Northdale Warden scanning for hardware?

CocoChanel

Just now, Nostradamus said:
  1. Use VMWare
  2. Try to run Win7 if your hardware is weak
  3. Enable Intel VT-x (if you run an Intel CPU) otherwise AMD-V and enable virtualization in your BIOS
  4. Allocate more CPU, Memory and Video Memory
  5. Disable your Antivirus

Thanks! :D:D

1 minute ago, Nostradamus said:
  1. Use VMWare
  2. Try to run Win7 if your hardware is weak
  3. Enable Intel VT-x (if you run an Intel CPU) otherwise AMD-V and enable virtualization in your BIOS
  4. Allocate more CPU, Memory and Video Memory
  5. Disable your AntiVirus

If you're running Windows 7, make sure to install .NET Framework 4.6.
But I still think if they catch you by MAC address, creating a Virtual Network Adapter and forcing traffic through a different one for each WoW should be fine. Of course you'd still have to run each client through a proxy too.

Just now, Matenia said:

If you're running Windows 7, make sure to install .NET Framework 4.6.
But I still think if they catch you by MAC address, creating a Virtual Network Adapter and forcing traffic through a different one for each WoW should be fine. Of course you'd still have to run each client through a proxy too.

You just need to use NAT.

8 minutes ago, CocoChanel said:

You just need to use NAT.

Yeah, but now you're essentially running the overhead of virtualizing an entire operating system just to get another Network Adapter, AND you're not even confirming that it actually is the MAC address they're catching you through

1 minute ago, Matenia said:

Yeah, but now you're essentially running the overhead of virtualizing an entire operating system just to get another Network Adapter, AND you're not even confirming that it actually is the MAC address they're catching you through

Are you sure another network adapter will solve the problem? And is there a guide for that ;o

No, I am not sure, that's why I'm saying you can't test that theory if you run a VM. If you want to know how they actually catch botters, you have to eliminiate the possibilities one by one. 
Someone already linked how to bind WoW to a specific Network Adapter using software. 

Here, I actually googled for you: https://superuser.com/questions/339465/creating-a-virtual-nic-on-windows-7

4 hours ago, Bambo said:

What the hell did they ban the other 50% for though

I also did a shit ton of hacking on their server, to see what the limits were.
So people trying to use hacks is probably a big portion too.

Anyway, i still don't believe in any of this. I certainly don't think they have a way of detecting accounts if you use proxies. I am still to get mass banned, and no i am not questing by hand, and yes i am running more than 5 bots lol.

6 hours ago, Bambo said:

What the hell did they ban the other 50% for though

lot of chinese on new servers will play by hand but they will use a speed hack to fly around fast to get the exploration xp or fly pull mobs then have ur buddy fly in land and loot chests.  lot of times they can make couple hundred gold flying around looting the chests of the world at later lvls. theyll make bunch gold sell it then get banned and the buyer with em.

Is 1.12 supposed to lag like shit with VMware? Running 4gb ram and 6 cores just for 2 bots and they do lag hard, sometimes bots windows just freezes and they do not unfreeze till i change the window resolution or something like that.

Just now, Findeh said:

Is 1.12 supposed to lag like shit with VMware? Running 4gb ram and 6 cores just for 2 bots and they do lag hard, sometimes bot windows just freezes and they do not unfreeze till i change the window resolution or something like that.

Simulating your graphics card always takes it toll

Great  only put on 8 accounts and ban city by lvl 12.   yet can go 2 accounts 24/7 to  30-40.  Whats the sweet spot only lol 3-5?....And of course this is with all socks5 proxies and no cheap shared proxies even after changing the proxy cities on fresh ones to a new country..

3 minutes ago, tonycali said:

Great  only put on 8 accounts and ban city by lvl 12.   yet can go 2 accounts 24/7 to  30-40.  Whats the sweet spot only lol 3-5?....And of course this is with all socks5 proxies and no cheap shared proxies even after changing the proxy cities on fresh ones to a new country..

I have 10 accounts running atm.
They are all with socks5 proxies, same IP range on the first three so 128.84.2.x. (Just some random numbers).
Level 32-37 atm.
I've gotten 1 char banned a few days ago. rest is still fine and running.
Honestly all of you who are getting banned here, have something in common, i don't know what.
But ND does not have any way to detect this unless you are one of those that has whatever it is in common.
You should use more energy finding out what it is, than complaining about getting banned.

can we see these 10 that are 32-37 with blacked names find it odd that ur the only person in this whole community that isn't being banned.    these bans aren't happening on elysium or kronos for us so duno what is needed to test in term of ip ranges...i have them from different countries its not like they are even close together in range..

1 hour ago, Ordush said:

I have 10 accounts running atm.
They are all with socks5 proxies, same IP range on the first three so 128.84.2.x. (Just some random numbers).
Level 32-37 atm.
I've gotten 1 char banned a few days ago. rest is still fine and running.
Honestly all of you who are getting banned here, have something in common, i don't know what.
But ND does not have any way to detect this unless you are one of those that has whatever it is in common.
You should use more energy finding out what it is, than complaining about getting banned.

There at least 3 things that no one mentioned here, that may be filtered by them, but i don't want to post that because if they don't use that, they may start to )
Have tested 2 of 3, nothing good so far.

5 minutes ago, tonycali said:

can we see these 10 that are 32-37 with blacked names find it odd that ur the only person in this whole community that isn't being banned.  

How many people are writing in this thread 5-6 different people?
Is that the whole community?
See the names with blacked names? I hope you are kidding? Why on earth would I make this up?
You can believe me or not, i don't really care. I am just stating facts here.
It gets you nowhere claiming that ND has a method to ban everyone, if you all believe that, you will never get anywhere. You need to understand that this is not the case, and those of you who is having these issues has something in common, i can't tell you what it is. Because i don't know.
But there are people here who are not getting banned.

Edited by Ordush

Theres enough take my word for it without any proof in this world then you call it facts...lol?. BS if so post a overwolf vid of  u running ur 10+ all day there so far away u can't even see the names when there windowed in small boxes..but  if what you are saying is true then why isn't the market flooded with lvl 40's for sale  and only a couple lvl 20's for sale like 1-2 account from MASS SELLERS who usually have 50 accounts for sale...The market says differently than your facts bro.

2 minutes ago, tonycali said:

Theres enough take my word for it without any proof in this world then you call it facts...lol?. BS if so post a overwolf vid of  u running ur 10+ all day there so far away u can't even see the names when there windowed in small boxes..but  if what you are saying is true then why isn't the market flooded with lvl 40's for sale  and only a couple lvl 20's for sale like 1-2 account from MASS SELLERS who usually have 50 accounts for sale...The market says differently than your facts bro.

Yeah waste your time arguing with me instead of trying to solve your issue lol.
If i was just some random noob on wrobot sure I'd go through all the hassle of recording it. However i am not just some random noob on WRobot.
Again, believe me or not, i do not care at all.

Just now, tonycali said:

So in 2 weeks you should have  10 60's ready to post the screen shots of them on ndale with name blacked out if not cool story ordush.

No, because i am not leveling them to level 60 lol.
Bambo started having these issues you people are talking about here, we've been trying out a shit ton of different shit via Discord to solve his issue.

I agreed with him on discord to try level 10 chars at the same time on my setup, to see if i ran into the same issues he did.
One bot got banned, remade a new one (the now level 32) one. Even on the same IP that got banned. Haven't been banned since.

I did this as a service to him, to see if it was his setup that had issues or if it was ND that had some kind of protection. in the meantime this little thread popped up, and as you can see he has even been active here as well.
I am not leveling toons to sell them just like a lot of you guys are, I am a programmer, i make shit so you guys can do your thing. I don't agree on your methods, but that is a whole other discussion.

So no, i am not going to prove anything, and you should focus on finding out what it is that is not working out for you people instead of doing a witch hunt on a senior member, who is telling you guys that you can bot on ND.
I understand that you are frustrated, but there is still no reason to bare that tone.

Typical liberal ideology I'm a senior developer of fight class hunter so im superior to you,  and im evil for selling a charachter and your the morally superior guy here for not (no proof u do or dont) Just like no proof of you going unbanned but have an excuse of why u wont be able to show the 10 hunters that are just rolling thru mass botting without ban city .  I think we beat this dicussion to death.  I'm not sitting here in anger or anything droidz has made an awesome product but ndales seems to have something different than kronos / elysium so i guess will just agree to disagree on topic ordush.

1 minute ago, tonycali said:

Typical liberal ideology I'm a senior developer of fight class hunter so im superior to you,  and im evil for selling a charachter and your the morally superior guy here for not (no proof u do or dont) Just like no proof of you going unbanned but have an excuse of why u wont be able to show the 10 hunters that are just rolling thru mass botting without ban city .  I think we beat this dicussion to death.  I'm not sitting here in anger or anything droidz has made an awesome product but ndales seems to have something different than kronos / elysium so i guess will just agree to disagree on topic ordush.

lol i have nothing against people selling accounts, but as i said that is a whole other discussion.
I will definitely get banned if i keep them running, one at a time by reports.
My point is that something is making them able to see that all the accounts belong to you, or at least that they are all bots. But it's definitely not wrobot that is detected, or some shit that is looking at your windows. It's something else, i don't know what, but you guys are wasting so much time on tin foil theories instead of getting to the core.
I have nothing to gain by lying.
Anyway that is the last word from me.

You guys all have something in common, find out what that is, and you will solve this issue.