Melee Classes not able to hit Mobs

Hey guys, Hey Droidz,

so the title pretty much sums it up. Sometimes my Warrior and my Rogue are not able to hit their targets. Wow says I am not facing the mob, even though I am clearly standing infront of him. Sometimes I am too close to the mob. But sometimes everything looks perfect but the Bot just can't hit the Mob. Basically it is a 100% death most of the time. Plugins like "Melee Debugger" seem to help a little bit, but not really 100%. Enabling/disabling lua movement and mob scaling did not help at all. The only thing how I can fix it is my making a manual step. The Bot starts hitting the mobs right away after that manual fix. Plugins like "Move During Combat" are too aggressive though, they destroy my fighting rotations and make my Characters feel less strong.

Btw I tried different Fight Classes, even paid ones. No changes :(

Does someone else encounter this melee problem?

Thanks for any help.

no idea guys?

enabling ctm, forcing vsync and limit to 60fps via nvidia didnt help...

I am clueless. It also affects my range classes sometimes. This really kills my bots so many times ;/

I still play on lightbringer, however i have seen melee (mainly warriors) bug out.  Usually fixed by using a movement plugin.

just my experience 

These plugins really messes up the casting of my range classes (they are affected by the bug too) and also it sometimes stops the warrior from fighting efficient because of weird jumps etc.

This is NOT a clean solution to the problem but makes it better.

I will try to limit the fps to 60 fps in wow config. Some people say that has helped them. I will inform you later.

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2018 at 4:54 PM, Bambo said:

is there a way to fix it? or can someone adjust the move during combat plugin that it does not jump? that would pretty much fix it i guess.

I unbind my jump in keybinds, it's a joke but it looks so bad.

Did you ever figure out how to resolve "stutter step" when melee chase mobs that try to run away?

11 hours ago, Batman said:

I unbind my jump in keybinds, it's a joke but it looks so bad.

Did you ever figure out how to resolve "stutter step" when melee chase mobs that try to run away?

Have you guys tried adjusting your combat range?
I have no issues at all with any of my fightclasses? (Yes i play on K3).