Afk Loop spam

burnimation

Hello team! Little issue with AFK Spam since update. Bot will AFK then unAFK, then do this spamming in loops.l I've checked the LUA to move issue. Never had this issue until the update today. 

In addition, there is an issue with targeting like described in a post below mine. This is a super issue for me from all versions ;p.

Thank you!

have the exact same problem. reinstalled all the necessarys drivers for wrobot, slimx v++ etc. Still the same problem. I think i fixed it by making a macro in settings, that the bot presses a button every 60 seconds. Seems to avoid afk but not sure yet.

Have all of you tried reinstalling wrobot into a new folder?
Then add your profiles/plugins/fightclasses after that, to make sure you don't have an old setting or something like that messing up?

Edit: The reason that i am asking, is because i am not having any afk issues at all. and i am on the newest version, so it's definitely something that can be fixed by yourselves. ?

Edited by Ordush

together with that error on all bots :

StartFight(ulong guid = 0, bool inBg = false): System.MissingMethodException: Methode nicht gefunden: "System.Collections.Generic.List`1<robotManager.Helpful.Vector3> wManager.Wow.Helpers.PathFinder.FindPath(robotManager.Helpful.Vector3, robotManager.Helpful.Vector3, Boolean ByRef)".
   bei Escape.RunFightEventHandler(WoWUnit unit, CancelEventArgs cancelable)
   bei wManager.Events.FightEvents.FightTargetHandler.Invoke(WoWUnit unit, CancelEventArgs cancelable)
   bei wManager.Events.FightEvents.(WoWUnit )
   bei wManager.Wow.Helpers.Fight.(UInt64 , Boolean , Boolean , Boolean , Boolean )