Good morning,

I found your product last night and decided to buy a key after testing the trial of it.  This morning after only using it to run the questing 1-2 and then started the 12-20 barrens and was watching it the whole time even joined teams talked to people and next thing you know account logged out and was unable to log in due to ban now.  Is there no way to use this product on warmane?

Anticheat violation #1  

You must have used another cheat. Wrobot isn’t detected at all, I’ve used it all after noon yesterday. And you’d get “banned for botting” not a violation.

Can you provide more info? Did you download off there website?

are you using warmane old models or new models?

what fight class + profile you used?

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2019 at 8:09 PM, The Smokie. said:

Can you provide more info? Did you download off there website?

are you using warmane old models or new models?

what fight class + profile you used?

Have i to use the old models? I do not want to get banned.

On Warmane LK Wrobot is detected.

Last week i got a 1 week ban.

Logged in, botted 15 mins and there was a message, that is use a third party programm and i will ban in a few seconds.

now i have 4 week ban ?

39 minutes ago, dg_sh0x said:

On Warmane LK Wrobot is detected.

Last week i got a 1 week ban.

Logged in, botted 15 mins and there was a message, that is use a third party programm and i will ban in a few seconds.

now i have 4 week ban ?

You used gathering, didn't you? wRobot itself is not detected.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone succesfully bot on wotlk warmane realms 1-80 this times? i saw sometimes in-game bots on warmane both realms but cant lvl full 1-80 myself,always private profiles and fc.

@artur.k 

Hello

Botting on warmane mainly contain of how many hours you wish to bot. If you dont wanna get banned set relogger to bot for 3 - 4 MAX (i've done it this way) then stop for at least 5 hour time period. 

I've found its the best to bot slowly instead of fast.

Fast >= Ban

Slow <= safe

Well if you write your own grinder module you can change how bot rotate to search new target how the bot is going to target how the bot is taking the loot etc. Pure and clean wrobot grinder module is so nasty and so visible that using it anywhere is a suicide.

I like how you advertising in every thread the idea, that users should basically code their own bot, missing the point, that users are already paying for the bot ) Like it should not do what it have to do, but every user have to code it himself )

nice idea  but how to do it  i cant find any guide on forum how to

On 6/25/2019 at 8:03 PM, Mykoplazma said:

Well if you write your own grinder module you can change how bot rotate to search new target how the bot is going to target how the bot is taking the loot etc. Pure and clean wrobot grinder module is so nasty and so visible that using it anywhere is a suicide.