Support needed

Ordush

If you need help with anything with the Druid Fightclass for TBC, please post it as a reply to this post.
I will edit the top post with current posted issues, so it's always up to date.

Current Reported Issues:

• 4 weeks later...

hey m8 i purchased your Rdruid healing profile and i love it. but sadly its very robotic in pvp, would like if it could be more suitable for pvp like:

1: have a few hostile dps abilities to make it actually fight a player
2: posible CC option? roots, clones
3: interup with bearcharge?
4: fearie fire

would be sick to see these, cus atm its looking very robotic in bgs, and there is no PVP Restro druid fightclass at all, so i bet you can attract more buyers... i tried to enter the file myself to tweak anything but naturally you encrypteed it ?

❤️ NTX

Just now, ntx said:

hey m8 i purchased your Rdruid healing profile and i love it. but sadly its very robotic in pvp, would like if it could be more suitable for pvp like:

1: have a few hostile dps abilities to make it actually fight a player
2: posible CC option? roots, clones
3: interup with bearcharge?
4: fearie fire

would be sick to see these, cus atm its looking very robotic in bgs, and there is no PVP Restro druid fightclass at all, so i bet you can attract more buyers... i tried to enter the file myself to tweak anything but naturally you encrypteed it ?

❤️ NTX

Hey NTX.
My druid is made for PVE, which is why most PVP features are not there.
However, i am going to rewrite my fightclasses. I will take a look at the druid as well.
Currently i am working on a Vanilla project. When i am done there, i will move back to TBC again. ?

sounds great, youre doing great work! the menu you made is so crazy good work! A+ for above and beyond scripting +++++

was hoping it would be good for pvp when i purchased but it just runs arround when 1v1 and hots itself ?  so cant wait to see what you come up with for pvp implementation!
i know there is a descent demand for good pvp profiles like your druid for pve... that menu feature is superior to anything else me and my friends have seen!! if you where to make that for pvp fightclasses im sure  you would have sales on it! i need SLSL lock and Disc prist both for pvp farming ? sooooo if you get the time ? you already have first sale to me ?

Best regards NTX

2 hours ago, ntx said:

sounds great, youre doing great work! the menu you made is so crazy good work! A+ for above and beyond scripting +++++

was hoping it would be good for pvp when i purchased but it just runs arround when 1v1 and hots itself ?  so cant wait to see what you come up with for pvp implementation!
i know there is a descent demand for good pvp profiles like your druid for pve... that menu feature is superior to anything else me and my friends have seen!! if you where to make that for pvp fightclasses im sure  you would have sales on it! i need SLSL lock and Disc prist both for pvp farming ? sooooo if you get the time ? you already have first sale to me ?

Best regards NTX

Thank you NTX!
When i'm done with my current project, i will revise TBC. ?

• 6 months later...

1st of all sorry for my bad Eng.

Hey, I buy this profile like 6 month ago and download just 1 more time and for sure i can download this profile two more times! But i I forgot my download link. ???

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Nybakken said:

I have very bad lag spikes when he tries to cast, like 1 second hick ups. How to fix? Thanks!

Upload your full wrobot log and try to run wrobot without any wrobot plugins enabled nor any wow addons enabled to isolate the issue and make us able to look into how your wrobot acts.

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, encore707 said:

Tips or suggestions for why the routine is not  decursing or abolishing poison when the options are selected on?

Hey mate.

Maybe there has been some changes to wrobot, can you test on focus target?

• 1 year later...

hey there,

just purchase the resto druid FC, i have set it all up, but doesnt seem to do anything, i placed him in a 2 man party to test the FC and he does not buff tank or himself and does not heal the tank, i have them both on patyhelper plugin and druid follows the tank nps, but doesnt do anything, i even tried just running druid as Wrotation and still does nothing, appologies for contacting you, but at present nothing is working.

im sorry i have been trying to get this set up all day, the resto druid is following my party, but heals himself over tank and doesnt buff tank , MOW or thorns, not sure what im doing wrong tbh