Dungeon Tool

Lmarty

• 2 weeks later...

I am not going to pay for this, why would I pay for a product that would be implemented into a product for others to use?? Also not to make comparisons but Wrobot is now a lot more expensive compared to Honorbuddy, although I am more satisfied with Wrobot, it still lacks a lot of free features and profiles which HB and other bots come with. 

I doubt I will even end up paying the new Wrobot price of 25.99 euros a month for the features I am using.

Most of the dungeon profiles are already created and can be converted to work with Wrobot, so you would probably just get some lazy fuck creating a UI with trashy piece of code to auto load the profiles.

34 minutes ago, Lmarty said:

I am not going to pay for this, why would I pay for a product that would be implemented into a product for others to use?? Also not to make comparisons but Wrobot is now a lot more expensive compared to Honorbuddy, although I am more satisfied with Wrobot, it still lacks a lot of free features and profiles which HB and other bots come with. 

I doubt I will even end up paying the new Wrobot price of 25.99 euros a month for the features I am using.

Most of the dungeon profiles are already created and can be converted to work with Wrobot, so you would probably just get some lazy fuck creating a UI with trashy piece of code to auto load the profiles.

If its that easy why you don't create something like that in your free time and give it out for free? I bet you get enough support in the forum to create such easy product. If you start converting the dungeon profiles please convert the quest one too many user would be greatefull :)

10 hours ago, Lmarty said:

1) why would you let others use something you paid for? You bought it, its yours.

2) Just converting them doesn't mean they will work.

3) Don't need a UI as loading different profiles can already happen.

17 hours ago, iMod said:

If its that easy why you don't create something like that in your free time and give it out for free? I bet you get enough support in the forum to create such easy product. If you start converting the dungeon profiles please convert the quest one too many user would be greatefull :)

Because I don't have any spare time, hence why I am asking for someone else to create it, otherwise I would try to create it myself... Also my point was a service being provided for a much higher price than other services, but lacks basic features in which the other software provided at not extra cost. I am not saying someone else should create it for free, I am saying the Wrobot team or devs should create something like this to implement into their software. I was clearly just saying I wouldn't pay for someone to create this, as they would just be ripping off code and putting bits of code together. A lot less work than what they would charge for.

If it were really that easy, wouldn't they have done it already and be charging extra for it? I won't pretend to know the inner workings of this product but I can imagine very specific design choices were made for security and functionality purposes. I'll sacrifice some of the HB crap to not get banned.

1 hour ago, dexs said:

If it were really that easy, wouldn't they have done it already and be charging extra for it? I won't pretend to know the inner workings of this product but I can imagine very specific design choices were made for security and functionality purposes. I'll sacrifice some of the HB crap to not get banned.

I completely agree with you on that last bit, honorbuddy also provided a lot of extra services and improved their software and implemented new features without charging extra for these added bits, I can't imagine it being impossible for Wrobot to do and to implement into their software like to what honorbuddy did, they could also have an option for users to enable these features which may sacrifice some security and functionality purposes so not all users are affected, but for the ones which would like certain implementations or improvements so they are able to use these features. Similar to what HB had with the tripwire setting, allowing people to freely use this feature and not use it as they wish.

I am just saying I would have liked to see Wrobot make an improvement to their software or make some additions to their features, especially taking into consideration the massive price jump over the past year, which I can imagine this is because of other competitors discontinuing their products, but i think Wrobot could at least up their game a bit and make their software provide a few more features.

They may not have already done it for a number of reasons, maybe it wont increase their sales that much for it to be worth it financially to invest the time in creating certain features. But I think they should be able to do this now, especially with users from other software's now probably moving over to Wrobot.

BanBuddy also had multiple developers. The Community developed the majority of the features that were absorbed into the core system. These things will happen in time, just like with them. HB was slow to add new features in the early years. wrobot will grow in features as long as ppl work together to build it and not get their panties in a wad. 

I have watched 3 bots (Glider, HB, and the iterations of JuJu's bots)  grow and die from beginning to end and have been there through it all.  Have faith, have patience, and when somebody picks up this project, i'm sure you will be more than happy to run tests to shake out all of the bugs. 

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:15 AM, Lmarty said:

Yeah, hopefully not anytime soon though :D

It will be in the next 6-12 months I predict with many banwaves

52 minutes ago, Hati said:

It will be in the next 6-12 months I predict with many banwaves

It won't because it won't be big.  The new Price and the limited free features keep newcomers like the Thread starter away once they try it out they figure out that they will need couple hundred hours working with the bot to create exceptional things like a 1-60 quester, not obvious rotation fight class etc.  If you are expecting HB level dumbed down push start go AFK for a week and monitor it from your phone making it so dumbed down anyone with a credit card can get it to work and flood Retail WoW with bots forcing BLizzard to go after the creator of the bot you are probably not gonna find it here of course i dont speak for droidz or staff but i been here couple years and i think its designed to not draw everyone and their mother here because once u go big u get shutdown.

14 hours ago, tonycali said:

It won't because it won't be big.  The new Price and the limited free features keep newcomers like the Thread starter away once they try it out they figure out that they will need couple hundred hours working with the bot to create exceptional things like a 1-60 quester, not obvious rotation fight class etc.  If you are expecting HB level dumbed down push start go AFK for a week and monitor it from your phone making it so dumbed down anyone with a credit card can get it to work and flood Retail WoW with bots forcing BLizzard to go after the creator of the bot you are probably not gonna find it here of course i dont speak for droidz or staff but i been here couple years and i think its designed to not draw everyone and their mother here because once u go big u get shutdown.

Actually didn't take this into consideration, didn't think about it like that. Although i'm not sure if that would be true as i doubt they would care if their bot would survive or not, businesses only care about making the most money, like every other business in the world. I doubt their aim is to please a few people on the internet and keep their product unattractive to the masses and less wanted lol, but hey! I may be wrong. 

9 hours ago, Blobby said:

Always these guys coming from HB and complaining about wrobot.
Its good that there is such a small community and not like 10.000 people leeching work from a single one

Pretty ironic if that's aimed at me considering your join date is April lol. I have been here for 4+ years :)). Also I wasn't complaining about Wrobot, I was simply making a suggestion or a request if you like.

17 minutes ago, Lmarty said:

Pretty ironic if that's aimed at me considering your join date is April lol. I have been here for 4+ years :)). Also I wasn't complaining about Wrobot, I was simply making a suggestion or a request if you like.

Not trying to be rude, but I understand why Blobby said what he did. These are strange comments to be making for being around for 4+ years. Plus you say you aren't complaining but with comments like "this should be included" or "I'm not paying for this". It probably got people riled up. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see this functionality too.

1 hour ago, dexs said:

Not trying to be rude, but I understand why Blobby said what he did. These are strange comments to be making for being around for 4+ years. Plus you say you aren't complaining but with comments like "this should be included" or "I'm not paying for this". It probably got people riled up. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see this functionality too.

How is it a strange comment asking for a new implementation into the software??? The reason why I am asking now for this to be included in the software is because I used both HB and Wrobot, and used HB mainly for the dungeon aspect and function. Maybe you should follow the conversation a little better in regards to you mentioning my comments. I meant I was not paying for someone to create this function to be included within the software, why on earth would somebody outside of a company pay for another person to improve another companies software and to potentially earn them more money?!?! Also i'm not sure if i said this should be included, but if I did i meant it in a way that you would expect this to be included within the software considering the price they are now charging.

Think i'm done replying to this thread as clearly there is only a bunch of fanboys and clueless people commenting in this with nothing useful to say lol.
Guess I will just have to either be patient or find an alternative software which I can use meanwhile.

On 1.12.2017 at 6:59 PM, Lmarty said:

How is it a strange comment asking for a new implementation into the software??? The reason why I am asking now for this to be included in the software is because I used both HB and Wrobot, and used HB mainly for the dungeon aspect and function. Maybe you should follow the conversation a little better in regards to you mentioning my comments. I meant I was not paying for someone to create this function to be included within the software, why on earth would somebody outside of a company pay for another person to improve another companies software and to potentially earn them more money?!?! Also i'm not sure if i said this should be included, but if I did i meant it in a way that you would expect this to be included within the software considering the price they are now charging.

Think i'm done replying to this thread as clearly there is only a bunch of fanboys and clueless people commenting in this with nothing useful to say lol.
Guess I will just have to either be patient or find an alternative software which I can use meanwhile.

Im sorry. You are right, its always a good thing asking for new features, especially when you are paying a subscription. No offense!
But after the last banwaves more and more people are looking for new bots and then every time they are compare hb with bot xy. why isnt there leveling 1-110 included and so on.

Dont get me wrong, Im happy about every new feature I can have, but we have also to be careful about blizzard and that wr isnt the next target

I agree on most things being said above, but there is also the part where people who run the the dungeons themself get pretty annoyed by a dumb-ass bot pulling everything because it is just following, instead of dodging certain packs of mobs..
i've seen this way too many times, and i've got to admit, reports were made.. My opinion is if you want to run dungeons in the actual content, play yourself and stop bothering people who actually enjoy playing.
i'm not saying anything about old content / lower level dungeon farming, that's done solo 9/10 times, and we have the questing botbase for that.
besides all of the above, even the best fightclass or botbase won't be able to anticipate everything in time in a fight, which could result in a wipe, angry party members, and eventually bans because people start reporting you..

I really hope a dungeon tool isn't released, it brings more problems than joy. For normal players, and us botters as well..
Bots are pretty easy to spot, that's why we should stick with avoiding other players at all cost, there's a reason wR is packed with config options to avoid players, and such..

12 hours ago, Blobby said:

Dont get me wrong, Im happy about every new feature I can have, but we have also to be careful about blizzard and that wr isnt the next target

^ This exactly.