Quest Completion Buggy on K3

Hey, yet another thread with another problem of mine.

Although i assume this is not a wrobot issue. I think it is mainly because of K3 scripts.

Some quests can not be turned in even when they are completed. The "Complete" button is just greyed out. After a manual relog everything is back to normal. But obvsly this is annoying because I have to do it by hand.

Any ideas?

Much love.

So...

/reload works

Is there any way to call a /reload everytime he tries to turn in a quest? Because doing it manually is annoying and not botter friendly.

its /console reloadui to fix but ya i deleted the WDB folder before and it still does that quest completed greyed out box though shit.  Gonna run some new accounts with HMP on and see if it turns in quests.  But maybe just a latency thing cause without proxies usually turns in most quests fine but with it on causes lil more lag and might not turn in quests.

I updated HMP to not grey out the button. But the function wRobot uses to turn in quests actually doesn't need the button to be functional at all. So it will likely continue bugging out, whenever that bug does occur

30 minutes ago, tonycali said:

its /console reloadui to fix but ya i deleted the WDB folder before and it still does that quest completed greyed out box though shit.  Gonna run some new accounts with HMP on and see if it turns in quests.  But maybe just a latency thing cause without proxies usually turns in most quests fine but with it on causes lil more lag and might not turn in quests.

Do you think adjusting the min/max ping settings would help? What do these settings mean anyway? How do I know what I should put in there.

Greetings 

Edit: i obvsly know what a ping is. But not quite sure what to put in there. The expected min and max ping of my proxy?

That should help, technically, yes. It basically means wRobot will wait longer before attempting to do the next "action". So for example, if wRobot tries to turn in a quest before the window with the button even shows up - it might not try again. So a certain artificial delay (to account for server lag) was implemented.