Afk Loop spam

burnimation

The escape from combat option is throwing errors for you. However, I just checked and the method that your errors say doesn't exist DEFINITELY exists in the binaries with the latest wRobot update.

So maybe try a clean install

9 minutes ago, Matenia said:

I've been running with and without HMP and I still get that AFK problem, but it only occurs after running a quester for a while. It's never instant.

You get afk with new version?

3 minutes ago, DarkMorc said:

Clean install didnt fix anything : @Droidz

21 Sep 2018 16H24.log.html

It is not clean install, you have all your old plugin/fightclass, send me log of session with new install, run automaton without fightclass

10 minutes ago, Droidz said:

You get afk with new version?

It is not clean install, you have all your old plugin/fightclass, send me log of session with new install, run automaton without fightclass

Its a clean install. I copied my fightclasses from the old folder and and installed hmp & FNVs quester manually , copied the other plugins there aswell. (just the dll files in the pluginfolder)

I copied HMP, Wrobot General Settings, and FNVs Progress and quester settings. That doesnt change ANYTHING to old wRobot files

I sent you a version of HMP on Discord that should work. I cannot reproduce this error you're getting. But you can temporarily disable escape from combat and it should never occur again.

Edit: Also updating HMP on Rocketr

Edited by Matenia

4 minutes ago, Matenia said:

I sent you a version of HMP on Discord that should work. I cannot reproduce this error you're getting. But you can temporarily disable escape from combat and it should never occur again.

Edit: Also updating HMP on Rocketr

I changed a lot of codes (mainly in PathFinder), I tried to don't change methods signature but It is possible than I changed one (recompile will probably resolve problem)

Just now, DarkMorc said:

@Droidz 17:34:02 - PathFinder server seem down, try to change server.
17:34:03 - [Security] Pathfinder server seem down, pause bot for 60 secondes

Is that true? No character moves anymore^^

21 Sep 2018 16H23.log.html

The pathing server is not down right now. It's running, no issues. ?

11 minutes ago, Ordush said:

The pathing server is not down right now. It's running, no issues. ?

what is wrong with my wrobot then. nothing working like before... everything set up new and I had no issues before today

Just now, DarkMorc said:

what is wrong with my wrobot then. nothing working like before... everything set up new and I had no issues before today

I know this sounds like a joke, but try restarting your pc. ?

2 hours ago, DarkMorc said:

Yea mine is broken too. Restarted, everything says updated, it just started out of nowhere. 

1 minute ago, namegone said:

Is there some hidden update I'm unaware of? The bot says everything is updated. There's no update listed on HMP page and I haven't been sent any updates.

Schaka Today at 5:54 PM

critical update until rocketr sorts out their shit

Taken from HMP's Discord.

1 hour ago, Ordush said:

Taken from HMP's Discord.

Awesome, thank you. I will try that now since I know where it is. Oh, just kidding. Discord connecting server is busted, which is probably why I didn't see anything. It's been causing problems for people for several hours now. I will update whenever that gets fixed. Thanks again. 

Just now, DarkMorc said:

@Droidz @Ordush

FML -.-

Nothing works here... Not after a clean install , not after new HMP , not after a PC restart , not after everything. Since the fucking update in the morning ?

21 Sep 2018 19H27.log.html

So that log there, is from a whole new install in a whole new folder?
You started it wihtout any plugins/profiles/fightclasses?