Northdale Mass Bans gone?

Hey guys,

as some of you might know i stopped botting because of the massive mass ban topic of Northdale. 

This thread is not for speculations. We discussed alot in my other thread how they catch us through vpns and socks5. We still did not come to a viable solution how they look "behind" our hiding methods, which they obviously had the power to.

This thread is about solutions. What has worked for you guys in the last weeks? Any success mass botting on northdale? How do you hide IP? How do you create LH accounts?

If you do not wanma discuss it publicly just PM me.

Thanks.

Edited by Bambo

I have tested a lot with dungeon bot, without any issues. I have had about 5 teams of 5 go through the process of leveling in RFC.
I have ran a few of them further on just to get gold to build up new teams. They are around level 40, but i stopped there since i started my own server to test on.
So 1-16 using a quester. 16-2x using RFC and the rest of the way using grinder. ?

5 minutes ago, Jensen- said:

i never had any mass bann on nortdale runing atm 14chars betwen lvl 17-40 started last week and its fine got 1 ban but it was a report on a lol lvl clown

Gratz on you. Trust me. They do (did?) exist though.

Bans slowed down a ton when whitekidney the one who stole northdale from elysium stopped running it because he was getting death threats to him and his immediate fam they found on facebook.  They picked up a little bit but i think the rest of the GM's are busy playing BFA and sometimes log in and hand out bans on the weekends but 5% of what they were doing when whitekidney was around for 2 months.

I have learned from personal prospective, that gms can do 2 things.. 1 See your IP, obviously. and 2 See your computer id and location.

I tested this thuroughly with a well known GM. Basically made a bet that i would use every trick i known over 4 years of botting , and he wouldnt be able to find me. We did 2 attempts. First was via my IP, i used proxifier + a VPN to double hide. and he was able to find me within 5 seconds.

My 2nd attempt, consided of hard resetting my router + modem, after changing the MAC  (Which will change your actual IP if you did not know.) And i used 2 HWID programs to change my HWID. I did 2 things, loaded up my VMware, logged into my VPN, and logged into the game on my actual computer.

GM was able to find the char that was on my Actual Computer within 5 seconds, and had no idea what so ever about my vmware acc.

In conclusion, I've surmised that if you get banned on your home computer. And it keeps happening (i think they add you to a list.) Use vmware. and give it a shot - chancesz are if your banned its 100% player reported ( like all bans are.)

Hope it helps.

Edited by Andoido

It has to be based on player reports. With Wrobot kinda of sucking "yes, the bot looks like a bot 100% even with all the plugins and paid fight classes" I've botted up a few toons now and I've only eaten one ban so far. I even posted a thread about how it happened.  I have since then been running a single test account almost 24/7 with no ban to test this. I've woke up to see him running into a wall with only getting 4 bars of EXP which means he was running into that wall for a very long time.

With Wrobot not being "detected" that's the only way, they're going to even find out you exist even then you still don't get banned. I have reported my own account 5 times now and I've had someone else report it a few times with video proof of me botting and posted the youtube link in the report they didn't even view the video  it still only has the 3 views from us. The account is still up and active. 

I've used no fancy tricks no VPM no VM no HWID changer nothing. just my Wifi 4 computers and using my cell phones to tether.

9 hours ago, food4me said:

It has to be based on player reports. With Wrobot kinda of sucking "yes, the bot looks like a bot 100% even with all the plugins and paid fight classes" I've botted up a few toons now and I've only eaten one ban so far. I even posted a thread about how it happened.  I have since then been running a single test account almost 24/7 with no ban to test this. I've woke up to see him running into a wall with only getting 4 bars of EXP which means he was running into that wall for a very long time.

With Wrobot not being "detected" that's the only way, they're going to even find out you exist even then you still don't get banned. I have reported my own account 5 times now and I've had someone else report it a few times with video proof of me botting and posted the youtube link in the report they didn't even view the video  it still only has the 3 views from us. The account is still up and active. 

I've used no fancy tricks no VPM no VM no HWID changer nothing. just my Wifi 4 computers and using my cell phones to tether.

Do you use socks5?

2 hours ago, food4me said:

But that means all your bots go in with the same IP o.O?

I have my main computer that runs my main account on my main station where I play my consoles, PC games and watch movies. Then I have 3 laptops My main computer is on a 1GB up 1GB down connection. Then I have a separate ISP that comes in upstairs that is WIFI only for all the wifi devices in my household. Then for the other two laptops "if I even run 4 accounts at once which I normally don't I tether them as 38MB down and 15MB up with unlimited data is enough to play any online game being tethered 

5 hours ago, food4me said:

I have my main computer that runs my main account on my main station where I play my consoles, PC games and watch movies. Then I have 3 laptops My main computer is on a 1GB up 1GB down connection. Then I have a separate ISP that comes in upstairs that is WIFI only for all the wifi devices in my household. Then for the other two laptops "if I even run 4 accounts at once which I normally don't I tether them as 38MB down and 15MB up with unlimited data is enough to play any online game being tethered 

Which is the same as using a VM and VPNs (or proxies).
Fyi, I used to run WoW on a tethered rate-limited 3G connection, it actually works just fine. That's basically 64kbit/s or 8kb/s.

22 minutes ago, Matenia said:

Which is the same as using a VM and VPNs (or proxies).
Fyi, I used to run WoW on a tethered rate-limited 3G connection, it actually works just fine. That's basically 64kbit/s or 8kb/s.

No, that's nothing like using a VM and VPN I use a static IP for each machine. 

told you =p they track your computer =D not JUST ip, ip is like a 2ndary way to see stuff.

They see somebody botting - 1) check IP - how many accounts are on the IP. 2) Check computer id if any accounts are dual logged , or your MAC. 3) Check 1 account, and see if you were sent items or gold from an existing acc, and look at THat acc, see who all you sent stuff to - like a spider web thing.

Pretty lucrative. Like i said above I use VMware and if i receive a ban on the VM i take 1-2hrs setup a new one. nd start again. Usually botting 2 accs max on this vm since i no longer waste my time with proxifier as its pointless as F..

Hope it helps! Im at char @ 13 without a ban sofar. Why mess witha winning system.

Edited by Andoido

33 minutes ago, miminio said:

just got a mass ban .6 accounts teleport together to gm/jail and boom..........usiing proxifier and new proxies...how the hell they do it?

you either trade gold or send it by mail

had the same thing 30mins ago, they banned those that i trade gold to some1 els

1 hour ago, Andoido said:

told you =p they track your computer =D not JUST ip, ip is like a 2ndary way to see stuff.

They see somebody botting - 1) check IP - how many accounts are on the IP. 2) Check computer id if any accounts are dual logged , or your MAC. 3) Check 1 account, and see if you were sent items or gold from an existing acc, and look at THat acc, see who all you sent stuff to - like a spider web thing.

Pretty lucrative. Like i said above I use VMware and if i receive a ban on the VM i take 1-2hrs setup a new one. nd start again. Usually botting 2 accs max on this vm since i no longer waste my time with proxifier as its pointless as F..

Hope it helps! Im at char @ 13 without a ban sofar. Why mess witha winning system.

So you might loose 2 chars if they are in the same VM right? But nothing more. Is that what works out yea?

Edited by Bambo

8 hours ago, Jensen- said:

you either trade gold or send it by mail

had the same thing 30mins ago, they banned those that i trade gold to some1 els

did u send mails to a level 1-14 or was it to a higher level toon.

Hey bambo, and everybody- this will be a rather large post.

The easiest way i can put this to anybody reading... GM's can see your IP, they can see your Computer, They can see what ip was used to Create the account ( A lot of people fail here.) They can track any and all items traded/mailed. But, we can do a few little things to.. Mask.. a lot of this.

Bambo --> I run a max of 2 accounts PER Vmware (Since i use a VPN Program that i cant run diff IPs per wow with not that it matters..) I run 2 on 1 vmware, and 1-2 on my home computer. I also change my HWID every time i restart my vmware, or computer.

Ive had a lot of luck with this method i have some rules i follow ( see below ) maybe it will help you too.

STUFF TO CONSIDER !

When you create the account, DON'T USE YOUR HOME IP.. Always use VMware + VPN - If i am making 5 new accounts... I will load up my vpn for UK. Create acc #1. Exit browser, change IP to Germany.. Load up web browser, delete Cookies for Lightshope (IMPORTANT) - create Account #2.. Veryfy.. exit browser, change VPN to like ireland.. Delete Cookies, Create Account.

After doing this, you can use the same IP you use to create acc, or say fuck it and bot 4 accs on ur vmware, with 1 solid IP.

Proxifier doesn't do SHIT.. Do Not Waste your Money on Socks5 IP's. A standard Cracked VPN will do just fine.
Purevpn, Tunnelbear, Avira, Betternet - these are all PAID vpns - some are Cracked (using torrents u can find..)

FREE VPNS --- http://www.vpngate.net/en/do_openvpn.aspx?fqdn=vpn347077862.opengw.net&ip=85.59.78.197&tcp=0&udp=1195&sid=1532047751278&hid=10182845
With the above VPN, use OpenVPN. or any 1 of thoes options ( i use openvpn)

--- https://www.vpngate.net/en/howto_openvpn.aspx

PROXIFIER -- You can find a cracked version of Proxifier on most torrent sites. Setting up is another thing all together. But if you DO set it up.. Here are some FREE socks5 IPs you can use.  ---> http://www.vipsocks24.net/
This is a free socks5 site you can use for your IP's. Some are slow, some are fast.

HWID Changers (Physical Drive, and Computer): -- Picture so you know what your downloading - PvLPkil.png

HWID DOWNLOAD - https://mega.nz/#!x2gxAK6T!M7JOgIoN1Voh66SU_u3yjPf5pCwyWcWs-WYUtcGZO3o

I was thinking about uploading a demo on how to setup Proxifier with these free IPs... with Downloads, and pictures and shit. What do you guys think ? Would many of you use it ? Personally it doesn't do shit for northdale. But to each his own. I get it if you wanna test that theory for yourself!

----------------------------------------------

Simple Rules I follow EVERY time i bot a character, and thus far 13 60s. going on 16.

• When creating an account.. Use a VMWARE + VPN. When making a new account, always use a VPN. Never use your HOME IP, You should change your IP on every account so each is different because like i said, gms can see what IP was used to create the account. And if you used your HOME ip on 16 accounts.. well you now know why you were banned. You MUST delete cookies after each account creation.
             Popular email websites:(Google them) -- Mail.com (You can select some goofy ass stuff like @Europe.com when you create.), Yandex, Prontonmail, 10minutemail.net, Gmail, Yahoo, Microsoft,
  • Always click the Activation link in your email with your VPN on.
  • Always delete cookies after creating and Logging out of the new account.
  • Change your HWID (Hardware ID) every day. You can also use TMAC. Download Link to my personal HWID Programs --> https://mega.nz/#!x2gxAK6T!M7JOgIoN1Voh66SU_u3yjPf5pCwyWcWs-WYUtcGZO3o
  • Never bot more than 4 accounts on the same IP + Computer at a time. Its risky after 3, but 4s my max id reccomend. Load up another VMware.
  • Never mail stuff directly between chars. Always use a middleman account, or auction house. Example of this - If you are wanting to transfer GOLD from a char to a char. Use the Neutral Auction House, Never trade face to face. Never send directly. Go to bootybay and buy some White Rings from the vendor, and trade thoes (spend 25g on a ring, it vendors for 25g.) You can use the regular Auction house aswell.. Post an item on the toon you want (Dont go overboard and put a shitty lvl 4 green for 200g...) use small increments, like 25-50.. Buy the item on your GOLD account - I also reccomend buying other items. For example if you are using Healing Potions and your about to buy the Healing Potions you put up on your toon u need gold on, Buy them but also buy a few stacs of other players. so you put 2 stacks up, buy 5. 1g 1g 21g 21g (I like to research the current price, and use a number thats simlar. Such as if an item is 3g, i put it up for 33g.. makes it look like i ws trying to "TRICK" somebody into buying.
  • Use a GOLD Account, and 2 DUMMY accounts (Even 1 works.) -- Send all items / Gold from your Botting Toon, to DUMMY account #1, vendor, put on ah w.e. I personally do not leave my Dummy char on the account for more than 12 hours. After 12 hrs i delete him. Once you have your items, or gold.. Send them to Dummy account 2, or send them from dummy 1 to your " GOLD ACCOUNT" - who will put stuff on AH, and hold gold. -- It is very wise to use 2-3 GOLD accounts, if one gets banned your not totally fucked. Just make sure there is NO LINK.. between each gold account.
  •  Dont bot for 24 hours straight. Take small breaks every few hours.
  • Change your IP / HWID Daily
  • Put the " SONG IF WHISPER" on. Will alert if sum1 pms you.
  • If you get banned - its 99% because somebody saw you botting and reported it. I like to bot during medium player hours, to Low player hours.
  • Dont use profiles that ahve been out for a long time are bad. Chances are the GMs already i know about the locations. Or you will run into somebody botting the same profile as you.
  • Using plugins like MoveDuringCombat for Melee , are absolutely REQUIRED.. if you dont have this you will look totally like a bot.
  • Use different passwords. I change my password frequently, just incase the GM's can track you via passwords. Which is likely.
  • Change your HOME IP Occasionally - Do this by changing your router MAC (192.168.0.1, or 1.1 depends.)  And just change a few letters in your Mac address.) and Unplug your router for 30 seconds, plugin, and vwalla. I can write a more detailed guide on this if anybody is in need of just ask.

Sweet. Hope all this was informative, and helpfull. How'd i do?

Edited by Andoido

I agree with most of Andoido's words except this :

- don't change IP / HWID daily : it sounds very strange that a same account have a different IP every day ... just use a VPN and always the same IP for the same account.

Exemple : on 1 VM, use #IP1 for #ACCOUNT1 for 12 hours, then switch to #IP2 for #ACCOUNT2 for 12 hours, then go back to #IP1 to use #ACCOUNT1 again and loop ... with this settings, GM will always see the same account on a unique IP, and that's how 99% of legit players looks like.

Everytime i got an account banned i select a new IP to :

1. create new email adress
  2. create new northdale account
  3. bot

For my personal experience on Northdale (botted 15-20 accounts to 50+ in 3 month), trade between accounts (mail or direct trade) and shared IP are the most common reason for masse ban. Use VM + VPN and if you have to trade, use auction house (it's not 100% safe, it's just more safe than mail or direct trade).

Edited by micam