Slow startup / error about firewall / new version

Just about an hour ago I started getting errors on startup of WRobot about version being out of date or a firewall preventing connection. This is not happening every time I start up, sometimes it will start, although it takes 2+ mins for it to load. Very fast connection and high end computer setup. Anyone else experiencing this? Also am getting DNS errors when trying to reach forum site currently 5/6 times. I do use PIA for a proxy, but was having these problems even with proxy disabled.

Got the same problem. Bot was running smooth all day, all of a sudden the whole interface is lagging and i cannot start the bot anymore (showing several errors, like disable antivir, go to forum for help etc.)

Wtf?

It happend right after i changed the kind of meat my fight profile feeds my pet (from ordush

Sometimes the wrobot interface starts without bugging (after 2-3 minutes)  but i cant get the bot to start.

FIX PLS

same here, has issues connecting on startup and even when it finally loads after a few tries, the bot wont start. Just keep clicking on the play button and nothing happens. Sounds like DDOS or host issues

Website look to have some troubles too, sometimes pages don't load or are very slow, as the bot .. 
Hope its not a DDOS ! 

I can report that the problem is exacerbated when starting the second wrobot instance  

during this I've discovered that wrobot is launching an additional executable at windows startup - can you explain what this is for ? hopefully nothing nefarious

Starts and runs for me after a few tries, but the loading time is pretty slow. Sometimes I get the "please disable your antivirus" or "WRobots server seems to be down" error message. Took me more than ten minutes to get two bots running.