Northdale Warden scanning for hardware?

CocoChanel

Is this a thing? I have spoken with some pserver admins, and they have told me that their server uses a system like this to catch botters/exploiters, but I dont know if Lightshope is doing it since I have been able to bot 8 characters at the same time for hours without any bans

*UPDATE 1*

After speaking with some people who have experience with the Lightshope system and know how it works, I can confirm that they are using a fingerprint system, but I am still unsure if it is in the website or in the Warden, but I assume its in the warden.

*UPDATE 2*

Been talking a bit more with these people, and it seems like it doesn't scan for your HWID, but it scans for your LAN?

*UPDATE 3*

This is not a major update, I just wanted to mention something so that people maybe can figure this thing out. I was running 3 characters on one pc and 7 on another. Then I turned off the pc with the 7 characters, and let the other one run for a night, next morning the 3 characters were banned, yet the 7 were untouched?

*UPDATE 4*

Just experienced this first hand, I was mob-tagging a lower level character, and they were both ported to GM island within 10 minutes. Also got 7 level 30-40 characters banned at the same time, and they were all ported to GM island. This was done with PAID proxies from a reputable website. They 100% have a way to track you down, and the only way is to use a VM which we still dont know if its 100% safe. 

I've got banned 3x on 20 characters each time now, getting kinda annoying. Not sure if they scan hardware, if that's the case they need a modified WoW client and not the public one listed.

Wrobot needs some serious update to act more human, the plugins that are available helps a bit but not enough to give them away as bots.

Nah. Warden cannot get any hardware info. Especially vanilla warden is basically shit and underdeveloped. Plus wRobot actually defaults all warden calls, which is why it's not detected.
Like @itsalex said, they'd need a modified WoW client (and those modifications are super hard to make and would probably make wRobot unsuable).

That being said, if you run grinders they probably get you for not having any quests completed.

3 hours ago, CocoChanel said:

.Is this a thing? I have spoken with some pserver admins, and they have told me that their server uses a system like this to catch botters/exploiters, but I dont know if Lightshope is doing it since I have been able to bot 8 characters at the same time for hours without any bans 

Atm I got 3 ban , GM TP in GM room in same time my 3 bots, I too use proxy. Before ban GM write me "Do not attempt to bot on Light's Hope. You cannot hide from us." xD

2 hours ago, 79135 said:

Atm I got 3 ban , GM TP in GM room in same time my 3 bots, I too use proxy. Before ban GM write me "Do not attempt to bot on Light's Hope. You cannot hide from us." xD

Please tell me that you have answered "Challenge accepted" before got banned )

2 minutes ago, Findeh said:

Please tell me that you have answered "Challenge accepted" before got banned ) 

unfortunately I do not have time, he was afraid of that answer)

I've had same issue. Used to be able to bot grind up to 30s without detection. Now I am unable to make fresh accounts without being GM boxed before lv 3. All accounts are created through a VPN (Different IP per account), and botted through a sock5 proxy. They are definitely able to detect SOMETHING now that they never used to.

Just now, BetterSister said:

I've used wrotation for 20hours on northdale and no bans so i doubt it

Have you been hit with a ban wave yet? I too managed to bot for days before getting a ban. However, now that i've been hit once, it's like they can somehow easily detect all my accounts despite the precautions I mentioned above.

13 minutes ago, LukeJudd said:

Have you been hit with a ban wave yet? I too managed to bot for days before getting a ban. However, now that i've been hit once, it's like they can somehow easily detect all my accounts despite the precautions I mentioned above.

I just started there so nothing so far

Just now, BetterSister said:

I just started there so nothing so far

Do keep me updated. I had no issues until I first got hit. Since then its nothing but trouble which makes no sense given the supposed anonymity of each account.

My proxies are not leaking. Proxiesforyou and proxycap.

I have one account that survived all ban waves. And that hasnt been created on my computer. I am sure that the Magic is happening in our Browsers while account creation. They catch some of us there already and just wait till these linked accounts show up ingame.

Ps: incognito mode doesnt help

EDIT: Nevermind my theory is broken. 

ALSO: I can confirm what the posters before me said. The first days of northdale, botting seemed easy as hell. But then i got shot by a mass ban wave on me. Since then it is a horror.

Bambo, if you say your theory is broken do you mean the theory that they get your device fingerprint through the browser at account creation?

If yes then how was that theory broken?

I suppose they could get your hardware ID through the browser, turning off cookies or using an icognito browser won't help much there, a MAC spoof however would.

I have the same issue btw, accounts are getting wave-banned, all bots get teleported to the gm island and banned at the exact same time, so either they flag all the bots manually and ban them in waves or they actually have a link between accounts.

I've also noticed that when I get banned only 1 account survive so it's something that they are detecting. 3 times I got banned on 19/20 accounts and I'm using private proxies setup and running them through Proxifier.

On account creation I've used so far, tempmails, gmail & protonmail and been doing incognito on every new account. I'll try the method @Matenia suggested and hopefully I'll have better progress. 

Also gonna switch from full grinding into questing and then switching it up when I feel.

The time /played hasn't had any factor so far, my best accounts were running 24/7 and still the same ban results as running 2-4hours per day.

EDIT: also I know people who are botting 1 account at the time, they also semi-played and getting caught which is really bad. One lasted close to level 40 before getting hammered.

1 hour ago, milkme said:

Bambo, if you say your theory is broken do you mean the theory that they get your device fingerprint through the browser at account creation?

If yes then how was that theory broken?

I suppose they could get your hardware ID through the browser, turning off cookies or using an icognito browser won't help much there, a MAC spoof however would.

I have the same issue btw, accounts are getting wave-banned, all bots get teleported to the gm island and banned at the exact same time, so either they flag all the bots manually and ban them in waves or they actually have a link between accounts.

Are you sure they can access the HWID ID from only the game? If that's the case, VMware is a good option to test these theories, takes more resource but might be worth a shot