Light's Hope.. just.. BOOM

Got banned multiple times... even my home IP is blacklisted.

Not wrobot fault thought as Eeny said every time a gm comes and speaks and bans you then. I am sure 100% that is player reports because it only happens when i am grinding on a spot for hours.

So far i have questing done from 1-40 flawlessly and never been banned in that level range. However i am substituting questing for grinding for 40-47 and i get hammered there a lot.
Light Hope has ton of people and they report... DON'T stay in one spot for more than a hour.!

17 hours ago, PieDealer said:

Got banned multiple times... even my home IP is blacklisted.

Not wrobot fault thought as Eeny said every time a gm comes and speaks and bans you then. I am sure 100% that is player reports because it only happens when i am grinding on a spot for hours.

So far i have questing done from 1-40 flawlessly and never been banned in that level range. However i am substituting questing for grinding for 40-47 and i get hammered there a lot.
Light Hope has ton of people and they report... DON'T stay in one spot for more than a hour.!

50 accounts for 2 days of reports? it's impossible.
if you banned such a quantity for such a short period of time, then you were sure that the accounts are linked together in some way.

I would not count on it. Me and my buddy are fishing in Wailing. Two days ago he went alone and got banned. He couldn't have been reported since other than fishing he doesn't bot. And since he was in an instance alone...

Lost one acount last night lev 45 i think.

Its pretty easy to get anything up to around 40, but getting one from 40-60 has proved impossible for me, had about 6 banned ranging from 45-55, so close with the 55!

I only want to avoid the grind and get to end game!!!!!

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, Madee said:

i can bot on feenix but not on lightshope why? if i press start nothing happens

Probably want to make your own support page, but my guess is that you are trying to run a TBC version of WRobot on vanilla.

@Seminko As mentioned above, GM's follow people around, see what they do. This is a classic move. My guess is that he is posting a shit ton on AH, they decide to investigate. Can be almost anything triggering them looking into you. ?

If you have that many bans then either  you weren't on different socks5 for each acct or bought prev banned socks5 and under watch list / trading gold / items will always cause link ban etc  but i never get banned on all because i can see with netbalancer they are all on different lines and when one goes all the others untouched.

12 hours ago, tonycali said:

If you have that many bans then either  you weren't on different socks5 for each acct or bought prev banned socks5 and under watch list / trading gold / items will always cause link ban etc  but i never get banned on all because i can see with netbalancer they are all on different lines and when one goes all the others untouched.

I like how this guy is advertising socks 5 in his every post. Like if it was super new idea )

Also good to post advices after 7 month )) Not mention that everyone already know how to use different ip for like 7 years already, so it is obvious i was using different ip without any connection to each other.

24 minutes ago, Findeh said:

I like how this guy is advertising socks 5 in his every post. Like if it was super new idea )

Also good to post advices after 7 month )) Not mention that everyone already know how to use different ip for like 7 years already, so it is obvious i was using different ip without any connection to each other.

I don't assume everyone knows how to use socks5 because there are multiple guides for multiple proxy programs on top of these shady proxy sites resell alot of previously banned proxy ip's especially if buying shared  cheap ips etc.  And no you were doing something to connect all your accounts for link bans you dont lose 50 accounts in 2 days if they are all all different lines period that is laughable and that is why i assumed u aren't hiding your UDP traffic or messed up entirely.  Anyways 2 people posted and necro'd ur thread i didn't check the time stamp.