Hello,

so recently i noticed that Warmane got really in to banning and I got banned about 8 accounts. It got in to the point where I cant even level up my characters again because of banhammers around lvl 30-50. Do you guys have similar issues or its just me doing something wrong? 

Do you guys have any advices in order not to get banned so quicky? 

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, I had two accounts banned this month.

The first one I opened last month, managed to get a bunch of alts to lvl 60+ and one at lvl 77 then got a perm ban for botting, I was botting hard doing mining, grinding and skinning, and I had multiple alts doing the same, I would randomly login when they were rested. I wasn't being careful at all! The ban came when I was AFK but I had an admin whisper me, I didn't reply and a few minutes before I was disconnected with a ban. So I started another account, got to level 30 then banned, that was this thursday. I noticed something odd happened before I got banned, I had an addon warning/crash in the middle of the session but there was no actual warning, just a blank error box, but it had stopped the bot fight rotation, even though it would still move and chase enemies, it couldn't attack. So I tried relogging to disable some addons and the same thing happened, had a addon crash/ empty warning box upon logging in and my rotation mysteriously stopped working, a few moments later I started getting red warnings in the WoW chat saying I was using 3rd party software (It came up like 8-10 times) then I got disconnected. I logged into warmane account and I had been banned for just 15 minutes. I was tired and went to bed, checked the next day and I was permanently banned!

Everything has been on the same IP so far but I'm looking at setting up some VPNs next. 

I am running a 3rd account now purely to see how far I can get before I get banned and streaming privately to youtube, so I'll share the results if/when I get banned next. ?

Just to note I'm a senior player and suffer with RSI in my joints so my only option to enjoy WoW is with a bot, because I physically can't click the mouse and keyboard over and over as it hurts after 10 minutes!  Personally I think bots should be legal, I just see it as just an advanced way of playing the game. The game is basically forcing us to click the press buttons thousands of times over and over. Not cool man.

If you need a bot to use rotation (simple but enough to play ) they are things that will rotate for you without using an injected code ( screen reading + click sending ) you can do it by yourself or get from the net ( search for it I'm not a advertiser here )

You need to stop saying stuff like "Warmane detected the bot" without having proof.
Example: Before last updates, every time a char leveled to level 10 using wrobot, people would get a instant ban. THIS is detection. This is how tauri detected wrobot.
IF you get instant banned at x point, THEN wrobot is detected. If you get banned between level 20-30 or 40-50 or 50-60.That means you have been reported by players, the GM looked at you play and decided that you were a bot.
IF you get 5 accounts banned at the same time, it either means that all your 5 bots were reported, and then when they handed out ban hammers, all 5 bots was on their "paper".
OR it means that your 5 bots were connected someway, this could be IP or something else.
Yes i do not want to know that you use proxy etc. I am sure you are taking your precautions.
To those who use proxy, and think that they are safe behind a HTTP proxy. You are wrong... The only place wow uses http is your log in. as soon as you get ON the server with a char. a HTTP proxy is no longer hiding you.

Ok that's interesting, I managed to get to level 20 without a ban. Before I got banned though I had a group invite which I declined, then about 10-15 minutes later I was disconnected. So could likely of been reported rather than the system detecting. 

24 minutes ago, Ordush said:

You need to stop saying stuff like "Warmane detected the bot" without having proof.
Example: Before last updates, every time a char leveled to level 10 using wrobot, people would get a instant ban. THIS is detection. This is how tauri detected wrobot.
IF you get instant banned at x point, THEN wrobot is detected. If you get banned between level 20-30 or 40-50 or 50-60.That means you have been reported by players, the GM looked at you play and decided that you were a bot.
IF you get 5 accounts banned at the same time, it either means that all your 5 bots were reported, and then when they handed out ban hammers, all 5 bots was on their "paper".
OR it means that your 5 bots were connected someway, this could be IP or something else.
Yes i do not want to know that you use proxy etc. I am sure you are taking your precautions.
To those who use proxy, and think that they are safe behind a HTTP proxy. You are wrong... The only place wow uses http is your log in. as soon as you get ON the server with a char. a HTTP proxy is no longer hiding you.

will 73accs lost this week  be interpreted as a proof? i didnt lose so many in the last half a year, project warmane is on hold for me, shame was the best $$ without it i feel my pockets geting empty 

1 hour ago, Ordush said:

yea HTTP is not hiding us, but SOCKS is hiding us, also your right mostly, but warmane DO detect Wrobot now, i'm pretty sure, got 5 acc banned, with 5 different ip's, at the same time(never happened before), also tested with quester 1-5 level, got banned after ~4 hrs of questing, there were no people around me.

If wrobot was detected it would be an automatic can just like on Tauri. They have most likely just increased their focus like they did it on ND.

Funny fact is that people said exactly the same with ND.

However it was later proven that nd indeed did not detect wrobot. But it seemed that some people had a client that was nodded by the team. At least that was the theory.

Because people found out that using vms stopped getting them banned. ?

if wrobot is detected it can be detected by lvl 1 but banned at  lvl range 1-80 becouse you must know  one thing you are not warmane staff and you dont know how they want ban you,they can give you false hope or they can destroy you in beggining not giving any hope its profile? maybe fc oh and maybe becouse gm stand here and watch me,no its detection if many not stupid people say same thing last days them ordush its detection becouse you cant link that many players in one stupid move that will telll all are bots,i dont know now after last update but before yes it was detection end story.

1 hour ago, artur.k said:

if wrobot is detected it can be detected by lvl 1 but banned at  lvl range 1-80 becouse you must know  one thing you are not warmane staff and you dont know how they want ban you,they can give you false hope or they can destroy you in beggining not giving any hope its profile? maybe fc oh and maybe becouse gm stand here and watch me,no its detection if many not stupid people say same thing last days them ordush its detection becouse you cant link that many players in one stupid move that will telll all are bots,i dont know now after last update but before yes it was detection end story.

Read the nd thread.

on wamane still detected lose today 1 old account and few fresh

and yes if nd  is northdale them yes on northdale wrobot is not detected  just good monitored ingame and tickets,like angrathar where they take care about your ip and tickets from players + gms monitor some zones(know becouse have contact with one gm on angrathar) both wotlk but both different catch bots on warmane i cant bot for like last few days ?

1 hour ago, artur.k said:

on wamane still detected lose today 1 old account and few fresh

and yes if nd  is northdale them yes on northdale wrobot is not detected  just good monitored ingame and tickets,like angrathar where they take care about your ip and tickets from players + gms monitor some zones(know becouse have contact with one gm on angrathar) both wotlk but both different catch bots on warmane i cant bot for like last few days ?

I am currently leveling a char on Warmane, i will report back in a few days.
I am still claiming that it's not detected, but what do i know? I am just some random noob. ?

one char? i now lvl 10 chars with multibox but even if i ding max i realy want keep them for more than few hours when i run them in bot

and tell me where someone say you are noob? if there was a guys yes not only me,and they bot for months with 1 maybe 2 ban for month and now they lose 30 40 60 even 80 accounts in past 7 days you cant say its normal

I can tell Wrobot is 100% not detected on warmane. They just like to ban lvling, grinding and gather bots. my lvl bots gets banned in the first 20 levels, yesterday 1 got banned at lvl 5. It is just very easy for gms to check since there are not lots of chars online at low lvl. But my bg bot runs 16 hours a day without any problems, now already with full s2 gear.

What i found out, warmane outland ist a very EU heavy server. After my ban yesterday, i started another bot at midnight (this vm and ip got multiple hits and is uncleaned). This bot was fine, no problems at all till 20. The other change i made was to switch to dwarf area instead of human. Maybe there was just no GMs online or at least no assholes checking low levels all the time.

4 hours ago, gnorilux said:

Warmane forbids a large piece of screening every day. WR100% has been detected. It is forbidden to use as long as it is used. If it is not updated, it can not be used at all.

What?

show us played stats 

and account on warmane website
Account status: In good standing
Donation rank: Regular
Activity rank: Agent
Community rank: Patriot

Edited by Jensen-

3 minutes ago, Jensen- said:

show us played stats 

and account on warmane website
Account status: In good standing
Donation rank: Regular
Activity rank: Agent
Community rank: Patriot

lol...
I don't really care lol, take it or leave it. I won't make a big fuss out of it.
Tested if it was detected. I had no issues. If you don't believe it, then i don't really care. ?