Repairing at full durability

My bot constantly switches to 'going to town' in order to repair, its items are 100-90% durability so im not sure why it thinks it needs to repair. Any ideas? I don't see any parameters to set when choosing repair options.

16:36:13 - [ToTown] Go to vendor Aldren Cordon (Repair)
16:36:21 - [Fight] Player Attacked by Grizzled Black Bear (lvl 13)
[F] 16:36:21 - [FightClass] Launch AOE Spell: Demoralizing Shout
[F] 16:36:21 - [Spell] Cast Demoralizing Shout (Demoralizing Shout)
[F] 16:36:27 - [Spell] Cast Thunder Clap (Thunder Clap)
[F] 16:36:30 - [Spell] Cast Hamstring (Hamstring)
16:36:34 - [Looting] Loot Grizzled Black Bear
16:36:36 - [Looting] Skin/Gather/Mine  Grizzled Black Bear
16:36:37 - [ToTown] Go to vendor Aldren Cordon (Repair)
16:36:47 - [Fight] Player Attacked by Cliff Lurker (lvl 14)
[F] 16:36:51 - [FightClass] Launch AOE Spell: Demoralizing Shout
[F] 16:36:51 - [Spell] Cast Demoralizing Shout (Demoralizing Shout)
[F] 16:36:56 - [Spell] Cast Hamstring (Hamstring)
16:37:01 - [Looting] Loot Cliff Lurker
16:37:04 - [ToTown] Go to vendor Aldren Cordon (Repair)

i have similar type of problem. it worked great last night until this morning it constantly try to go to town and the vendor. even if i turn selling and repair of all plugins of it either just stands at the vendor opening the window or it runs like 5 seconds away then turn to town again. would much appreciate if someone could help me get it working again.

3 feb 2019 08H26.log.html

41 minutes ago, Matenia said:

It's possible that @Ordush modifies a Lua function that Droidz uses to read whether you need to go to repair

Nope, everything I've done lua-wise has it's own unique function. So it's not my fightclass making any changes.
- Have you tried copy pasting the wrobot folder, so you make sure the settings are the same?
Edit: @ryno239 make sure to add your log, so Droidz can have a look at it. ?

Edited by Ordush

10 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Nope, everything I've done lua-wise has it's own unique function. So it's not my fightclass making any changes.
- Have you tried copy pasting the wrobot folder, so you make sure the settings are the same?
Edit: @ryno239 make sure to add your log, so Droidz can have a look at it. ?

Are you sure? Some guy tried your vanilla hunter on TBC and it somehow messed up using items. Although that is probably a side effect of backport stuff that didn't exist in vanilla nd then overwriting its functionality (accidentally) when they use it on the wrong client.

50 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Are you sure? Some guy tried your vanilla hunter on TBC and it somehow messed up using items. Although that is probably a side effect of backport stuff that didn't exist in vanilla nd then overwriting its functionality (accidentally) when they use it on the wrong client.

i am 100% positive. I do not hook the functions anywhere. I have only made my own versions of functions.
I can even list the names here. ?

function ButtonControlFC() --<- This is also completely unique and is not even near anything added by the wow api
function GetSpellIcon(name)
function FindItem(item)
function ItemLinkToName(link)
function UnitBuffName(unit, spellname)
function print(message) --<- well this the same code as added in tbc.
function dump(o)
--The rest of the functions i have are functions that has to do with how i handle tables, these are functions like AddFood RemoveFood etc. their names are nothing near anything added by the wow api.

As you can see, some of my functions are close to wow api, like the item ones. But none of them are actually exactly named like that. ?

23 hours ago, fubardubar said:

Yeah, only 1 of my 3 profiles does this.

Using all the same plugins, except its only the Ordush HunterFC profile bot that goes back to town all the time to repair, dragging my xp/hour down by 45%

On 2/3/2019 at 8:32 AM, inkhaan said:

i have similar type of problem. it worked great last night until this morning it constantly try to go to town and the vendor. even if i turn selling and repair of all plugins of it either just stands at the vendor opening the window or it runs like 5 seconds away then turn to town again. would much appreciate if someone could help me get it working again.

3 feb 2019 08H26.log.html

From log file, he don't go to town to repair (he don't try to repair), but to sell (bag full, can be caused by some Wow addons) or buy (food or drink). In the log, seem to go to town to buy food (setting  "FoodAmount = 80")

18 hours ago, Droidz said:

From log file, he don't go to town to repair (he don't try to repair), but to sell (bag full, can be caused by some Wow addons) or buy (food or drink). In the log, seem to go to town to buy food (setting  "FoodAmount = 80")

How do we fix this then? My food amount is set to 40, and after he has eaten like 2, he goes back to town all the time? Is there no hysteris on the food settings? 
I just checked my bot again, and he have been to town 5 times in just 1 hour, and each "town" route takes 7min back and forth, meaning that the bot aint doing nothing else than just running

Don't set it to buy new food if you don't have vendors in your database/profile that sell food. wRobot won't know which vendors sell which stuff, unless you all set it up correctly. So if you're unlucky, it continues going to a vendor that doesn't sell food, then tries again and again.
It's also possible you have set yours up to vendor every x minutes.

Can't actually tell, since only ONE person in this thread has posted a log file.

1 hour ago, Matenia said:

Don't set it to buy new food if you don't have vendors in your database/profile that sell food. wRobot won't know which vendors sell which stuff, unless you all set it up correctly. So if you're unlucky, it continues going to a vendor that doesn't sell food, then tries again and again.
It's also possible you have set yours up to vendor every x minutes.

Can't actually tell, since only ONE person in this thread has posted a log file.

The one who made the thread most like found  out why he was having this issue. Fixed it, and didn't come back to this thread since.
The rest of the people here. well. ?