Warmane Icecrown Bot Detection

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Technique619 said:

I need a AHK script for rotations if u selling pm me 

Make your own, there are already a lot of them out there that you can copy paste and modify for your wow keybinds ?

You can mod power auras to show result not as an icon but as a color then detect the color by reading pixel and send a key configured with that color. This is the basis of autoit/autohotkey some paid solutions ( or idea of that ) 

51 minutes ago, Mykoplazma said:

You can mod power auras to show result not as an icon but as a color then detect the color by reading pixel and send a key configured with that color. This is the basis of autoit/autohotkey some paid solutions ( or idea of that ) 

Thats right. AHK in combination with WeakAuras or a Rotation Addon you can achive pretty cool things. I even used that for Retail.

8 hours ago, ScripterQQ said:

So I would like to use some AutoIt bots I made by myself, but I'm not completely sure, do you think admins/gms can scan your computer and see the processes running if they want to check you?

They defently scan trough they warden what Lua functions got called and what processes are active. How they do that i dont know.
For myself, i coded a function in my scripts thats generates a 12 long string with numbers and letters [A-Z, 0-9] everytime the script got executed to change Window Title.

I have no problems with that.

Even if they can scan thru process I doubt the can scan memory of each of the process so they cannot know what exactly each process is doing. So if you name your script as a notepad.exe or other random things they will never be able to find that  you are cheating them. But well the best way is just to make some account and play some time. Or maybe they can detect if the key click is a hardware action or not but this is another kind of story.

i was banned currently on warmane on their bc realm.

was using a paid mining script. last time i checked he flown to durator. or crossroads. dunno which target it was.

was banned for 15 minutes. just used the gather product with a paid mining script.

i guess it detects the scripts used or i was reported ô.O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/4/2019 at 8:03 PM, Dreamful said:

They defently scan trough they warden what Lua functions got called and what processes are active. How they do that i dont know.
For myself, i coded a function in my scripts thats generates a 12 long string with numbers and letters [A-Z, 0-9] everytime the script got executed to change Window Title.

I have no problems with that.

are you fuckin CRAZY? they dont have THE RIGHT TO SCAN YOUR COMPUTER NOR RAM nor anything. ITS NOT BLIZZARD, where did you see in thier TOS that they have the right to scan your computer, ONLY BLIZZARD has the right to do that, private servers DOES NOT.

Dude, you're completely uninformed. First of, it doesn't matter what right they have. Second, whether they or Blizzard have that right would make no difference. Warden is part of Wow's binary. You're checking part of the memory section that the process itself occupies, not scanning RAM at random. This is also how CRC checks work.

They aren't scanning your system at random either. The way this check works is that the client can be patched to execute Lua code as "secure" rather than tainted, the way it normally is. The client usually checks (in itself) if the function is allowed to be executed (for example, casting a spell from code can only be done using secure action buttons in a certain way, or macros). The server never knows if a spell was sent to it "legitimately". 

They execute Lua code on your client and hook some functions that you would normally use. So if you cast a spell in a way that's against the rules, it will now notify them.