Warmane-Outland. Still getting ban

Hello, community.

I tried to level up 4 characters after wrobot update, but unfortunatly, through 3 days, all accounts got ban at the same time.

So, the problem with warmane`s wrobot detection, still was not resolve.

Any thought about it?

Were you leveling 4 accounts at the same time, with the same grinding path? Did they get stuck somewhere? If you can share some info it could be helpful. I myself used the robot 1 day ago for several hours with Quester and no warnings or bans.

it does not mater how many bots i use, it`s devided by several hours of /played, so they always located in defferent places when grinding, also i used different IP, it does not related with IP detection. Warmane admins 100% understand WHAT i did, and they 100% are able to detect wrobot, because my main account alive!

Old version (before WRobot 1.9.0) are detected, but last update is normally "safe" (1.9.0). After, of course if you are level 40 and your character have completed 0 quests it is easy to detect server side, or if you are online more than 10h per days several days.

After the release of the update ban was not 3 days, bots were online 24 hours a day on Outland. Pat began bans every day, mainly in the 35-45 LVL. Have all bots done about 20 quests. You need to follow a certain ratio of quests to LVL and hours online a day? On other servers warmane no such problems. You can get LVL 80 without one and the quest to be online 24 hours. Do they have different tracking systems on different servers?

I tested it a bit, not for so long, just some quest profiles and small grinding. Always watching/babysitting it, just in case.

No problems so far, accounts are safe, but I wouldn't push it too far, in fact I do 90% of my tests on trash servers, because I still see banwaves on this one (maybe they are old report, maybe new... but still I'm afraid too of the situation and I don't have many account that I can afford to loose on wrmane.)

• 4 weeks later...

This thread might be a bit old, but found a warden packet dump from warmane's servers, they just ban over 'string.find' and API calls, if they found a specific string in our chat like PQR or EWT and then warden flags you.

Maybe intressting for people,
https://paste2.org/wDYINatW

Source: https://bit.ly/2ItvVnj