Teleported but not banned

Hey Guys,

Today I woke up and one of my babys wasn't running anymore.

Instead there was the Teleport popup.

I was sure that I would not be able to log into that account anymore. But I was wrong. So far no Ban happened.

Also. I didn't login in any weird place. It was the normal zone where you would expect your character using the Profile I used.

And yes, the character is low level. Like lvl 15 or so. Do you think I got busted and it is just a matter of time till i get visited again? Or maybe it was a wrobot bug?

Thanks for your advices.

You most likely didn't get teleported. Sometimes it get's triggered by "random "events or even just dying and getting transferred to the graveyard. Check the log file of that session, what exactly was going on

Just now, FNV316 said:

You most likely didn't get teleported. Sometimes it get's triggered by "random "events or even just dying and getting transferred to the graveyard. Check the log file of that session, what exactly was going on

Ok Thanks I will.

I will go on with this account till the sweet or bitter end :p

51 minutes ago, FNV316 said:

That really doesn't make sense. But I'm curious what was going on and would appreciate to get a look on these log files

What exactly do you mean? I am not saying that this teleport was caused by your profile. Just saying that the leveling experience currently is way slower than what I am used to when I use grinding profiles on horde side.

No need to get offended. I can send you the logs later this evening.

9 minutes ago, Zan said:

Stop using a hacked version.

Thats why i think the entire forums Help & Support sections should be private and only for members with subscription, so we dont get into the situation we help a cracked user.

10 minutes ago, BambosiXadrea said:

What exactly do you mean? I am not saying that this teleport was caused by your profile. Just saying that the leveling experience currently is way slower than what I am used to when I use grinding profiles on horde side.

No need to get offended. I can send you the logs later this evening.

? I was just stating that it doesn't make sense for my profile to causing it. The 1-40 versions contains some steps that could cause the bot to close, when the option is activated, but the demo version doesn't. I'm asking out of pure curiosity.

The only thing offending me right now is your assumption that I am offended :rolleyes:

The cracked version should not be able to run encrypted profiles (It's like wRobot 1.7.2). I personally try to use some API in my products that wasn't in an old version just to throw runtime errors.

4 minutes ago, FNV316 said:

? I was just stating that it doesn't make sense for my profile to causing it. The 1-40 versions contains some steps that could cause the bot to close, when the option is activated, but the demo version doesn't. I'm asking out of pure curiosity.

The only thing offending me right now is your assumption that I am offended :rolleyes:

My bad. Sorry.

20 minutes ago, Zan said:

Stop using a hacked version.

I am using a licensed version and if you want to be sure. Ask droidz. He will be able to confirm after I send the license key ;) anything else forum warrior?

3 minutes ago, Matenia said:

The cracked version should not be able to run encrypted profiles (It's like wRobot 1.7.2). I personally try to use some API in my products that wasn't in an old version just to throw runtime errors.

Funny. Using your fightclasses and plugins. Maybe I can run them without errors because I own a legit copy of Wrobot?

I was teleported one zone over one or two days before the last ban wave.

Was in suramar herbing the teleport error popped up.  Logged my toon back in i was in valsharah (sp).

Probably just a bug, but it was the first time i ever saw a teleport error.

4 minutes ago, BambosiXadrea said:

Different forum account. Bad naming choice on my licensed account. Could get me banned on some servers. Is that against the rules? If so i apologize and will change Accounts immediately.

Nope it isnt, but many people here create threads and want support with their cracked wrobot version.

3 minutes ago, Dreamful said:

Nope it isnt, but many people here create threads and want support with their cracked wrobot version.

Not really happy with it but I will post on my licensed account soon. I dont want people to think that I am one of these scummies.