why do you pref wrobot

Fame

3 hours ago, Matenia said:

It was pretty good for BGs with prerecorded paths and people make good profiles that could tap objectives, etc.
But other than that, Pirox can hardly even be used to level properly. No memory writing capabilities, mostly out of process etc.

I can write a plugin that responds to whispers for wRobot (automatic) in half an hour. That's hardly an argument. Most people would prefer NOT to have automatic responses and use plugins like wDiscord by @Marsbar to actually respond to whispers directly through Discord.

dont know if you ever used pirox...

i leveled multiple chars from 1-70/80 without much afford and its a no brainer because there was multiple 1-80 profiles written (questing/grinding)

setting it up takes probably as much time as wrobot with my self written makromaster.

well the argument was :

the bot is 10 years old and does still things better then other bots .... nothing more.

i mean pathing is crap since i use the bot. bgs are shit since i use the bot.

farming is crap since i use the bot ( probably because of the terrible pathing).

wrobot can be lucky that it has dedicated community developer which are working hard to get some stuff out and that workaround problems because most issues never gets fixed.

6 minutes ago, Puffmutti said:

i leveled multiple chars from 1-70/80 without much afford and its a no brainer because there was multiple 1-80 profiles written (questing/grinding)

???

Questing... in TBC... where the bot can't even interact with target and needs to spam random clicks into the WoW window...
Or Wrath, on the cracked Pirox version that had almost no real functionality. Yes, there were some good grinders that would take you pretty far, without having to change profiles manually every few levels. But those were far and inbetween. I personally remember maybe 1-2 in total that came out before Cataclysm.

4 minutes ago, Matenia said:

???

Questing... in TBC... where the bot can't even interact with target and needs to spam random clicks into the WoW window...
Or Wrath, on the cracked Pirox version that had almost no real functionality. Yes, there were some good grinders that would take you pretty far, without having to change profiles manually every few levels. But those were far and inbetween. I personally remember maybe 1-2 in total that came out before Cataclysm.

????

it can interact with targets what are you talking about?

"no real functionallity"

dude you never used the bot in your life as it looks like. im using it for all the stuff where wrobot fails ?

i have a big compilation of probably all the work that was made back then and trust me there is a shit ton that came out before cata.

well done talking here because all i face are fanboys.

16 minutes ago, Puffmutti said:

dont know if you ever used pirox...

it was a different time where there were more people willing to release their stuff for free. the content has nothing to do with bot itself. tbh the whole stuff with paid profiles came with hb and we are simply adapting to it. also wrobot has way less user than hb or pirox at that time, which means less content overall. if your complaining about lack of profiles why dont you write yourself and release it for free? yeah it is easy and fucking time consuming.

actually i planned to make an all in one lvling profile like kickz in hb but after 1-12 durotar only with all class qs which took me over 20 hours, im not sure if im going to do it anymore.

7 minutes ago, naviomg said:

it was a different time where there were more people willing to release their stuff for free. the content has nothing to do with bot itself. tbh the whole stuff with paid profiles came with hb and we are simply adapting to it. also wrobot has way less user than hb or pirox at that time, which means less content overall. if your complaining about lack of profiles why dont you write yourself and release it for free? yeah it is easy and fucking time consuming.

actually i planned to make an all in one lvling profile like kickz in hb but after 1-12 durotar only with all class qs which took me over 20 hours, im not sure if im going to do it anymore.

dude i never complained ever about anything your talking rn.

your in a completly different topic right now that has NOTHING TO DO with what i said.

and naaah thx.

not worth my time and effort.

classic will be out soon anyway and the bot doesnt support it.

4 minutes ago, Puffmutti said:

dude you never used the bot in your life as it looks like. im using it for all the stuff where wrobot fails

Honey, my best friend was Pirox' only paid supermod during the time. I was an active member of the Pirox forums and had an elite key from when it only cost 8€. I've been using Pirox since before PvPTool even came out and all it could do was queue AV,  then use the trinket to port to your base and Anti-Afk.

Pirox couldn't quest in Wrath. And it certainly couldn't interact with target without clicking everywhere on the screen in randomized mouse patterns in TBC (3.3.5 Pirox with TBC support).

1 minute ago, Matenia said:

Honey, my best friend was Pirox' only paid supermod during the time. I was an active member of the Pirox forums and had an elite key from when it only cost 8€. I've been using Pirox since before PvPTool even came out and all it could do was queue AV,  then use the trinket to port to your base and Anti-Afk.

Pirox couldn't quest in Wrath. And it certainly couldn't interact with target without clicking everywhere on the screen in randomized mouse patterns in TBC (3.3.5 Pirox with TBC support).

well same here but i had actually a full lifetime subscribtion that was avaible for a handfull people ?

well all i can say is your wrong because i got all the profiles here ?

45 minutes ago, Puffmutti said:

i dont know how droidz thinks im talking about warmane there are multiple servers with evidence that detected it but nvm

Give me one evidence please, I wait that since few weeks (when an bot is detected, you can get ban event if you don't move in some case, and if you use WRotation without ban it is that bot is not detected).

40 minutes ago, Puffmutti said:

the bot is 10 years old and does still things better then other bots .... nothing more.

Either you have a bad memory or you are in bad faith. Try cracked version of pvptools (pirox) and you will quickly understand than modern bot are much better.

Some bot like HB and ReBot was better in some features, but you cannot told than for Pirox

if i remember correctly pvptools was even written in AutoIt.

For me atm the 2 biggest issues in wrobot are pathfinding and the way we create big profiles.
The quest editor ui lacks of some basic functionality like adding a new step in between 2 step, drag and drop steps, copy steps
Editing in XML, every step has way too many tags to work efficiently.

27 minutes ago, naviomg said:

For me atm the 2 biggest issues in wrobot are pathfinding and the way we create big profiles.
The quest editor ui lacks of some basic functionality like adding a new step in between 2 step, drag and drop steps, copy steps

You can just add them in the xml file with notepad, and edit them in the editor.
Make your questing profiles in C#! ?

28 minutes ago, naviomg said:

About pathfinding, it is not perfect I am agree, and get stuck on gameobjects added by the server, but with default settings and without plugin, I am rarely stuck (of course, this depend mainly of your profile and your current zone, but if you use NPC of your profile (with path tested by the creator) you will not get problem, but if you start to use your NPC with an random profile (not optimized) you have chance to get problems).

About quests editor, it is recommended to slit your profile in several files (and at the last step load next file), but if you need to insert step, you can edit with notepad, xml codes of steps is easy to edit manually (and I think than you don't need to insert a step near the firsts frequently).

and angrathar wotlk where gm work with 100% and you can get ban by report,or gm just freez char and see,teleport or just whisper attack you,them no not  detected just good gms:)

i dont play on mop but Mike Mail maybe it is about mop tauri server?

18 minutes ago, BetterSister said:

That russian tauri server is crap anyway but didn't droidz fizx that detection already? 

MoP is without a doubt one of the best expansions. Raids are challenging and PvP is the most balanced it has EVER been at patch 5.4.
Most veterans will tell you that. The expansion isn't well received, because too many westeners instantly get a hate-boner when they see the Asian-style continent. 

The server itself is also, easily, the best scripted server I have ever played on. More shit works on there, than Warmane was ever capable of fixing. They have had cross-realm interactions since forever and generally have really, really skilled devs. Also Hungarian, not Russian.

I personally think TBC and MoP are the only good states the game has ever been in. TBC had too much rng and was a bit too grindy for PvP, but PvE was both gated and challenging. MoP finally had balanced PvP, after removing almost all PvE gear. It was a bit too casual friendly and classes weren't unique enough anymore, but they introduced challenging 5 mans again and raids were actually both fun and hard.

Meanwhile vanilla is unpolished and just plain bad (of course, it was 2004-2006). Wrath is probably one of the most unbalanced expansions when it comes to PvP, because the entire balance resolves around what pieces of PvE gear are available. Haste and armor pen turn everything around and allow you to oneshot shit without time to react. The only other time PvP was that bad was during a short period of time in Cata when triple DPS was a thing. PvE in Wrath only became challenging in the last patch. Ulduar was cool, but only hardmodes were any challenging at all. Any heroics were a complete joke and so was the first raid tier. I'm honestly surprised people never got tired of farming ICC. Probably because it's so easy and you need to to become a God in PvP with no mentionable gameplay skills.

I truly believe the reason Vanilla and Wrath are so popular now is because they are the only expansions that have had a decent amount of open-source emulator work put into them over the past years. Because if you play Tauri, their core is absolutely mind-boggling. Never thought I'd see anything past Wrath work that well on private servers - but they are literally the ONLY ones out there and no open-source cores are halfway decent. Same for Cata, except Twinstar might be the only halfway decent server (but dead).

1 minute ago, BetterSister said:

Well then tauri must have improved alot since i last time watched vids of it when queue to rdf would crash your game and bg was all vs all on 10v10 match ?

Not sure what you watched videos of, but even on 5.0 patch release, it was never like that. They do have cross-faction BGs implemented (you specifically have to opt-in) to make sure BGs are happening at any time. But their AH is cross-server, they have cross-server groups, raids, RDF, BGs and arenas between all 3 of their servers.

1 minute ago, Matenia said:

Not sure what you watched videos of, but even on 5.0 patch release, it was never like that. They do have cross-faction BGs implemented (you specifically have to opt-in) to make sure BGs are happening at any time. But their AH is cross-server, they have cross-server groups, raids, RDF, BGs and arenas between all 3 of their servers.

Well that is way better than warmane ever made it

guys ok tauri tauri but i was thinking on not tauri one servers but from my country  sunwell team will open new mop realm,i know its  future becouse they realease first tbc,but mop will be also and it will be hard bot mop if they see all besides they have best gm's and time response for report tickets:)

i realy good know this guys and if they will have tool to auto ban they will use it without see you are friend or not:P