Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has tested the private server version on the new Warmane 2.4.3 TBC Server?  I'm willing to fork over the 20 if it works well since I was so happy with the retail version of wrobot.  Honestly, I don't even need questing, grinding, or gathering profiles.  Just looking for a reliable fish bot because fuck fishing.  

Also, do I need to download a different wrobot version?  Or can I use the most up to date version and just type in the new product key after I purchase the private server edition??

Thank you.

Ah.  That's unfortunate.  I wasn't expecting this bot to be perfect or anything considering it's the first expansion for the game, but I was hoping at least the fishbot worked.  I was checking out the profiles on the sticky post, and there doesn't seem to be any useful ones out there.  I'll keep checking back to see if you or anyone has luck with the fishbot.  Do you have the bot?  How is everything else working?  Or does it just not do much because there's no profiles out there?

*Edit.  I read your post about the fish bot not working.  That's awesome that Droidz is looking into it.  You also mentioned that gathering and everything else is working.  Are you using any added profiles or anything? or just default wrobot settings for those?

58 minutes ago, Gallinoob said:

Ah.  That's unfortunate.  I wasn't expecting this bot to be perfect or anything considering it's the first expansion for the game, but I was hoping at least the fishbot worked.  I was checking out the profiles on the sticky post, and there doesn't seem to be any useful ones out there.  I'll keep checking back to see if you or anyone has luck with the fishbot.  Do you have the bot?  How is everything else working?  Or does it just not do much because there's no profiles out there?

*Edit.  I read your post about the fish bot not working.  That's awesome that Droidz is looking into it.  You also mentioned that gathering and everything else is working.  Are you using any added profiles or anything? or just default wrobot settings for those?

I make my own profiles which takes 1minute once you just get enought energy to look at a video tutorial.. basicly all you do is open the profile editor and click "record waypoints" then you run around and target npcs and click "add" and bot will kill them when you run the profile... if you wanna add npcs and mailbox you click on npcs and do the same.. its self explaining once you try :)

And TBC is not the first expansion of the game, that is "vanilla".. And fishbot works, everything works as it should, the only diffrence is that warmane is the most serious and "well done" private server "provider" out there and since they also are a profit server they can actually get things done professionally and they obviously have a fucking good custom anti-cheat+anti-bot system as they have mannaged to make fishbot not work on their server when it works on EVERY other TBC server :)

Interesting.  I guess I've never tried creating my own profiles.  I've only used wrobot on retail, so obviously there were unlimited profiles to choose from.  I'll continue to monitor your other thread for updates on the fish bot for Warmane 2.4.3 since that's really all I actually care about. I'm definitely gonna mess around with creating some profiles though.  I don't even have a private server key right now.  I'll definitely buy once someone confirms the fish bot is working properly.

Also, Vanilla would be the original version of the game, and BC would be the first expansion to Vanilla wow!!! 

xd jkjk

Although our differing opinions, I do appreciate your insight today brother.  Thanks again!

23 hours ago, Burrows890 said:

But everything else is great - Grinder works, Gather works. Haven't got any decent profiles for Questing yet. Would anyone care to provide?

Questing works Burrows890.. I have quested from 1-50 on ally and 1-60 on horde with the paid vanilla profile =)

• 3 weeks later...

Guys maybe someone can comment on that.

Every single time I try running the bot i see an error in log:

gdgfdgfd: Compilator Error 

error CS0012: Type "System.Attribute  

"System.Runtime, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a".  Something like i need to add something and the bot does not even start working for me.I really don't get it.Any comments?

My bot on warmane recently started to move tiny tiny steps from the graveyard and has very bad pathing going to mobs/different zones. If I run the first 50 yards manually it will continue as usual. 

48 minutes ago, Sundance said:

My bot on warmane recently started to move tiny tiny steps from the graveyard and has very bad pathing going to mobs/different zones. If I run the first 50 yards manually it will continue as usual. 

99% chance this is a faulty fightclass. The bot tries to cast a spell (for which movement stop is required), but can't actually cast it.

Maybe shitty pet handling.