How to Pass Anti-Bot

fengshibang

Some servers will have anti-bot verification systems, just like the following. Pop up a window and ask some simple math questions. If you answer correctly, you can continue playing. If you answer incorrectly or do not answer, you will be kicked off the line. If you answer incorrectly many times, you will be blocked. Could anyone tell me if there is any way to solve this problem?

image.png.ebe16becacae66f3f19651a9d6c43c36.png

1 hour ago, Dreamful said:

WTH, this is getting out of hand.
How they even do this shit without modifing the client, this seems so surreal.

Never saw something be on 8 years private servers without interact with an object, NPC.

Client can receive certain packetss, for example for BG invites. If you modify the content slightly, the client might still accept those packets but the text is modified. Now if they accept the fake BG invite, they agree the math problem shown to them is correct, otherwise it's not (I imagine).

This looks like it's most definitely a modified client though

Please answer the following questions on the chat channel:853-772=?

The remaining time for answering questions is 300 seconds.

Overtime will be forced to go offline .

for several consecutive times Overtime will be banned.

I translated the words in the picture.

21 minutes ago, Mykoplazma said:

You can always detect the pop up if pop up -  screenshot, cut the screenshot, make an ocr etc etc send proper accept or decline. You can get free ocr programs like tessreact ocr and prase the screenshot. 

So the answer is on the chat channel.

6 hours ago, Mykoplazma said:

write /framestack and check if you can read the text content on that popup . If you can then is rather easy to make an plugin to make it on auto.

It is hard for me to get the text content on that popup.However,it is on staticpopup1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can detect when that pop up appear, make a screenshot then use autoit to extract only the part with a text and use tessreact to ocr it etc etc ( or google ocr or god knows what else )  there is many possibiities but if you are starting in programming it will be rather impossibru xD Sorry for repeating myself :). First watch for an event that is launching that crap window then hook that event to a screenshot, then prase the screenshot and paste the answer and press enter. Look for event tracker addon for the even that is lounching that crap. How to hook up an event to action you can find it there on forum etc. 

you can use framestack to find out what they call the frame, then you can use Lua GetText from that frame
Then you can search the text for : and = and extract that text part. I don't know if it's random weather they use - + * / etc. If they do you just make 4 if statements and make it -, +, * or / based on what your search returns.
Make it calculate the two numbers on each side of the math symbol.
Voila, everything done in-game without second hand software, should be pretty easy to do.

• 1 year later...