New website and new API

Garub

I beg the Droidz, improve Wrobot's Api.  All successful bots have gained public after their APIs have become powerful.  I've come up with the idea of creating a collective funding project to improve the site and improve Wrobot, including creating a powerful API so developers can build applications more efficiently.  I would be willing to collaborate with the project in cash and time for disclosure.  Please Droidz answer me, what do you think of this initiative? @Droidz @Ordush #crowdfunding

It's not going to happen.
Just learn C#. The API is available. 

Yes, it's not too well documented, but you're not going to get the Python API you've been asking for months. 
If you have any questions, hop on Discord. There's usually always someone around that can answer your question within 24 hours, if it's something more specific.

14 hours ago, Matenia said:

It's not going to happen.
Just learn C#. The API is available. 

Yes, it's not too well documented, but you're not going to get the Python API you've been asking for months. 
If you have any questions, hop on Discord. There's usually always someone around that can answer your question within 24 hours, if it's something more specific.

Forget python, just wanted a better API in C#

15 minutes ago, Garub said:

Forget python, just wanted a better API in C#

A better API or a better documented API? The current API has almost everything you could need.

On 7/16/2019 at 7:40 AM, Marsbar said:

A better API or a better documented API? The current API has almost everything you could need.

http://docs.honorbuddy.com/html/cd33c286-7af4-90b0-df04-9b928247da3e.htm

I really wanted Wrobot to get to that level of honorbuddy documentation.  Okay, I will not talk about my suggestions for improvement, if the community does not even care about doing something great, I do not have the strength to do it alone, nor does Droidz manifest, so I will not spend more words on it.  Sorry to bother someone.

6 hours ago, Garub said:

http://docs.honorbuddy.com/html/cd33c286-7af4-90b0-df04-9b928247da3e.htm

I really wanted Wrobot to get to that level of honorbuddy documentation.  Okay, I will not talk about my suggestions for improvement, if the community does not even care about doing something great, I do not have the strength to do it alone, nor does Droidz manifest, so I will not spend more words on it.  Sorry to bother someone.

The community would have to remake their content that's why creators are against your requests.

There's probably a reason this bot in terms of content is about a fraction that of Glider and significantly even moreso than honorbuddy.

I was so confident with Honorbuddy because the profiles were at such a high level of standard and polish that I could confidently leave the bot running by itself after 5 minutes of setup with no added costs 24/7 365 on BLIZZ servers. This bot doesn't even come close to what has previously existed unfortunately. Wish it wasn't so.

I'm all in favor of the community putting effort into bettering wRobot. An in-depth documentation would be awesome. But re-writing the API? That wouldn't be a good idea. And that comes from a perspective of a new creator that has pretty much nothing to remake. Also the crowdfunding part is unrealistic. I can tell you right off the bat that you'll never gather enough money to fund competent devs into working on such a complex and time-consuming project.

I believe it's Gandhi who said "Be the change you want to see in the world". If you want something done. Do it yourself, and hopefully inspire people to join you.

3 hours ago, CocoChanel said:

I think the people who mass bot wouldn't mind paying 100-150 dollars a month to have a selection of properly working profiles, and not this trash we are seeing atm.

What? Why? They don't use public profiles at all.

On 7/20/2019 at 11:12 AM, maukor said:

Paid profiles are for normies with 1-2 bots. Wish wrobot had the same documantation as HB had ; )

that's funny because in glider it was the opposite.

All the profiles were AT LEAST pretty good so the normies had no issue leveling off of free profiles (without 4+ deaths per hour and getting stuck on EVERY quest) so the normies didnt pay.
And then the professional botters payed $35 a pop for amazing silent completely afk mass bot-able profiles that nobody could dream to visually detect through private forums.

here tho all the content is braindead and the client lacks basic built in features

9 hours ago, youthemannowdog said:

that's funny because in glider it was the opposite.

All the profiles were AT LEAST pretty good so the normies had no issue leveling off of free profiles (without 4+ deaths per hour and getting stuck on EVERY quest) so the normies didnt pay.
And then the professional botters payed $35 a pop for amazing silent completely afk mass bot-able profiles that nobody could dream to visually detect through private forums.

here tho all the content is braindead and the client lacks basic built in features

Those who mass bot do their own stuff mostly. I suspect that the same was with glider.

Also at what retail expansion you were using Glider again?