Need a bot for wow classic official servers

Hello everyone, can anyone please tell me if there are working bots for farm BG, for wow classic official server?

If so, where to download? Work bots are required for the current classic version of official servers

I will consider paid options, the main thing is to work and not to ban your account.

Suggestions to write to me on the email [email protected]

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2020 at 10:50 PM, kaleruka said:

be ware - bambo scammer - he was kicked from orca & dont do his job to other bot. &scam people for support

Thats not true. No idea Who you are. We Support all our projects. Even These old wrobot files here in this forum

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.classicxxxx.com

Been botting since 2005. I've used great WoW bots over the years, but this one I've been using it and enjoying it, honestly, it's the best bot for WoW Classic, I play on a European realm but saw it works on all regions.

I love the fact I can actually control my bot/character from mobile application, really fun. I mostly use it for PvP farming, 12-14 hours a day and it's a blast, individual profiles and all features, you should check it out.

Enjoy it!

On 4/1/2020 at 5:31 PM, jeppe010 said:

classic********.com IS A SCAM 100% confirmed !!

they only take bank transfer and want you to send ANOTHER payment to "unlock" the payment in there bank. its ALL BS. REMOVE THEESE PIECE OF SHIT SCAMMERS

it looked too good to be true ?

On 3/27/2020 at 1:39 AM, Yakub said:

http://www.****bot.com

Been botting since 2005. I've used great WoW bots over the years, but this one I've been using it and enjoying it, honestly, it's the best bot for WoW Classic, I play on a European realm but saw it works on all regions.

I love the fact I can actually control my bot/character from mobile application, really fun. I mostly use it for PvP farming, 12-14 hours a day and it's a blast, individual profiles and all features, you should check it out.

Enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=***

Hello, If it is true give free access for free days at jeppe010 or me to test it. But I am sure that it is scam, you use icon, you put your bot name in window title, your user need to select if it is horde or alliance character, ...

People still begging for free stuff online and I thought Jeppe010 was the retarded one..

Back to the report, I had a word with the owner of c****.com and he explained the situation:

- Jeppe010 messages class****com multiple times, trying to get the bot for free, acting childish.

- Jeppe010 claims he sent some money, bank was contacted, no money arrived, he wanted free stuff as the faggot above.

- Jeppe010 started going out on a rage, saying that he will ruin the reputation of clas****t.com for not receiving the BOT FOR FREE.

vqT4W1h.jpg

So people, if you're after reviews:

www.cl****t.com/reviews

PS: I've been using the bot for a couple of months, I did pay for it, I didn't expect it for free and no warnings or bans ever occured on my account.

On 4/2/2020 at 10:26 AM, Droidz said:

Hello, If it is true give free access for free days at jeppe010 or me to test it. But I am sure that it is scam, you use icon, you put your bot name in window title, your user need to select if it is horde or alliance character, ...

I am not affiliated with www.cl******.com but if you want the bot you should pay for it as we all did, and not go down the same route Jeppe010 went, expecting to get it for free. I've paid for it and I've been using it for months, it's the best bot ever.

Regarding the statement that you have to pick the Horde or Alliance on the bot features:

• Those are customizable functions, in case you bot on multiple characters and edit the rotations, trajectory and profiles and all. 
  • If you didn't buy the program, why share your opinion on the subject like you did? Oh because there's another BOT being promoted on this forum, I got you.
  • Stop spreading false informations if you're IQ is situated under 1.

If you want real reviews:

www.clas*****.com/reviews

Where is public chat/forum?

In you review page, the French comment is bad, we can see that you have used google translate, your domain has few days.

And like I said about security, if it existed in public it would be detected within days.

The only publics working bots (with correct features) are lua bots that work with lua unlockers LuaBox and EWT.

19 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Because you come to my site trying to scam my users.

Droidz it is obviously a scam. A small one time fee for lifetime licence with a bot like this? Its not real .

I love how this random guy who isn't even a wRobot member (i.e. lil shit doesn't have the 20 bucks for a subscription) comes in here, calls the OWNER of this bot that actually functions cheap and a faggot, claims he's not affiliated with the bot he's advertising and insulting other members.
"Begging for free stuff" lmao. He's asking for proof so he will allow to continue advertising a different product on his public website.

As if anyone finding this obvious scam post will look at unprofessional comments like that and go forth buying the bot. 
Poor widdle babby is scared he will lose the 10 bucks a month he makes scamming people after domain and server costs lmao.

Edited by Matenia

On 4/2/2020 at 1:19 PM, Droidz said:

Where is public chat/forum?

In you review page, the French comment is bad, we can see that you have used google translate, your domain has few days.

And like I said about security, if it existed in public it would be detected within days.

The only publics working bots (with correct features) are lua bots that work with lua unlockers LuaBox and EWT.

Did you buy it because from your lack of experience, you seem to act like you've built it. 10839 posts says alot about a person, you've got pretty much time on your hands for drama.

• I am using a working bot, I paid for it. Best Bot I've used in ages and trust me, I've been playing WoW for years. 
  • Everything you claimed in this thread were just assumptions since you didn't even BUY the BOT.
  • You know nothing about security and evaluating a product for the customers you have and protecting their data.
On 4/2/2020 at 1:32 PM, Droidz said:

Because you come to my site trying to scam my users.

• Let's be honest now, you're trying to ruin www.clas******.com reputation as jeppe01.
  • The admins on EpicNPC, one of the biggest forums/websites related to WoW, this user (jeppe01) had his posts deleted several times because he's talking crap, same as you are.
  • None of you bought the bot.
  • Only assumptions.

Official reply from one of the lead creators of www.cl*****.com requested me to post this message here:

Tell everyone on wRobot that I am not in it for the money, we're a group of people, friends that have been working for years on developing a customer based bot, relying on safety, protection of data and Mobile application access (Play WoW from your mobile device). We all enjoy WoW.

1. The encounter with 'jeppe010' user as he registered there was a bad encounter, a childish act of spamming, trash talking and threats (from him). I did play along on my part and I was curious to see if he actually sends the money, I even called the bank for further verification, nothing was there, once I told him that, he started threatening me to ruin our reputation.
  2. As for the other person, Droidz. I don't know you, we never spoke yet you make assumptions on a bot that clearly surpasses your skill of expertise. This isn't your average Lua Unlocker bot which anyone can create, we're not talking about Stone Age era.

I won't be dragged into the forum drama, everyone it's entitled to it's own opinion, but next time, if you're curious about something, feel free to contact the person in charge rather then throwing assumptions. We're not kids here, atleast I am not and people can be missinformed if you are acting Steven Spielberg on a WoW forum, just launching false accusations from your (lack of) brain.

The Cla******t.com it's been going on for months, we have a good solid customer base, constantly working on improving it (right now we're adding the dungeon farming method). We've had people who bought 10-20 licenses and are happy playing, not people who ask for 'free days of testing'.

Thank you for reading this!

www.clas******.com/reviews

PS: I will tell all my customers to be careful when leaving a review, that there shouldn't be any grammar mistakes or else it's called fake, lol.

PPS: On a more serious note, thank you for taking the time to read this and remember that I hold no grudges against no person.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:14 PM, Yakub said:

Did you buy it because from your lack of experience, you seem to act like you've built it. 10839 posts says alot about a person, you've got pretty much time on your hands for drama.

• I am using a working bot, I paid for it. Best Bot I've used in ages and trust me, I've been playing WoW for years. 
  • Everything you claimed in this thread were just assumptions since you didn't even BUY the BOT.
  • You know nothing about security and evaluating a product for the customers you have and protecting their data.

I am the creator of WRobot, I create bot for more than 10 years I have probably more experience that you.

Let's be honest now, you're trying to ruin www.cla*****.com reputation as jeppe01.

More that you, all your account are ~1 week.

The admins on EpicNPC, one of the biggest forums/websites related to WoW, this user (jeppe01) had his posts deleted several times because he's talking crap, same as you are.

If someone show this page to the moderator / admin of EpicNpc your post will be deleted.

• None of you bought the bot.

There is nothing to buy ...

Only assumptions.

It's to you to prove that your bot is true, show the forum / chat, show us real proof. Share the profiles files here (or the settings files to see the structure), make videos filmed with your mobile phone where we can see the keyboard and the screen with the bot launched (and this page in the background).

But your scam is well done, the videos and the site are very well done, your mistake and to advertise false bot on the forum of a real bot.

Droidz is on fire!
I love how you are not banning the guy, but just let him play his game. Anyone who sees this post knows he is a scammer. ?

Edited by Ordush