[SUNWELL] Random Crashes?

Encountered it a lot today, as of the latest update, my game will just hard crash after a while, might be good for an hour, or 5 minutes, and when engaging in combat boom, crash to desktop, maybe it has something to do with the new update they pushed to crash Wrobot and thus the game?

9 minutes ago, Minikan1987 said:

Encountered it a lot today, as of the latest update, my game will just hard crash after a while, might be good for an hour, or 5 minutes, and when engaging in combat boom, crash to desktop, maybe it has something to do with the new update they pushed to crash Wrobot and thus the game?

I've been getting randomly disconnected while not even using the bot. I don't think it's related to Wrobot.

4 minutes ago, Minikan1987 said:

I'm not sure our issues are connected, if im not running the bot (basically just Rotation bot because im lazy AF) im perfectly fine, its only when Wrobot is running and active i have random crashes

I'm gonna start mine up in a little while after Piotrek goes offline, then I'll let you know. How frequent are the crashes?

it varies quite alot, but i found you can do it on demand if you are playing without it for say 30 minutes then activate rotation mode, the first attack will cause a crash out

Tested on 2 different spec's crashes happening on both specs on multiple profiles

thing is, Pioo can't detect Wrobot users using Wrotation, but automated stuff he can, i've also had 2 warnings on 2 different accounts for using PQR, so PQR is offically detected by Sunwell, i still think Wrobot is undetectable for now, its just him trying to trigger users 

13 minutes ago, wojt5 said:

On a bots usings Shakas advanced fightclasses everything works great. on my own wrobot rotation opnly this happening.

Where are those fightclasses located in downloads?

Can't find Shakas for wotlk.

1 hour ago, Matenia said:

I go by Schaka on Discord, he probably means my stuff

Okay, thank you.

Still no luck with the crashes , tried many different FCs for my chars (not Matenia's though :D). Anybody has any updated on that?