Northdale Warden scanning for hardware?

CocoChanel

They've banned 4 of my accounts while i was playing on my main not on the sock5proxy just home ip.  All 4 bots closed account but nothing to my main. I would assume if they had my home i.p. and just wiped all my bots they would drag my main off the home ip into the room since they would know the bots were mine as well and ban my main but didn't happen.

Interesting. I'm more and more starting to think that the proxies we are using are the problem and maybe already flagged. So ez for them: from time to time check on flagged IPs, ban, repeat.

tonycali. Which proxy provider were you using?

Same here. I lost 3 waves of 5+ accounts last week with proxiesforyou proxies. In between i botted with regular IP and one VPN, everything fine. Even botted in Southern Barrens and near Taurajo, which obviously calls for a ban, but nope.

I'm using my own VPS and setting up proxies with correct config for them to be a socks5 proxy, it's 5$ each but worth it, but doesn't matter, I get banned anyways. I'm switching to setting up VM's with unique prints soon

any of you had any lock whit Whit Amazon virtual pc (EC2) ? tryed to run wow on one, but asks for grafic card, so kinda awsumed they didn't have the grafic power needed ?

So is there any way to maybe set rule on your pc that wow1.exe can use only specific ip address(proxies)? So wow2.exe will use some other specific ip address(proxies)

I have tested now and proxycap can really leak your IP address.. it doesnt even discconect me from server when i shut down proxycap, and my real IP is showed for all my bots...

That way your real IP would never be exposed since your wow.exe will only work with one IP which will be proxie...

30 minutes ago, Ivkan1997 said:

So is there any way to maybe set rule on your pc that wow1.exe can use only specific ip address(proxies)? So wow2.exe will use some other specific ip address(proxies)

I have tested now and proxycap can really leak your IP address.. it doesnt even discconect me from server when i shut down proxycap, and my real IP is showed for all my bots...

That way your real IP would never be exposed since your wow.exe will only work with one IP which will be proxie...

First of all.

If your IP is closed and you don't lose connection to the wow server, then your client is not using that IP..

Secondly if your wow client IS connected via the 1 IP and that IP is not gone, then it will stay on that IP it is not possible for the wow client to keep a connection to the server and change IP...

If it disconnects and reconnects, now that is a whole other story

There already is a Guide in this topic on how to do it

6 hours ago, CocoChanel said:

We are all fucked unless we use a VM. One VM takes like e 30% of your cpu or something, so its going to be a shitty situation

Sure it takes some more resources of your PC, but with a properly setup machine you can get away with minimum resource dependent virtualizations. If you could run 10 bots before on a client you can probably divide it by 2 and have them running on VM's, not a bad tradeoff at all atm since there's no way to actually know what they're massbanning on.

12 hours ago, itsalex said:

Sure it takes some more resources of your PC, but with a properly setup machine you can get away with minimum resource dependent virtualizations. If you could run 10 bots before on a client you can probably divide it by 2 and have them running on VM's, not a bad tradeoff at all atm since there's no way to actually know what they're massbanning on.

You will not be able to run 5 + 5 bots and 2 vm on a pc that is able to run only 10 bots without VM. It's more like 3-4 bots instead of 10.

vmware botting is not really going to help.  You'll only be able to run a couple and then still deal with player reports so in the end its not even really worth the time.

The way it works is that it doesnt matter if you run 1 bot or 3000 bots, it matters when you get caught. If you run 20 bots, you will be able to run them until one of them gets caught, and then they will check the connection between the accounts and ban you. 

But say they get one socks5proxy how could they connect ur other sock5connections from states or countries away?. Or you think that if they get your home ip then they somehow can find all your socks5connections.  if that's case couldn't u just call your ISP provider tellem to change your IP after u get banned. Or u just using vmware because u think they got ur hardware id after one ban?.