Guide to Botting with Proxifier

Lbniese

I mapped it to a copy of wow.exe and the first time I tried it showed up on proxifier connections,  but wow crashed on starting. Now when I launch the same wow.exe I mapped it to, it launches fine and does not show up on the connections list. Not sure why proxifier doesn't see me launching it

7 minutes ago, morphiac said:

I mapped it to a copy of wow.exe and the first time I tried it showed up on proxifier connections,  but wow crashed on starting. Now when I launch the same wow.exe I mapped it to, it launches fine and does not show up on the connections list. Not sure why proxifier doesn't see me launching it

On on Proxification Rules and check Action - it should be using your SOCKS5 proxy, because if its set to Direct it will connect with your IP address.
Also i advice you to set Default to Direct and manage wow.exe to connect through proxy - http://prntscr.com/jh7r2z

So everything EXCEPT wow.exe will connect through your IP and wow.exe through proxy.

Hm, this is how I have it set up. It is odd because it appeared to behave normally the first time (even though wow crashed before start), but proxifier ignores every launch attempt attempt after, meaning it doesn't show up on my active proxifier connections when launched.

66722561_proxifiersettings.png.17003fa5b1de5bf85e8515bb07d584d0.png

Edit: Ok, I removed the port from my settings and now it is seeing the application. However, WoW crashes before starting.

Edit 2: Tried reinstalling WoW, allowing things through firewall, and testing my authentication to the proxy. Not sure what else to do at this point. Note that WoW launches fine when not routed through proxifier.

crash.png.d798948b1046073b084d8a8d3568757f.png

On 5/13/2018 at 9:11 AM, morphiac said:

what do i use instead of *.runescape.* ?

It's the IP of the host / server that you connect to, but I personally didn't put any in, which means the proxy will connect to any WoW Server.

8 hours ago, Lbniese said:

It's the IP of the host / server that you connect to, but I personally didn't put any in, which means the proxy will connect to any WoW Server.

Yeah, I got passed that part. See my most recent post, I'm just having trouble with WoW launching now.

On 5/11/2018 at 4:12 PM, Lbniese said:

I have never had problems with that on either retail or private servers, but retail botting is kinda dead now, and it wouldn't be needed for private servers at least as far as i know

The team of the former Elysium collaborates with Blizzard to open the official vanilla. Nobody can know what protection methods are used on private servers now and what will be used tomorrow.
And the retail botting did not die. Only a few popular bots died. Pay attention to the cost and amount of gold in stores. Something changed after "the botting died"? No. In closed communities, things are still much more active than they were before. Public bots are only the tip of the iceberg.
Those who have long joined the botting and still botting retail, never neglected those things, one of which I mentioned above. It takes 5 minutes, but you get the confidence that you are not fail at least with this

• 3 weeks later...

Getting an error when attempting to use Proxifier to launch instances of WoW - 

"

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #134 (0x85100086) Fatal Condition
Program:    C:\..............\WoW - 2.exe

Unable to establish a connection to socket: The attempt to connect was forcefully rejected.

"

(Including text in case others are searching for same issue)

proxyissue1.jpg.8fc3dcf38c19c900002dfee8b8aaca9b.jpg

I have tried three separate socks5 proxies

1. Private VPS, tunneling through Putty

2. proxiesforyou provided

3. VPN provided socks5 proxy

All the above give an error, but I am able to utilize and successfully see traffic with a browser and putty through each (socks5 proxy instance), so I do not believe it is a proxy specific issue.

Troubleshooting steps - 

1. Allowed wow programs thru, and disabled completely firewall

2. Testing authentication / no authentication, and https proxies vs socks5

3. New installation / separate instances of WoW game folder, name changes

4. Going through home network, vs going through home -> VPN -> socks5 

5. Tried changing settings in Profile -> Name Resolution

WoW client works fine otherwise, except through the proxy. Any help appreciated ?

proxyissue2.thumb.jpg.f1211a9e204655855482c93d1b2c1219.jpg

33 minutes ago, twin said:

Just use AWS ec2 to set up a VM and then use something like putty to create it into a socks5 proxy. 

Tried (linux box, tunnel putty - passes check ok in proxifier, and able to browse/use other programs thru proxy), but still receiving error on wow game start. /shrug

2 hours ago, burncoo said:

Tried (linux box, tunnel putty - passes check ok in proxifier, and able to browse/use other programs thru proxy), but still receiving error on wow game start. /shrug

Is it all proxies? are you sure they are socks5 proxies etc? 

11 hours ago, Lbniese said:

Is it all proxies? are you sure they are socks5 proxies etc? 

Yep, see post above (3 diff socks5 proxies).

morphiac, ever get yours going?

1 hour ago, DarkMorc said:

same error for me. nefarian pserver everything except wow is starting normally

Using windows 10 too?

One of my setups look like this:

q1bUa9t.png

I'll try to setup proxifier on a windows 10 box tomorrow and see if I come across any errors

I purchased socks5 dedicated from myprivateproxies.com  and they weren't socks5 they were some other bs and it wouldn't connect with proxifier so i got a refund and gotem from another site and they worked but i used them on proxycap. And they seem to work so far since i got banned on one line and didn't lose the other 19.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...