually to level 13. At level 13 I get my professions and fishing. I start the fishing bot and a timer. Exactly at 45 minutes after I started fishing I was straight banned, not ported to the GM Room. So for me, its safe to assume that by using another system with a different internet connection they can't link your accounts with each other. By good VMware tweaking and using a good proxy they shouldn't be able to link the accounts with each other, so there's another thing we're ignoring that its making them find out.

Another couple of things to mention

• I was babysitting at my bot while he was fishing.
  • I'm 100% sure it wasn't a player report, as usually fish in a really hidden or far away spot (Which possibly made my char a more suspicious target)
  • The GM moved TPed my char a couple of yards backwards, see it tried to cast the fishing line again, it obviously did because my fat ass was eating chips and I didn't had the dexterity to stop the bot.

So, couple of theories here. Flying invisible GM? Probably, but I find it weird that he spotted me, as I was in a really hard to see spot.
Maybe my software got detected? Maybe. As I use two different softwares, one for grinding and another one for fishing, and they're both shit, but maybe the grinder its not detected and the fisher it is.

I hope this post helps out! If I remember something I didn't write here I'll edit it or make a new post, I don't know. Cheers!

EDIT!: Very important info. My fishing software is detected.
By fiddling with a fresh WoW client, I injected it and a new file in my WoW named warden.txt
Inside, there was the name of my fishing software and a couple of memory access ids.

Spoiler

Address 00636198, Size : 1
Address 00631615, Size : 2
Address 007C705F, Size : 3
Address 006163DB, Size : 2
Address 007C6E83, Size : 7
Address 00482ED8, Size : 6
Address 0060FF71, Size : 1
Address 004711EA, Size : 1
Address 007C63DD, Size : 3
Address 007C4D41, Size : 10
Address 007C6272, Size : 4
Address 0087D898, Size : 4
Address 006ABF13, Size : 1
Address 0040362B, Size : 3
Address 006CEE4E, Size : 6
Address 00518062, Size : 1
Address 006A467B, Size : 1
Address 00CF0BC8, Size : 4
Address 00636598, Size : 1
Address 007C625E, Size : 2
Address 007C4955, Size : 1
Address 0060BFA0, Size : 2
Address 006163DE, Size : 10
Address 007C33D9, Size : 5
Address 0060BFB1, Size : 2

By the way, should I say the name of the software I'm using? I'm avoiding doing it so I don't break any rules, but I mention it because maybe someone here has it as well.

This is a free software I found online so, stupid me. 
Again dude, if you reading this want to be a hero and help a poor Venezuelan make some money, take this shot!

EDIT 2: Hello again.
I wanted to state something, the fact that I was using detected software cannot overshadow what the theory stated here. They CANNOT link the accounts between each other if you set everything up correctly. There's something we're doing we're not seeing! 

EDIT 3: Hello again again.
Just wanted to tell you reader that if you see an typo or grammatical error, please let me know.

Warden.txt is (afaik) created by oGasai (don't worry, you can say the name). It's also the only software I can think of that gets injected into the client. However, afaik it shouldn't list scanned addresses. Maybe I'm wrong, I haven't used it in ages.
It should default all warden scans and protect from them, so I doubt it's protected. If that's not what you were using, disregard this. 

1 minute ago, Matenia said:

Warden.txt is (afaik) created by oGasai (don't worry, you can say the name). It's also the only software I can think of that gets injected into the client. However, afaik it shouldn't list scanned addresses. Maybe I'm wrong, I haven't used it in ages.
 It should default all warden scans and protect from them, so I doubt it's protected. If that's not what you were using, disregard this. 

Thanks for answering. Yeah, its oGasai.

I have a friend Botting 4 chars at a time. He is entering the lvl 40 zone soon. Pretty excited how this will work out. For me i personally will start botting again soon.

Hi Guys,

My Main account was banned at the weekend, maybe Friday cant really remember. I was full afking at prime time in a populated zone. it was my first time botting on wow with Wrobot and everything had gone so well I thought I was untouchable.

I have the data if it helps anyone., pm if it helps