need som help, wont mount. [VANILLA]

So ive set it to mount if the distance is 80yrds or more, but it tries to mount and then starts walking mid-cast? 

Every time, mounts in vanilla has a 3 second cast time so it needs to set a delay whilst casting?

Anyone els got this problem? 

Please help.... ?

//Attam

Tried, didnt work.

1200-1500 worked but now everything is delayed...

Ive got 32ms, and a 150mbit connection... i cant have a 1-1,5 second delay on looting/killing/feeding pet etc etc....

@Droidz can you please help?

@thxgod1 thanks.

my exp /hr went från 30k/h - 23k/h.

Then its better to just run the distance and not mount because the grind delay is killing the exp/h. 

Could this be fixed, the mount delay should only be set to just mount not everything els aswell.

23 hours ago, Attam said:

13 maj 2019 14H12.log.html 41.8 kB · 3 downloads

14:16:48.775 - [Mount] Mounting ground mount Horn of the Dire Wolf
14:16:51.074 - [Mount] Mounting ground mount Horn of the Dire Wolf

Same with and without addons.

[E] 14:12:33.628 - Warning: It is recommended to disable all wow AddOns.

Disable wow addons and share your log of session without addon please

29 minutes ago, Attam said:

Its the same, if you read what i said earlier.

//A

It is what you said but I need to see it, if you want help share log of session without addons  and plugin enabled please, if you don't want do it I cannot help you

• 2 months later...

im gonna guess it has something to do with mounting in other expacs being faster. the bot waits only 1.5 seconds because in other xpacs it takes 1.5 second to mount, but in vanilla its 3 second.

im having the same problem but im not a developer or anything and iv looked threw the settings, cant see any options to choose how long to wait for you to mount up. so im just letting the bot run around without mounting up.

1 minute ago, Talamin said:

Maybe the same counts for you: Post a Logfile for the Admin and he can help you!

but i know the problem, i dont need him to read my log files, i need to know how to tell the bot to wait 3 seconds rather than 1.5 when mounting xD

4 minutes ago, Talamin said:

but changing the latency is such a scuffed way to fix it xD it makes everything delayed. fixes 1 problem, makes everything delayed to fuck. i wouldnt class this as a "fix" just a scuffed way to deal with 1 problem lol. the way its coded is to wait so many seconds when mounting. adding delay to all spells rather than making that 1 wait time longer is actually brain dead. the right way to fix this would be to go and find this hard coded wait time and make a setting to be able to set it to what ever u want, or just to have the vanilla version of this bot client to wait longer than the others. kinda shocked to see that such a simple thing doesnt work.

The thing is, here are a lot of Users where this is usable without a problem, so there must be a problem at your end. 

Once again: Post a Log for Droidz so that he can take a look.

I´m out.

5 minutes ago, Talamin said:

The thing is, here are a lot of Users where this is usable without a problem, so there must be a problem at your end. 

Once again: Post a Log for Droidz so that he can take a look.

I´m out.

its not just me.. there are alot of people who have the problem, the vanilla wow version of this bot is so scuffed because its just a back port, the fact that there is a "flying mount" option for the vanilla wow bot just proves my point. the fact they keep in an potion for a flying mount just screams to me that they havnt changed anything to this bot to make it work for vanilla wow, including the wait time while mounting.

Mounts works just fine in every expansion...
The main problem is people use the bot on their characters with about 100 shitty vanilla addons that break the entire Lua environment.

Edited by Matenia

2 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Mountain works just fine in every expansion...
The main problem is people use the bot on their characters with about 100 shitty vanilla addons that break the entire Lua environment.

mountains?

using System.Windows.Forms;
using wManager.Wow.Helpers;
using wManager.Wow.ObjectManager;
using wManager.Plugin;
using System.Threading;

public class Main : IPlugin
{
    bool run;
    public void Initialize()
    {
        run = true;

while(run)
        {
            try
            {
                if (!ObjectManager.Me.HaveBuff("Mount name") && MovementManager.InMovementLoop)
                {
                    MovementManager.StopMove();
                    SpellManager.CastSpellByNameLUA("Mount Name");
                    Usefuls.WaitIsCasting();
                    return;
                }
            }
            catch { }
            Thread.Sleep(10);
        }
    }

public void Dispose()
    {
        run = false;
    }

public void Settings()
    {
        MessageBox.Show("No Settings");
    }
}

Simple plugin for mount, Edit the buff & spellname, If you need edit conditions, there is a lot that can be found Here! Hope it helps (Untested.)