why do you pref wrobot

Fame

i tried hb for a really long time and i got banned with 4 accounts and i really sick from it and i wanna change why do you guys prefer this bot let me know before i buy it ?

In great detail:

You have 3 options when botting in VANILLA.

1) Wrobot - 8 euro /mo
2) Zzukbot - free
3) Vanillabotter - 5$/mon

• Zzukbot
  • Zzukbot is a free bot that was developed by Zzuk and is purely a Grind Bot. it will Skin, and thats it, Grinding and skinning ONLY. Zzukbot is a Great bot if you cannot afford other choices, it is very reliable. Pathing is  click to move, based on hotspots. For example i myself sell a zzukbot package for 1-60 horde and 1-60 alliance. Profiles are basically routes that you can circle or make in a straight line. You have the option of setting a search range, and modifiying waypoint distances of + and -. You can have a DO NOT SELL list, and several other options including a relogger. You can have the bog logout every x mins and back in - which is super nice. Zzukbot uses a great system for Fight Classes. Some of the most advanced Custom Classes ( The bots rotations and spells ) i have seen out of all the bots. Zzukbot also has the benefit of not getting stuck, it will automatically move around objects to prevent you from being stuck. Zzukbot requires you to change profiles every 3-4 levels, so it requires manual input which isnt bad because you should always check every few hours.

• Wrobot
  • Wrobot is a paid bot which is the most advanced of the 3. You can do just about anything including questing, grinding, fishing, pvp, dungeons, party, fuck you name it. You can have Plugins, and fight classes - however all the good plugins and fight classes and profiles are anywhere from 8euro to 30euro. So if you are not willing to spend money i would advice against this bot because the Free profiles just dont cut it. Wrobot really has no flaws, maybe the pathing being all jerky and bot like - but zzukbot/wrobot are exactloy uthe same. Wrobot has the advantage of being 100% afk with some profiles such as my own. Meaning you start it at level 1 and everythign is automated. Whereas Zzuk + Vanillabotter you must change profiles every 3 levels

• Vanillabotter
  • Vanillabotter is a paid bot of 5$ per month. Its the most basic of the 3, and has many flaws and few advantaes. Some of its advantages are herb, mining, skinning, fishing. Vanillabotter is also based on hotspot pathing, meaning the bot will go to Each Hotspot in a row, it wont randomly select, so its a set path. And is best used in a circular type profile because at the end it usually will start from the beginning again. Vanillabotter fight classes arent to advanced, and very few i have seen do what we need. Such as mage - it wont backup or sheep or anything like that. Just straight up mad man cast. Vanillabotter also gets stuck often, if the profile isnt pristine, it will run into a tree and not auto move around it.

Hope it helps!

11 hours ago, Andoido said:

In great detail:

You have 3 options when botting in VANILLA.

1) Wrobot - 8 euro /mo
2) Zzukbot - free
3) Vanillabotter - 5$/mon

• Zzukbot
  • Zzukbot is a free bot that was developed by Zzuk and is purely a Grind Bot. it will Skin, and thats it, Grinding and skinning ONLY. Zzukbot is a Great bot if you cannot afford other choices, it is very reliable. Pathing is  click to move, based on hotspots. For example i myself sell a zzukbot package for 1-60 horde and 1-60 alliance. Profiles are basically routes that you can circle or make in a straight line. You have the option of setting a search range, and modifiying waypoint distances of + and -. You can have a DO NOT SELL list, and several other options including a relogger. You can have the bog logout every x mins and back in - which is super nice. Zzukbot uses a great system for Fight Classes. Some of the most advanced Custom Classes ( The bots rotations and spells ) i have seen out of all the bots. Zzukbot also has the benefit of not getting stuck, it will automatically move around objects to prevent you from being stuck. Zzukbot requires you to change profiles every 3-4 levels, so it requires manual input which isnt bad because you should always check every few hours.

• Wrobot
  • Wrobot is a paid bot which is the most advanced of the 3. You can do just about anything including questing, grinding, fishing, pvp, dungeons, party, fuck you name it. You can have Plugins, and fight classes - however all the good plugins and fight classes and profiles are anywhere from 8euro to 30euro. So if you are not willing to spend money i would advice against this bot because the Free profiles just dont cut it. Wrobot really has no flaws, maybe the pathing being all jerky and bot like - but zzukbot/wrobot are exactloy uthe same. Wrobot has the advantage of being 100% afk with some profiles such as my own. Meaning you start it at level 1 and everythign is automated. Whereas Zzuk + Vanillabotter you must change profiles every 3 levels

• Vanillabotter
  • Vanillabotter is a paid bot of 5$ per month. Its the most basic of the 3, and has many flaws and few advantaes. Some of its advantages are herb, mining, skinning, fishing. Vanillabotter is also based on hotspot pathing, meaning the bot will go to Each Hotspot in a row, it wont randomly select, so its a set path. And is best used in a circular type profile because at the end it usually will start from the beginning again. Vanillabotter fight classes arent to advanced, and very few i have seen do what we need. Such as mage - it wont backup or sheep or anything like that. Just straight up mad man cast. Vanillabotter also gets stuck often, if the profile isnt pristine, it will run into a tree and not auto move around it.

Hope it helps!

i couldn't describe it better myself

8 minutes ago, Ivkan1997 said:

Any other bot for wotlk? Seems like this one is detected from top to the bottom.

Old cracked pirox or honor buddy, both will make you wanna kill yourself compared to wrobot and probably detected 

5 hours ago, Jensen- said:

is there any other bot for tbc?

well there is one more ?

my cracked version of pirox + makromaster. sadly that it doesnt work for vanilla so the best option there is wrobot.

everything else pirox -> all other bots

On 10/7/2018 at 3:43 PM, BetterSister said:

Pirox sure was really advanced bot on wotlk almost 10 years ago. Now it is nothing 

-still undetected not like wrobot.

-200 times better then wrobot in bgs.

-better farming then wrobot.

-automatic whisper respond.

- can do almost everything as wrobot

the only things that i get in mind rn is that you can use wrobot for rotations and add extra plugins/rotations thats the only positive difference.

10 years old and not developed anymore and still beats the shit out of most bots.... what a shame ?

6 hours ago, Puffmutti said:

-still undetected not like wrobot.

-200 times better then wrobot in bgs.

-better farming then wrobot.

-automatic whisper respond.

- can do almost everything as wrobot

the only things that i get in mind rn is that you can use wrobot for rotations and add extra plugins/rotations thats the only positive difference.

10 years old and not developed anymore and still beats the shit out of most bots.... what a shame ?

10 years ago was good bot, but now no. Try it again (no lua, no pathfinding, ...).

It was pretty good for BGs with prerecorded paths and people make good profiles that could tap objectives, etc.
But other than that, Pirox can hardly even be used to level properly. No memory writing capabilities, mostly out of process etc.

I can write a plugin that responds to whispers for wRobot (automatic) in half an hour. That's hardly an argument. Most people would prefer NOT to have automatic responses and use plugins like wDiscord by @Marsbar to actually respond to whispers directly through Discord.

Just stop arguing and try harder to fix this bot. Its detected on warmane, and anything beside testing and finding solution wont help here. We have paid subscription for something that is detected last two weeks. 

I will support your work again Drooidz without doubt, because you're very good programmer so dont let others stop you

And this plugin already exists: https://wrobot.eu/files/file/359-whisper-reply/

And about Warmane detection, how I told and some private discutions, for the moment, I found nothing to confirm than Warmane detect WRobot, and I do not think that WRobot is detected, I think more about DB queries (VPN IPs, time in game, number of farms/fishings/mobs killed/accounts/quests/...) or traps (tp, mob spawn, freeze, ... but this automaticly? I read somewhere than Warmane have write few years ago antibot bot?). When I bot 1 or 2 hours per days, with my IP (real IP), my account still alive (I monitoring, sometime players (or GM?) talks to me). But I could be wrong and WRobot is really detected. But I work on it.

If anyone has more info about Warmane or saw something strange (when he played manually or with the bot) he does not hesitate to tell me.

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

And this plugin already exists: https://wrobot.eu/files/file/359-whisper-reply/

And about Warmane detection, how I told and some private discutions, for the moment, I found nothing to confirm than Warmane detect WRobot, and I do not think that WRobot is detected, I think more about DB queries (VPN IPs, time in game, number of farms/fishings/mobs killed/accounts/quests/...) or traps (tp, mob spawn, freeze, ... but this automaticly? I read somewhere than Warmane have write few years ago antibot bot?). When I bot 1 or 2 hours per days, with my IP (real IP), my account still alive (I monitoring, sometime players (or GM?) talks to me). But I could be wrong and WRobot is really detected. But I work on it.

If anyone has more info about Warmane or saw something strange (when he played manually or with the bot) he does not hesitate to tell me.

im with you about warmane bans, i dont think the bot itself is detected, more like very active gms banning bots. even i can do it without access to their db. got tons of lvling bots, hard to monitor them. about the ip problematic, it seems warmane doesnt care at all about ip. had tests with multiple bots on same ip and pc also with my main on it and bots gets banned seperatly. main is still alive.

my friend tried grinding in terrokar with lvl 70 on a pretty popular spot, same time i was in voice with him. after ~15min his char got ported multiple times during a fight by few inches. i guess to check the immediate bot movement to the mob (it was a rogue). he immediatly wrote ??? in /s and the gm whispered him sorry bot check. after that he closed the bot and grinded another 15 min by hand with ctm like a dumbass bot.

Another point which confirms for me that wrobot is not detected is, bgs works without any problems if you have a good routine and profiles. grinded 300k honor without any problems.

Also i found out lvling during midnight is much safer than any other time (EU time), which confirms for me even more its just very active gms since most players are eu based.

I don't understand why people are even discussing weather or not wrobot is detected for the tbc warmane server....

I leveled a mage from 1-70 there a week or two ago... I even posted screenshot of it... I even used the same mage grinding for some days 24/7..

12 minutes ago, Ordush said:

I don't understand why people are even discussing weather or not wrobot is detected for the tbc warmane server....

I leveled a mage from 1-70 there a week or two ago... I even posted screenshot of it... I even used the same mage grinding for some days 24/7..

i dont know how droidz thinks im talking about warmane there are multiple servers with evidence that detected it but nvm

13 minutes ago, Ordush said:

This thread is about Icecrown (WotLK). TBC is definitely not detected, although I've been unlucky getting a 14 days BG bot ban recently when running my healer fightclass. It's just unfortunate that the Battlegrounder has no support for healers. Even so, that doesn't make wRobot detected anyway.