How to create Quest profile

Droidz

4 hours ago, anarchia said:

I have no Idea how to use this, even if I made alot of profiles for Pirox. Can u help me with some kind of "ToDo" List to make a succesfull profile?
Can I create the Profile only in the "EasyProfileCreator" or do I need some other programms?

There is my Testprofile. Tried to accept 2 Dailys at Icecrown and Turn them in. But he does nothing. It's 3.3.5 client btw

TestDaily1111.xml

EasyProfilecreator is the way to go IMO

Profile looks good- you may need to tick " is quest repeatable = true" as its a daily.

otherwise the only other thing it could really be is an incorrect quest ID.  In EasyProfilecreator go to tools > helper tools and look for the " Current Quests Memory Info" button- hit that and it will give the quest ID's for the quests in your log.  Make sure thats the ID you are using.

1 hour ago, eeny said:

EasyProfilecreator is the way to go IMO

Profile looks good- you may need to tick " is quest repeatable = true" as its a daily.

otherwise the only other thing it could really be is an incorrect quest ID.  In EasyProfilecreator go to tools > helper tools and look for the " Current Quests Memory Info" button- hit that and it will give the quest ID's for the quests in your log.  Make sure thats the ID you are using.

Yes I did that quest thing. I first tried die "Allinone" Option with pickup,pulse and turnin combined, now with everything seperated it works. 

Is there a way to add the setting "start attack Elite Units" into the Profile?

1 hour ago, anarchia said:

Yes I did that quest thing. I first tried die "Allinone" Option with pickup,pulse and turnin combined, now with everything seperated it works. 

Is there a way to add the setting "start attack Elite Units" into the Profile?

that doesnt make sense- pulseallinone works a charm for me, however you dont question something that works.

To make the profile attack elites- beginning of the profile make a runcode step

wManager.wManagerSetting.CurrentSetting.AttackElite = ;

Below post has the write-up

• 1 year later...

Hello guys, I just started to make my own quest profiles with Easy Profile Creater.

How do I include travel via 1k needle lift, or boat during questing? Also, character just not using flight masters at all... is walking across continents for hours, or walking off cliff at 1k needles lol, how do I fix  that?

Greetings

• 1 month later...

for the lift it might work automaticly, so far had no problems with using the lift in tb. for boat check the vanilla quester profil section there are examples using boat as well using the sw if tram. this should work as well for the lift if it does not work with wrobots pathfinder.

12 hours ago, naviomg said:

for the lift it might work automaticly, so far had no problems with using the lift in tb. for boat check the vanilla quester profil section there are examples using boat as well using the sw if tram. this should work as well for the lift if it does not work with wrobots pathfinder.

tbh i think the movement manager only handles the tb lift and not the 1k needle lift. 

1 hour ago, Bambo said:

tbh i think the movement manager only handles the tb lift and not the 1k needle lift. 

TB lift is done with OffMeshConnections because the bot can't find a path. 1k needles lift doesn't work that way, because the pathfinder can make a way through the elite area

Bonjour,

Merci pour ce tuto, je viens de me lancer et un skill me pose problème... je parle de Runeforge du DK bien-sure car il faut lancer le skill puis choisir un effet dans la liste puis ensuite choisir l'item tout en se tenant prés d'une forgerune... bref si quelqu'un a la solution pour l'utiliser dans un profil quester je suis preneur !!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been unsuccessfully trying to get full C# quest classing working with one of my profiles.  The quest itself is easy, and exactly like the Jasperlode mine example in the beginning of this post.

When I try to execute the profile I get all the compile errors, like the rosyln processor is just flipping out about bad namespaces, bad tokens, etc.

It's simple, and my code is almost an exact replica of the example.  Any help would be appreciated:

<QuestClass xsi:type="FullCSharpCodeEasyQuestClass">
        <Code>
public sealed class TheForgottenPools  : QuestClass
{
    public TheForgottenPools ()
    {
        Name = "The Forgotten Pools";
        QuestId.AddRange(new [] {870});
        Step.AddRange(new[] { 0, 0, 0, 0 });
    }

private bool _movedToStart;
    public override bool Pulse()
    {
        if (!_movedToStart &amp;&amp; GoToTask.ToPosition(new Vector3(90.37257, -1941.391, 82.64091)))
        {
            Thread.Sleep(3000);
            _movedToStart = true;
        }
        return true;
    }
    public override bool IsComplete()
    {
        if (IsComplete()) return true;
        if (!HasQuest()) return false;
        return _movedToStart;
    }
}
</Code>

When I change the quest back to a normal Path quest everything works. So I know the XML structure is solid.   Here's the compiler warnings, not like it means much since it's so obsfucated as temp data:

image.png.88ec42385ff5f48efcc9f01dd3434264.png

Edited by BrewingCoder
Added Error capture

• 6 months later...