Reason: Automatic Anti-Cheat Ban. - Silver hand

Andoido

8th char in a row thats gotten this bs message. Something tells me it has to do with Wrobot being detected? but...

Droidz would be able to answer that.

Every single char ive made has gotten this ban, can i get som insight - anybody else?

" something on your computer triggers the anti cheat. Please uninstall and get a clean version.  "

Response for a GM... lol, so @droidz can you confirm if this is wrobot? 8 accounts is to many to be a coincidence

Edited by Andoido

Grinder, but if it was for botting the gms; would have told me it was. they said 'something on my computer is causing a trigger" and i dont have a modified wow.exe or anything, just wrobot O-o its odd right??

Sounds like they are improving warden a lot. I wondering why tbh. Classic coming out so maybe they are gonna try to sell the warden to blizzard or another  private server  As a last type of income or they plan on keeping classic going on there servers for people who don’t wanna pay blizzard. I am wondering tbh. This is weird for a private server to put this much work for nothing.

9 minutes ago, Droidz said:

Hey, does launch WRobot only with shortcut "WRobot No Edit Memory" change anything?

Nope still ban city.  He's lost 8 i've lost about 32 accounts  from level 10-25..  Only got one to 30 somehow  and im just gonna level it by hand now since they are detecting it.

Most my bots get banned around level 12 and most never make it past level 25 running Quester  1-60 nilla or grinders 1-60 both ban city.  They'll ban them at all hours of the day not all at once.  Usually 5-9pm Euro Time.

It's definitely detected on Netherwing (TBC) and on Lightshope (vanilla) it got detected around the exact same time. Meaning they got the same warden update, which makes sense because they teams are on good terms.
Edit: To clarify, Netherwing (TBC) bans in waves. Roughly once a month. I used 2 test accounts to figure this out. 

Can you guys try renaming wRobot.exe to chrome.exe or just something else random like spotify and see if you still get banned?

Edited by Matenia

This doesn’t sound like they are scanning programs on you’re pc unless you are using a custom client. With modified files to scan for wrobot. So changing the name could be pointless tbh.

Alriht boys.. i did a few tests

Started 4 Accountsm all on diff IP's.

Did not have any hacks loaded.

1) Rogue

2) mage

3) mage

4) rogue.

1 -- Got to level 7, banned, , chars 2 3 4 - were not banned at the same time.

2) level 21 and still going.. (not banned yet)

3) Got to level 7, and got - Reason: Automatic Anti-Cheat Ban.  Same error as ALL my bans. - Accounts 2 and 4 were NOT banned at the same time.

4) got to level 11 and Reason: Automatic Anti-Cheat Ban. - Account 2 Was NOT banned at the same time.

All were banned at different times, not at once.

Im sorry to say but - i think wrobot is tripping the Anticheat on Silver Hand.

Can i get any other people who have had issues similar ? GMs are beig douchbags. and wont tell me why

Edited by Andoido

@droidz

I changed my IP, Computer ID, and everything (Used NordVPN)

Started a rogue - got to level 7 (Troll Rogue) and did about 4 quests (mostly grinding) - banned, same code - Reason: Automatic Anti-Cheat Ban.

Ban happened about 15 mins ago, about 1h4 or so of botting to lvl 7.

Hope this helps. I am baffled, no idea wtf is up. Most bans are from lvl 7-10.

However i did get a ban at 22 on my main account, and i have a mage whos 21 - i just logged out.. till i can get a solution.

Account #9 - All same codes, all between 7-20 (avg seems to be level 7-10 when it happens.)

Edited by Andoido

sorry,

So, all my wrobots were loaded through the Relogger. I do not have any -nodx, or noframework, all are standard wrobot.exe loagins (via the relogger, with no args conditions.

Wrobot has no modifications

PMQeUhy.png

Ok, ill throw it into the relogger. and report back.

up to 10 bans,

have a level 10 rogue, and a level 22 mage.(how hes 22 so far no idea, usually banned by now).

Report back with an update. Will start a new account aswell.

ROFL... Wasnt eeven going what 30 minutes ? Same bullshit fucking ignorant ass GM cock answer.

Using the -bphook Args.

I litterally am fucking baffled at this shit.

Reason: Automatic Anti-Cheat Ban.

ptUDcWg.png

Ladies and Gents. I invite you to come and watch the stream. Starting a FRESh char. i give it 20-30 mins before ban, ill make it private so droidz can have a look but for now.. screw it.

Ill go over everything that i have running