Northdale Warden scanning for hardware?

CocoChanel

3 hours ago, Ordush said:

I am yet to be banned.

100% that it's reports

you havent tried it recently. something changed ordush^^ you will see when you try probably

my first bots went clean to 30 etc. but something changed for sure

4 hours ago, Ordush said:

I am yet to be banned.

100% that it's reports

It's 100% not reports man. You are fine until you've been banned once, THEN it becomes impossible to even get bots past lv 3 before every single one gets GM boxed.

16 minutes ago, LukeJudd said:

It's 100% not reports man. You are fine until you've been banned once, THEN it becomes impossible to even get bots past lv 3 before every single one gets GM boxed.

Yeah, sorry but that is not true.

I just lost one of my hunters, the rest is fine.

20 minutes ago, LukeJudd said:

Can confirm.

Ordush it doesnt hapoen to all people. But i know what he is talking about.

14 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Yeah, sorry but that is not true.

I just lost one of my hunters, the rest is fine.

Yep, but if you get banned for multibotting once (5+) you get put on a blacklist, which is what all these people are on. That's why they're trying to find out what caused this in the first place.
Imho, they should run 3 VMs with different proxies and 4 bots max per VM and see what happens.

9 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Yep, but if you get banned for multibotting once (5+) you get put on a blacklist, which is what all these people are on. That's why they're trying to find out what caused this in the first place.
Imho, they should run 3 VMs with different proxies and 4 bots max per VM and see what happens.

Any guide on how to tweak VM's ? ^_^ 

ordush how many accounts are u botting though and didn't u say u were playin by hand doing quests n such as well?.  like im only botting 2 24/7 straight and no ban yet there only late 20's atm though but lasting a heullva lot longer than if i run 18 of them all on different proxies.

4 hours ago, tonycali said:

ordush how many accounts are u botting though and didn't u say u were playin by hand doing quests n such as well?.  like im only botting 2 24/7 straight and no ban yet there only late 20's atm though but lasting a heullva lot longer than if i run 18 of them all on different proxies.

Same here. Running 2 currently. Seems to be working out. If i Go for mass botter amounts they Track me down within an hour

@Bambo @tonycali If the theory is correct and they can tell that you are running multiple accounts from the same PC and then ban you once you hit a certain threshold, then it would be interesting to see if you can stay below the threshhold on multiple PCs connected to the same router. Aka can they tell you are running x accounts from the same machine or the same router(I suppose Matenias idea with the VMs would work aswell).

Furthermore if I'd have the time right now I'd stop my 2 bots I have been running without being banned for a while now(similiar to your pattern)and start running 5 bots from lvl 1 and see if all 5 get hit simultaniously again.

While it is suspicious that we all get hit by wavebans in the same manner and now that we stop running more than 3 bots we are all fine, all we have right now is correlations, they possibly simply aren't doing/can't do what they did to ban us all anymore and we'd be fine running 20 bots again.

4 hours ago, milkme said:

@Bambo @tonycali If the theory is correct and they can tell that you are running multiple accounts from the same PC and then ban you once you hit a certain threshold, then it would be interesting to see if you can stay below the threshhold on multiple PCs connected to the same router. Aka can they tell you are running x accounts from the same machine or the same router(I suppose Matenias idea with the VMs would work aswell).

Furthermore if I'd have the time right now I'd stop my 2 bots I have been running without being banned for a while now(similiar to your pattern)and start running 5 bots from lvl 1 and see if all 5 get hit simultaniously again.

While it is suspicious that we all get hit by wavebans in the same manner and now that we stop running more than 3 bots we are all fine, all we have right now is correlations, they possibly simply aren't doing/can't do what they did to ban us all anymore and we'd be fine running 20 bots again.

I have the feeling that if i start more bots. The Hammer will come back soon.

35 minutes ago, CocoChanel said:

Update 3, check the original post ?

Same thing happening to me. Only one pc though. But if my WoW crashes before the ban wave hits, they seem to survive.

4 hours ago, shadydealer said:

Maybe to debunk this hoax ?

Try spoofing your Mac address on every single client when going hard on more than 3 at once. End of the story. Have fun botting. 

can you hint us in the right direction with a tutorial or anything like a guide? thanks alot

12 hours ago, CocoChanel said:

Update 3, check the original post ?

Very similar thing happened to me. Had 10 bots running, closed 6 for a short while, in that time the remaining 4 were banned (no gm box, just DCd one after the other) but the remaining 6 untouched.

1 hour ago, Bambo said:

can you hint us in the right direction with a tutorial or anything like a guide? thanks alot

Create a virtual network adapter and then you can use ForceBindIP to force each individual WoW Client to use it.

But honestly I'd just recommend you to get VMWare or Virtualbox and virtualize several windows systems under which you can run your bots.

4 minutes ago, CocoChanel said:

If anyone has some cool ways to tweak a Virtual machine, please let me know, also I think VMWare is for mac only

VMWare is available for both Mac and Windows. What do you mean with tweak? If you are talking performance then you are probably better off with VMWare

2 minutes ago, Nostradamus said:

VMWare is available for both Mac and Windows. What do you mean with tweak? If you are talking performance then you are probably better off with VMWare

Ye, performance is what I meant 

1 minute ago, CocoChanel said:

Currently using VirtualBox and its shit.

1. Use VMWare
  2. Try to run Win7 if your hardware is weak
  3. Enable Intel VT-x (if you run an Intel CPU) otherwise AMD-V and enable virtualization in your BIOS
  4. Allocate more CPU, Memory and Video Memory
  5. Disable your AntiVirus