Getting started with WRobot video

eeny

38 minutes ago, Hanke said:

Eeny, you might want to edit out your license key from the video since this is public.

It's a burner key from droidz... He should have disabled it

• 1 month later...

Hi, Watched the video it gave some great tips- however I am a total noob here, when I download profiles it just comes up and a wall of text? how do I save it to where it's supposed to go?

12 hours ago, Ess Bee said:

Hi, Watched the video it gave some great tips- however I am a total noob here, when I download profiles it just comes up and a wall of text? how do I save it to where it's supposed to go?

"The wall of text"

Hope you mean the file, you don't have to open it to edit it :) just put it in the bot folder like this:

Profiles go into the profile folder like:

WRobot\Profiles

Inside there are several options like

WRobot\Profiles\Quester (for the quest bot)

WRobot\Profiles\Grinder (for the grinder)

and so on

Fightclasses go into the fightclass folder like:

WRobot\ <- open Fight Class Editor to create your fightclass (unless you are a programmer, but then i guess you don't need this guide ;) )

WRobot\FightClass  (Put your fightclasses in this folder)

"But Arcangelo, i want to edit the file"

This is possible as well, unless the files are secured

To edit a quest profile

Main -> quester -> product settings -> Easy profile creator -> (new window) open -> choose the file -> tools -> (open these 3) Quest editor, quest tool editor and npc quest giver editor -> change the stuff you want :D

To edit a Fightclass (There are 2 ways to do this)

1. Open the Fight Class Editor from the Wrobot folder

2. open your ingame toon (as you will get all the spells this toon haves) -> open the bot -> tools -> Create fight class -> (Make a new) or load fightclass -> Pick the fightclass you want to edit

NOTE ! Dont work if the file is coded in c# and lua instead of the fightclass editor

Hope this give you an idea of how it works :) - I could be more specific about the other stuff like grinder and gathere and so on, but i guess you should be able to read "how to do that aswell" from this guide

11 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

"The wall of text"

Hope you mean the file, you don't have to open it to edit it :) just put it in the bot folder like this:

Profiles go into the profile folder like:

WRobot\Profiles

Inside there are several options like

WRobot\Profiles\Quester (for the quest bot)

WRobot\Profiles\Grinder (for the grinder)

and so on

Fightclasses go into the fightclass folder like:

WRobot\ <- open Fight Class Editor to create your fightclass (unless you are a programmer, but then i guess you don't need this guide ;) )

WRobot\FightClass  (Put your fightclasses in this folder)

"But Arcangelo, i want to edit the file"

This is possible as well, unless the files are secured

To edit a quest profile

Main -> quester -> product settings -> Easy profile creator -> (new window) open -> choose the file -> tools -> (open these 3) Quest editor, quest tool editor and npc quest giver editor -> change the stuff you want :D

To edit a Fightclass (There are 2 ways to do this)

1. Open the Fight Class Editor from the Wrobot folder

2. open your ingame toon (as you will get all the spells this toon haves) -> open the bot -> tools -> Create fight class -> (Make a new) or load fightclass -> Pick the fightclass you want to edit

NOTE ! Dont work if the file is coded in c# and lua instead of the fightclass editor

Hope this give you an idea of how it works :) - I could be more specific about the other stuff like grinder and gathere and so on, but i guess you should be able to read "how to do that aswell" from this guide

That's brilliant, thank you!! :)

• Droidz pinned this topic
  • Droidz unpinned this topic
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...