7 minutes ago, Troxwa said:

Despeus de cancelarme 4 cuentas e descubierto franjas horarias seguras para el BOTeo y nunca con la cuenta principal. Yo a dia de hoy uso el BOT las mañanas entre semana y las noches de lunes a jueves. en esas franjas horarias nunca me pillan. Creo que lanzan el antibot cuando mas gente preveen que juega o mas bien dicho su anti bot son las denuncias de la gente

They don't have any anti-cheat it's pure reports

anyone gotten banned by farming herbs and ores using flying mount i got like 4 accounts banned witch  i used to farm ores and herbs in ungoro crater used to farm like 2 hours a day on each ?

• 4 weeks later...

Just dont afk bot is all ?a
List:1. 4-7 hours
2.Buy alot of food yourself so bot doesnt fuck with npc to much
3. Have some  3-5 gold for every new char.
4. For gathering make your own gather way points and wolla you got skills
5. Bot scripts like (quest/grinder) usually doesnt gather that good.
What i was wondering doe. If they cant find this out then i can use 3 accounts if they do not catch one they cant know i use 3 accounts or?

Ps. i got some info on what they can use for bot catching 90% sure. Hit me up in pm and we can talk there. (proof in some way you play there)

Endless is ❤️

10 hours ago, tokdunder said:

Just dont afk bot is all ?a
List:1. 4-7 hours

Yes, the less botting the safer. Better then not botting at all. Then everything will be fine with the account.

10 hours ago, tokdunder said:

What i was wondering doe. If they cant find this out then i can use 3 accounts if they do not catch one they cant know i use 3 accounts or?

They will do. Sooner or later. Use vpn for each

On 6/8/2020 at 5:57 PM, Ordush said:

Oh they have it. At first, there were almost no bans. Maybe this is not exactly anti-cheat in the classical sense. But they came up with something bad for us. Players cannot suddenly start making so many reports.

On 6/16/2020 at 2:39 AM, bayoneta03 said:

anyone gotten banned by farming herbs and ores using flying mount i got like 4 accounts banned witch  i used to farm ores and herbs in ungoro crater used to farm like 2 hours a day on each ?

Not yet. I did farm alot on flying 3 months back. Did a few hours a few days ago and no problem still.

But I got caught one time using the bg bot. Only 7 day ban lucky me. 

They are faking the numbers they claim they banned. 

Every time they write the message on the server the number changes. Day 1 66,  same day or the day after. Last few days I have seen numbers from same week = 66, then like 40, then 30 ish, then 22 claimed bans and guess what? Then i saw the server message again and it said 66 as first time days prior ( and this was monday in a new week lol!) So week 1 max claimed 66 and min claimed 22, next week suddenly 66 claimed bans again on a monday lol. 1 day same max count as last week. If you get what I try to say. They are full of bull.

But they banned 2 of my chars in tanararis ( many people easy to get reported) and 3 in outlands ( many people easy to get reported ) 

Even tried once that they unbanned one lol. Dunno why. 

But I will just buy instant 70 in future. 30 eur is worth it big time. 

But it is my own fauld I get reported. I bot too many hours in a row and 30 levels in 3 days lol.

But I dont give a fuck about leveling only pvp and I dont want to waste 60 days slowly botting to 70 and then still get banned. Then better fast up and bigger risk to banned. If it had to go slow and save I could as well do it manually nearly lol. 

On 7/11/2020 at 11:13 AM, MausFarm said:

Oh they have it. At first, there were almost no bans. Maybe this is not exactly anti-cheat in the classical sense. But they came up with something bad for us. Players cannot suddenly start making so many reports.

I think the fact they announce it on the server how many they ban is enough to 10x reports. Keeping people aware and an eye open for bots. + they know they can report it and they take it serious. Something blizzard never did. They did not want to lose their customers. Endless GG dont give a fuck about what the user wants. Only what they want. Us to pay 30 usd to not level. 

But i'm really happy they now offer the service. I cant stand leveling a 20th char manually. Never - Again. 

On 6/8/2020 at 4:57 PM, Ordush said:

They have to claim they got anti cheat software. It is a no brainer. Will keep a lot of botters away just by claiming it. They dont got the skill to program that shit or time/money lol.  Why only blizzard got warden. Not private servers. 

Ordush is correct, pretty much what they are doing is pushing a lot of lua checks on the client to see if any of the Functions or FrameEvents people use for there bot | program are there. then they using that info to detect flag accounts or perma ban the players. for example : most server use PQR_ExecuteRotation and PQR_EventFrame to detect pqr, (kinda silly they do a simple lua boolen check to see if a program is launched or not. just a little insight on how servers detect stuff.

or some servers use a custom mpq file that hooks onto the functions that client uses and if someone uses that function like CastSpellByName then return a nil. to stop it from casting.

Edited by TheSmokie

Smokie, your input is basically entirely incorrect. The warden module that let's you execute arbitrary Lua code on the client doesn't work in 2.4.3.

So everything you said is true for wotlk (but by far not the only way they're detecting hacks and bots) and has been known for years. Still doesn't apply here at all and you're just making yourself look like a fool to anyone who actually has a little understanding on the matter. 

All you need is plugin for act humanlike if someone is near you, to not get that many reports, BTW, i would buy one if someone willing to write custom code, tried to add my custom behaviors in plugin that one member uploaded here few weeks ago, it detect players, it may send you a log, but i cant make him stop fight and not grind for a while, and run to my hotspot, as an example.

Tried:
  wManager.Wow.Helpers.Fight.StopFight();
                                 wManager.Wow.Helpers.Conditions.ForceIgnoreIsAttacked = true;
                                wManager.Wow.Bot.Tasks.GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(-2846.792, 6138.401, 2.672673, "None"));
                                System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(1000 * 5);
Doesnt work

@vodkalol Let me know if you need accs for 30 euros ; )

@Matenia I just put that there for what wotlk does, I like to repeat this saying to you that I’ve told billions of times, I only work on stuff for wrath, not tbc, not vanilla (might make grinders but that’s its.) not cata (cata just killed the whole wow franchise for me.) is my info is based off wrath of the lich kind. Anymore pointless arrogant insults for a pointless outcome?

Then why did you bother commenting on a thread that's specifically in regards to anti-cheat on a very specific TBC server?
Could it possibly be because most of your posts are to make yourself sound more important and knowledgable while contributing nothing to the topic at hand?

I've said this many times, but often your answers are so incomplete or off-topic that they do more damage than they help anybody. This was just another case. So as long as you keep doing that, I'll happily correct you publically so people can actually find an answer to their question. I genuinely don't understand your need to push your post count into oblivion and make yourself seem soooo important at any chance you can get.

On 7/14/2020 at 9:44 AM, TheSmokie said:

@Matenia I just put that there for what wotlk does, I like to repeat this saying to you that I’ve told billions of times, I only work on stuff for wrath, not tbc, not vanilla (might make grinders but that’s its.) not cata (cata just killed the whole wow franchise for me.) is my info is based off wrath of the lich kind. Anymore pointless arrogant insults for a pointless outcome?

HAHAHAha i feel you my fellow mr Soco