How safe is WRobot on private servers nowadays ?

Energia

Hello,

I am wondering about buying a subscription. I have read some topics about WRobot and some people are saying that this bot is detectable from the server side. It is true ? How big is the risk for that on 2.4.3 and 3.3.5 servers ?

Cheers!

From what I heard. Lights hope detects bots, and warmane doesn’t detect you but has a big enuf player base to have players report you

got banned on Netherwing 2 weeks ago after making it to 52 with a warrior, using Quester module and 3-5h / day sessions. Trying it on a new toon now, will report back

I used Bambo's 1-70. Bambo's work has a very high reputation, so I doubt the reason was this profile. Might have been unlucky or wRobot has detection issues on NW in general. I guess I'll find out 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, moerrts said:

How has wrobot been around for years and there aren't any completed questing profiles lmaooao

Just spend 30 minutes making one. Then you can post your level 1-5 quester with all the other failed projects of people who realized they are in way over their head.
Or you can spend roughly 400 hours on getting a more or less 1-40 quester going and then release it for free because you're a good soul. I mean who doesn't like working a fulltime job for 3 months completely for free?

2 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Just spend 30 minutes making one. Then you can post your level 1-5 quester with all the other failed projects of people who realized they are in way over their head.
Or you can spend roughly 400 hours on getting a more or less 1-40 quester going and then release it for free because you're a good soul. I mean who doesn't like working a fulltime job for 3 months completely for free?

So im guessing scripters dont get a commission makes sense why there are barely any free profiles 

That's exactly why people are selling their code. Wrobot as a company doesn't hire anyone. There are no comissions or payouts.
Money from our personal sales goes directly to us. Minus the fees for store websites and PayPal (roughly 10-15% - but a flat fee on small transactions, so out of a 6.50 fightclass I am usually left with 5€ before taxes).

1 hour ago, moerrts said:

So im guessing scripters dont get a commission makes sense why there are barely any free profiles 

We are not affiliated with techprog and/or Wrobot company. And personally i offer a few quester profiles so I can vouch for matenias Statement. It takes hundreds of hours and therefore I personally do not release big projects for free

Edited by Bambo