Warmane Lordaeron Bans

Wait a month. Why didn't Wrobot update? I've been walking around with 1 level accounts. I haven't attacked monsters. I've been banned. I have been using VM's IP, and I have banned all of them. Warmane has cracked Wrobot completely, or the source code has been leaked. Why don't you update it?

I dont use proxies, nor vpn. I even tried completely new PC and completely new ISP. Botted in instance with 1 bot only. Got banned within 2 hours.  Now what the fuck? 

On 10/9/2018 at 10:16 AM, Droidz said:

And about Warmane detection, how I told and some private discutions, for the moment, I found nothing to confirm than Warmane detect WRobot, and I do not think that WRobot is detected, I think more about DB queries (VPN IPs, time in game, number of farms/fishings/mobs killed/accounts/quests/...) or traps (tp, mob spawn, freeze, ... but this automaticly? I read somewhere than Warmane have write few years ago antibot bot?). When I bot 1 or 2 hours per days, with my IP (real IP), my account still alive (I monitoring, sometime players (or GM?) talks to me). But I could be wrong and WRobot is really detected. But I work on it.

If anyone has more info about Warmane or saw something strange (when he played manually or with the bot) he does not hesitate to tell me.

On 10/9/2018 at 12:08 PM, naviomg said:

im with you about warmane bans, i dont think the bot itself is detected, more like very active gms banning bots. even i can do it without access to their db. got tons of lvling bots, hard to monitor them. about the ip problematic, it seems warmane doesnt care at all about ip. had tests with multiple bots on same ip and pc also with my main on it and bots gets banned seperatly. main is still alive.

my friend tried grinding in terrokar with lvl 70 on a pretty popular spot, same time i was in voice with him. after ~15min his char got ported multiple times during a fight by few inches. i guess to check the immediate bot movement to the mob (it was a rogue). he immediatly wrote ??? in /s and the gm whispered him sorry bot check. after that he closed the bot and grinded another 15 min by hand with ctm like a dumbass bot.

Another point which confirms for me that wrobot is not detected is, bgs works without any problems if you have a good routine and profiles. grinded 300k honor without any problems.

Also i found out lvling during midnight is much safer than any other time (EU time), which confirms for me even more its just very active gms since most players are eu based.

On 10/9/2018 at 12:32 PM, Ordush said:

I don't understand why people are even discussing weather or not wrobot is detected for the tbc warmane server....

I leveled a mage from 1-70 there a week or two ago... I even posted screenshot of it... I even used the same mage grinding for some days 24/7..

(ref: https://wrobot.eu/forums/topic/10214-why-do-you-pref-wrobot/?do=findComment&comment=48444 )

I dont use proxies, nor vpn. I even tried completely new PC and completely new ISP. Botted in instance with 1 bot only. Got banned within 2 hours. I sat there for 2 hours and watched it. No whisper, no teleport, just BAN. No one could report me since i was in instance alone. Now if this isnt automatic detection i dont know what is.  

How do you explain this?

Stop making excuses already.

43 minutes ago, Skad said:

I dont use proxies, nor vpn. I even tried completely new PC and completely new ISP. Botted in instance with 1 bot only. Got banned within 2 hours. I sat there for 2 hours and watched it. No whisper, no teleport, just BAN. No one could report me since i was in instance alone. Now if this isnt automatic detection i dont know what is.  

How do you explain this?

by yourself in a dungeon? sketchy. 

What dungeon out of interest? And were you farming mobs or doing something like fishing?

45 minutes ago, Skad said:

How do you explain this?

And you have never get ban before with this IP ? Client ? Computer? or run several Wow instance at the same time with same ip/computer/client?

It is still possible that WRobot is detected, but I found nothing, and it is true that the GM seems actives, and that when you had a ban one time it is hard to bot again, but nothing that shows than WRobot is detected for the moment.

My 2 cents:

1. I botted warmane for a long time without issues, bots live pretty long life and banned by gms obviously, no complains.

2. ~ At august they start rapidly ban my bots on tbc realm, all bots was banned around lvl 30 after 1-2 days of questing 6-8 h per day, since there are not many lvlers i considered it for very active no life gm and left Outland for good

3.~ At september they start doing same on Lordaeron and Icecrown but now bots got banned between 14-20 lvl around of 4-6 hours of /played. I tried all old methods and their combinations like proxy\vm's\mac\hwid change etc.= nothing work. Also i wrote all my lvling profiles on icecrown and about that time i started writiing dwarf\gnome profile and was surprised that they ban acc's on that i writing it, ofc they supervised and humanlike(tons of afk). After losing few accs i move on another server to write stuff.

Then i try to understand how they catch me if it's not detect. What i try:

* Create new acc - supervised - leveling only quests, breaks, afk, chat = banned 20 lvl/ 6 h played. Tried this on VM\PC host\ proxy \without proxy (doesn't think proxy matter coz of dynamic ip) - tried this scheme for 4 times with different classes\races\profiles.

*After this i created account that i played by hand and never connected wrobot to it and continue my tries. I play this account  the same time my bot running on vm but same ip = bot was banned, handplay not. I start new bot same way and managed to lvl herb\mining to 75\75 on bot and send all materials to handplay, after 1 hour = bot banned, handplay not.

* Next i make bot on host and same ip  handplay and do same +send farmed on bot to handplay = bot banned, handplay not.

Handplay now around 60 lvl, still no ban.

* And for the end 2 days ago i take bot+wow to my friend(he never have wow\bot on his comp installed+ he have different internet provider) , set it up and watch =  banned on 20 lvl.

if its not detection, tell me what else to do:D  Hope my writings understandable, english is not my native.