Northdale

Does anyone here have any idea how lights hope aka "Northdale" catches botters? I've never once AFK botted as I feel Wrobot cannot be trusted with all the bugs and how often it fuck ups. I quest nonstop and only use the bot for fishing and some grinding here and there. I was online I got zero whispers from a GM was not teleported nothing just kicked from the server and met the login screen I type in my password and it says the account is permanently closed reason botting. There's no way they could've caught me I don't even take a piss with Wrobot running.

Not wanting to spread false rumors but sounds like the injection is detected, somehow. Kinda like the PQR. But I may be wrong.

As my experience I can say I'm using the robot on the most populated and (apparently) protected WoTLK server (needless to say the name) and I don't see any problem, so it's weird other smaller server developed a better warden imho.

Hope to hear some good news because it's not the first time I read something like this. (even if I don't play on northdale I'm interested anyway on what's going on  overall)

Vanilla warden is so primitive that I highly doubt they actually found a way to catch wRobot. The last update on Warmane (TBC/Wrath) used REALLY creative workarounds to catch ONE small vector (which is what got PQR banned).
Droidz uses hardware breakpoints for Lua injection now afaik, so that should be (completely) safe.

Essentially they must've somehow seen you do something "bottish" or you got false-flagged. You should make an appeal.

5 hours ago, Matenia said:

Vanilla warden is so primitive that I highly doubt they actually found a way to catch wRobot. The last update on Warmane (TBC/Wrath) used REALLY creative workarounds to catch ONE small vector (which is what got PQR banned).
Droidz uses hardware breakpoints for Lua injection now afaik, so that should be (completely) safe.

Essentially they must've somehow seen you do something "bottish" or you got false-flagged. You should make an appeal.

Yeah, I did an appeal waiting for a response. I just found it odd that I was kicked to the login screen and met with account closure when I typed my password in. One would think that they would at least whisper me or teleport me to GM island or something but to but standing there fishing watching my 3rd monitor while playing my PS4 on my top monitor  and receiving no whispers no anything does kind of make me believe that I was just reported by players for standing in one spot for "x amount of time" and the system just auto kicked me 

I almost always get contacted by a GM first or at least people whispering to me "nice bot reported" This is my first ban on Northdale so they might do something different but it was to my understanding that you had to fail some kind of test for them to ban you like fail 3 out 4 tests or some crap. The fact I got zero whispers from players other than my friends and guildmates "which I replied to every single one of them as I never AFK bot" is kind of odd. Even when I fished 8-10 times it was in a dungeon that only I was in so no one could see me if I was fishing outside it was always in some off the wall place that no one would ever walk by if I was going to fish in a populated place I would do it manually and not with Wrobot.

This is an update on my ban I was fishing up Oily black mouths manually when I got banned and they said I was botting when I only bot fish in dungeons so its very clear they don't know what they're talking about. I wanna know how they flagged me as like I said I bot very cautiously and always while at my PC 

Screen_Shot_2018-09-04_at_2.21.55_PM.png

It's because there is a macro for fishing that basically click the lure for you, instead of doing it manually with mouse. It was bannable on retail, and apparently it is bannable on your server too. So Wrobot is safe, just don't use fishing feature.

2 hours ago, food4me said:

This is an update on my ban I was fishing up Oily black mouths manually when I got banned and they said I was botting when I only bot fish in dungeons so its very clear they don't know what they're talking about. I wanna know how they flagged me as like I said I bot very cautiously and always while at my PC 

Screen_Shot_2018-09-04_at_2.21.55_PM.png

the same  like u  i was fishing oiky then lost

this is my log 

[Path-Finding] FindPath from -3269.738 ; -1624.689 ; 9.159184 ; "None" to -3285.612 ; -1638.664 ; 8.153903 ; "None" (Azeroth)

[N] 22:49:14 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2 (20.42965y, 1425ms)

22:49:14 - [Fisher] Going to point > -3285.612 ; -1638.664 ; 8.153903 ; None

[F] 22:49:17 - [Spell] Cast Fishing

22:49:21 - [Auto Decline] Popup Declined

[N] 22:49:26 - [Path-Finding] FindPath from -3280.128 ; -1642.737 ; 8.951513 ; "None" to -3285.612 ; -1638.664 ; 8.153903 ; "None" (Azeroth)

[N] 22:49:27 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2 (6.87768y, 727ms)

22:49:27 - [Fisher] Going to pint > -3yn:285.612 ; -1638.664 ; 8.153903 ; Nou.onjhne

[F] 22:49:28 - [Spell] Cast Fishing

[N] 22:49:31 - [Path-Finding] FindPath from -3279.957 ; -1641.609 ; 9.380622 ; "None" to -3285.612 ; -1638.664 ; 8.153903 ; "None" (Azeroth)

[N] 22:49:32 - [Path-Finding] Path Count: 2 (6.493473y, 712ms)

22:49:32 - [Fisher] Going to point > -3285.612 ; -1638.664 ; 8.153903 ; None

[F] 22:49:33 - [Spell] Cast Fishing

22:54:35 - Trial finish, close bot.

[E] 22:54:35 - System.Char[]

They assume if you are catching 2k fish in wailing caverns all day u are fish botting and ban.  This has been done by many in the past they know botters bot there thinking i can't be reported. But all in all fish botting is rough i never seen anyone do it for longer than a week without eating a ban.

49 minutes ago, tonycali said:

They assume if you are catching 2k fish in wailing caverns all day u are fish botting and ban.  This has been done by many in the past they know botters bot there thinking i can't be reported. But all in all fish botting is rough i never seen anyone do it for longer than a week without eating a ban.

Okay for one I do not bot like that I've said many times I only bot while at my PC and only bot while in dungeons your 2k fish all day is a very overrated number  I maybe bot fish for like 3-4 hours twice a week as I always don't go in to fish those up and I've been doing it for almost two months. So I believe you're wrong

That's a good Idea I will do that and run it 24/7 and see how long it takes for it to get banned. 

5 hours ago, ScripterQQ said:

Make a trash account and fish for a while using the macro that clicks the lure, i'm pretty sure you will get banned.

33 minutes ago, food4me said:

That's a good Idea I will do that and run it 24/7 and see how long it takes for it to get banned. 

Not sure if ironic or what ? but well this is what a friend of mine said about retail, there is a fishing macro that is bannable. I don't know why Blizzard doesn't simply block the macro (like a protected LUA function) and instead it bans the users..

On 9/5/2018 at 6:01 AM, ScripterQQ said:

Short update my fisher is still going and has not been banned. I've been running that account 24/7  he is now level 33 as I've been grinding/quest botting him also. I sat him in the barrens and fished up deviates for 19 hours nonstop he was fishing up oils yesterday in the same spot I lost my other account for about 15 hours straight "gotta love lootfilter"  There's no way I have not gotten reported. I will keep running that account as much as I can someone times I'll come home and he will be disconnected but for the most part, I run this account 24/7

That's interesting that happened to you, i have a buddy on the realm that had a similar experience.. They take the fishing very seriously, i have a grinder account over level 40 now, haven't done a single quest, grinded the whole way, I haven't even gotten a warning or anything lol.  Seems like they are hardcore about the fishing for some reason....

On many 1.12 servers, fishing loots are bugged, you get a LOT of proffession mats  (too many compared to vanlla retail) by spending little time at the right spots, even less if you bot it, and those mats are pretty expensive (at the auction house or even npc).

On elysium, a buddy and me got more than 100g of mats sales the first few days the server opened this way (without botting).

This could explain why they are so attentive to fishing.

there security is super laxed right now cause all the americans and europeans with money went to BFA now they just got chinese and russians playing so they don't care much about looking at logs and all that anymore.

• 2 weeks later...