[TAURI] Wrobot detected

15 minutes ago, Apexx said:

I was using my custom Fight Class with WRotation, and my plugin, WRadar.

Does your fightclass or WRadar use lua?
The reason i am asking is because they might be sniffing lua, that's what warmane did last time

I will have to double check my class file. It's been a while since I last scripted it. I may have some lua code in there somewhere I am sure. The interesting thing for me, was it all happened after hitting level 10. I had been using the fight class without any problems up until that point. WRadar does not use lua.

3 hours ago, Ordush said:

Can you write down what parts of wrobot you were using?
Quester?
Fightclass?
etc? ?

Doesn't seem to matter, I've had it ban me while wrobot was only attached, not even running.
Ran without plugins and fightclass, doesn't seem to make a difference.
Warden only seems to activate at lvl 10

It's funny to think if perhaps @Droidz runs the Tauri server, and doesn't want his own bot running on it? :laugh: I have seen him comment on other topics, but he doesn't seem to be particularly taking interest in this thread topic. No offense Droidz. I have moved on to other servers since then. It's not really worth the time perhaps?

7 hours ago, Apexx said:

It's funny to think if perhaps @Droidz runs the Tauri server, and doesn't want his own bot running on it? :laugh: I have seen him comment on other topics, but he doesn't seem to be particularly taking interest in this thread topic. No offense Droidz. I have moved on to other servers since then. It's not really worth the time perhaps?

Don't worry guys, he will get around to you.
He answers questions where he has a quick answer first.
Things like this takes a lot of time and testing.

I was lucky enough to have just finished my sub when this happened. Everyone I know using this was getting banned. Not conventional detection. Worried that any work around will be a cat and mouse game. Robot is too public not to be downloaded, tested and a new detection issued.

Since we all know that Wrobot injects/hooks into the wow executable (correct me if I am wrong), I went looking for some kind of alternative. I spoke with the creators of Zzukbot, formerly Betterbot, a bot that does not hook into the executable (wow32.exe) at all. It is given elevated (administrative) privileges so that cheat detection does not have the privileges to see the robot, if that makes sense.  Zzukbot is java based which I have no clue how that all even works as I am not a programmer but that is what I learned. When I told these guys that Tauri detected wrobot, they were confused and thought I didn't know what I was talking about. I told them people were being banned by just having the robot open not operating. I was told that private servers (or blizzard until recently) do not use this type of injection detection. He asked me if Tauri used a custom launcher, which they do, so Tauri is pretty damn smart with regards to how they distribute their client. Anyways, if anyone was interested in talking programming with the zzukbot creators, they are in the zzukbot channel on slack: https://zzukbot.slack.com/.

Also, here is the source code as it was made public (in case wrobot want's to incorporate it, which I would totally pay for ? ):

https://github.com/Zz9uk3/ZzukBot_v1

Zzukbot only works with Vanilla.

Zuukbot is C# and hooks. Warden is entirely different in Vanilla to MoP. ZzukBot just filters warden calls in vanilla to prevent detection. In MoP, Warden is much more advanced and way harder toget past that detection.

Regarding BetterBot, it was and will never be the same as ZzukBot. It's a Java based bot that uses C to do memory reading for camera angles and such, then sends clicks into the game. You have to run every instance under a different windows user.
None of what you said really contributes. I happen to know both the guys behind BetterBot and ZzukBot too. They are incredibly skilled - but none of this applies to MoP, the situations are just not comparable.

None of what you linked (which isn't even ZzukBot V3 anyway) is going to help here. And even vanilla can detect hooks and injection, if you write to memory at all. That is how oGasai was detected for quite a while. From TBC upwards, servers have implemented a way to detect insecure Lua calls too, which is how most servers now instantly ban PQR.

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

If you can try with the new update and confirm me than problem is resolved (be careful)

Ok, i can try it with alter char, if this can help you. Where can i download updated version?

Oh, i think i found it, 2.2.0?

Edited by tutker
Add question