Abandoned product?

6 hours ago, Bambo said:

Not at all. Very active. Droidz is currently working alot towards making the pathfinder better and the premium peller deliver profile, fightclass and plugin content.

Alot? Pathfinder? Better? ?

I disagree. But I see your points. But the community makes it alive as well. We have many insanely skilled premium sellers here. And they were not abandoning vanilla wrobot the last year.

Just my two Cents. 

17 hours ago, Findeh said:

What exactly have been done already? Let's say, for a past year.

Quite a few things, a lot of them are under the bonnet that an average user such as yourself may not see (new functions,apis etc). Pathfinding specifically is quite a tough one that's been bug bear for a long time. The latest wrobot update however has a new and in my opinion awesome implementation with the help of reapler. Once a few of the early bugs get ironed out on it, it'll use roads when it can and pick safer paths. I for one am very happy with whats being done.

General communication about such stuff could by improved a lot and some issues take an eternity to be dealt with, but I agree. The latest update is a step in the right direction. Also, due to the bot being fully customable with C#, you can create your own fixes / workarounds, if you are fine with putting the effort in

3 hours ago, Marsbar said:

Quite a few things, a lot of them are under the bonnet that an average user such as yourself may not see (new functions,apis etc). Pathfinding specifically is quite a tough one that's been bug bear for a long time. The latest wrobot update however has a new and in my opinion awesome implementation with the help of reapler. Once a few of the early bugs get ironed out on it, it'll use roads when it can and pick safer paths. I for one am very happy with whats being done.

could be 3 months before its kinked out.  would be possible to have old version as option till u can even test this new system...People dont wanna get chain banned from new pathing errors from things that worked prior just fine of course not optimal but that takes a long time to make run perfect time lot of us don't have to wait till it runs smooth.