Everything posted by Droidz
-
why do you pref wrobot
And this plugin already exists: https://wrobot.eu/files/file/359-whisper-reply/ And about Warmane detection, how I told and some private discutions, for the moment, I found nothing to confirm than Warmane detect WRobot, and I do not think that WRobot is detected, I think more about DB queries (VPN IPs, time in game, number of farms/fishings/mobs killed/accounts/quests/...) or traps (tp, mob spawn, freeze, ... but this automaticly? I read somewhere than Warmane have write few years ago antibot bot?). When I bot 1 or 2 hours per days, with my IP (real IP), my account still alive (I monitoring, sometime players (or GM?) talks to me). But I could be wrong and WRobot is really detected. But I work on it. If anyone has more info about Warmane or saw something strange (when he played manually or with the bot) he does not hesitate to tell me.
-
unable to receive or send private msges
can you share screenshot of error message please
-
why do you pref wrobot
10 years ago was good bot, but now no. Try it again (no lua, no pathfinding, ...).
-
Simple Anti AFK solution
Hello, this plugin still work, download file "AntiAfk_plugin_src.cs" and move it in folder "Plugins", launch WRobot, activate this file tab "Plugins" and use the product that you want
-
Use AOE spell on Focus target(like freezing trap)
Hello, you need to use C# code: wManager.Wow.Helpers.ClickOnTerrain.Spell(1234, wManager.Wow.ObjectManager.ObjectManager.Me.FocusObj.Position); replace 1234 by your spell id
-
WRobot Causes WoW to Stop Responding
Hello, try to install slimdx: https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/#comment-966 If this don't work try to disable your antivirus, program like malwarebyte and teamviewer, if your problem is not resolve activate option "use lua to move" in advanced general settings. If you cannot resolve your problem share full log file please
-
Lua / C# Zone of party members
Search in interface code source https://github.com/MOUZU/Blizzard-WoW-Interface
-
Lua / C# Zone of party members
Hello, You can try to use lua functions UnitPosition and GetWorldLocFromMapPos(x, y)
-
Wrotation (Or Bot itself) crashing.
Hello, can you read this: https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1381-repairinstall-wrobot/#comment-966 Plugin like MemoryClean are useless you can disable it. Try to download another wow client
-
Wrotation without pathing?
Hello, in product settings you have option to manage movement or not
-
Miss wrobot window
if you don't want spam windows, In relogger general settings use option "Ping to check internet connectivity", relogger will launch Wow and WRobot only if internet is active (try to ping wrobot server)
-
why do you pref wrobot
Are you sure you already tried Pirox? It was a very basic bot.
-
unable to receive or send private msges
hello, if you can try again
-
[Gatherer] Problem Mining With Flying Mount
https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/10215-problème-de-minage/?do=findComment&comment=48374
-
Problème de Minage
Bonjour, essayez https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/7548-probleme-de-minage-legion-firestorm/?do=findComment&comment=34766
-
bot keep runing
In your log option "Ignore fights when traval" is activated
-
Miss wrobot window
Hello, you are sure than you use last update? I checked and fix seem to work
-
bot keep runing
Hello, Can you share your log file please ( https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/1779-how-to-post-your-log-file-with-your-topic/ ).
-
New update - bot just jumps around with CTM
I tested, and seem to work, you have check if "Mount Distance" is not to bigger to distance to the town (distance after dismount)? If you get this problem again share your log file
-
New update - bot just jumps around with CTM
Thank you, if you can try with new update (and CTM)
-
New update - bot just jumps around with CTM
@Matenia @Ordush One available? I checked code diff and all seem good
-
New update - bot just jumps around with CTM
All in vanilla?
-
New update - bot just jumps around with CTM
I have old version of rogue fightclass I'll try
-
Driodz Requested Logs from Discord.
https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/10212-new-update-bot-just-jumps-around-with-ctm/
-
New update - bot just jumps around with CTM
Hello, can you give me name of fightclass with problem to reproduct problem