By far the worst bot i ever used

I mean come on its garbage... some examples 

1. Bot needs to repair no problem lets run trough all mobs ignore all blackspots etc...

2. Pulling by far is the worst, he simply ignore all mobs in front of him to pull mobs further away

2 hours ago, catrix555 said:

I mean come on its garbage... some examples 

1. Bot needs to repair no problem lets run trough all mobs ignore all blackspots etc...

2. Pulling by far is the worst, he simply ignore all mobs in front of him to pull mobs further away

Pulling has something to do with your fightclass.

20 hours ago, CocoChanel said:

Pulling has something to do with your fightclass.

You can't decide which target wRobot picks for the fight itself at all. Targeting logic in wRobot is not "smart" at all. 
The only thing you can hope for is a smart fightclass that uses range pull if wRobot targets something that is surrounded by other mobs.

Maybe it is just you unexperienced and clueless on how to set stuff up so you just blame the bot? I am botting 2 chars right now 24/7 since netherwing launch and one is in 60's other is in upper 40's

There are some minor issues with wrobot, but still it's the best bot, no alternatives.
Blackspots are bugged somewhere,
Some navigation issues,
Some database problems
Still the best bot

On 1/18/2019 at 6:42 PM, dcube said:

How have you achieved such success spesh?

by asking alot of questions to alot of people to find out what settings and such need to be set and also rarely leaving the char. I will let it run some nights

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2019 at 6:33 PM, Spesh said:

Maybe it is just you unexperienced and clueless on how to set stuff up so you just blame the bot? I am botting 2 chars right now 24/7 since netherwing launch and one is in 60's other is in upper 40's

please tell me your secrets, i got to 36 and i have to constantly fuck with it lol