accounts have been blocked

Your bot has recently been updated every time. But. In spite of this, 2 of my.
Take action. The actions of your bot for some reason became (after the last updates) to be defined as "lua unlocker detected!"

ban.jpg.4e3c1f09de38c85bdc2269632275b6fe.jpg

1. I do not play on the official server. 
2. I brought a screen lock account.
I have no idea what and how you change in the work of your program.
I notify you of this.
Perhaps some algorithms of the bot signal about this. 
Perhaps this is not due to your recent changes. But the fact is a fact.
Perhaps in the near future you will add additional functions that will hide the actions of the bot.
Thank you.

Yes but what is the server name? You run WRobot with shortcut "WRobot no dx"? You have never run lua unlocker (or another Wow cheat/hack) on this server? (because you are the first to report WRobot detection)

Yes but what is the server name?  NO COMMENT

You run WRobot with shortcut "WRobot no dx"?  YES

You have never run lua unlocker (or another Wow cheat/hack) on this server?  I`m use ONLY THIS Software  SOME YEARS.

I do not have any complaints about your work on your program. I tell you that somehow your program was identified as a bot.

Thank you for your time.

18 minutes ago, Azalina said:

Yes but what is the server name?  NO COMMENT

You run WRobot with shortcut "WRobot no dx"?  YES

You have never run lua unlocker (or another Wow cheat/hack) on this server?  I`m use ONLY THIS Software  SOME YEARS.

I do not have any complaints about your work on your program. I tell you that somehow your program was identified as a bot.

Thank you for your time.

troll

i just was told that wrobot is indeed being automatically detected on some private servers so i had to return this topic to where it was

For something like this to be fixed we need the name of that private server or we cannot do anything about it. If you say "no comment" on when we ask for name of that server you're basically telling us to fuck off

I would guess that it's WoWCircle or something. There are ways to detect wRobot with Warden, but the only server I know of that can do it is still in beta.
It's definitely not detected on Warmane. Just assuming based on this guy's screenshot it looks Russian and in WoWCircle colors.

If the guy won't say which server it is though, he's likely lying.

I doubt it's WowCircle because their interface doesn't look like his picture.

So, I've got a question about Warden (Private server) if they claimed detect bot and hack , etc... they can detect fight class with lua ?

Especialy, when used macro for detecting burst mode, stun , etc ..?

but the only server I know of that can do it is still in beta.

Which server is ?

14 hours ago, Matenia said:

I would guess that it's WoWCircle or something. There are ways to detect wRobot with Warden, but the only server I know of that can do it is still in beta.
It's definitely not detected on Warmane. Just assuming based on this guy's screenshot it looks Russian and in WoWCircle colors.

If the guy won't say which server it is though, he's likely lying.

its not WoWCircle, its Sirus.su

9 hours ago, bizza356 said:

its not WoWCircle, its Sirus.su

can you find them bragging about being able to automatically detect wrobot? i personally don't think they can detect the bot automatically they just claim for fun that you used lua unlocker 

can you find them bragging about being able to automatically detect wrobot? i personally don't think they can detect the bot automatically they just claim for fun that you used lua unlocker 

there are  actually only one way to be sure. botting(carefully) on it and see what gonna happen.

One more bad news.

And again. When I play on is it banned 2 of my account.

The figure shows the term to any of the ban .The following is the CAUSE of the BAN

server - .wоwсircle.com

So the stealth bot is necessary to work seriously

Screenshot_1.jpg

According to the administration is cheating 1 category

Never tried the bot on theses servers, but just for asking are you sure that you have never used a cheat on this server?

What profile have you used on it ? (product + fightclass) if possible

I've try to run WowCircle but i  don't receive their confirmation mail, just have to waiting for.

Edit: if you also can tell me, if you  was banned direclty on it or not