Hello im using [Paid 1-60 HORDE Questing Profile] & [Paid Wrobot Warrior] The bot works so fine with relogger im at 97% AFK and was easy to setup but I got 3 problems 

1) Can Wrobot auto detect vendor & food in my level - buy it - & slot it to action bar - use it & auto "dont sell" (From level 1 to 60)? ------ At the moment im botting without food & if i want food i have to buy it myself and log it in wrobot so it wont sell it
2) SpellToActionBar Plugin my issue here is that i have to drag new skills to my action bar before this addon worke. It will change rank 1 to 2 but if the skills is not on the bar it will just stay in spellbook and i have to take it to action bar manually
3) [Paid iequip] Im using main hand & shield. I have to disable equip main hand so the bot dont equip 2h. Is there a way to say (Use 2h - False) so i can set (Use mainhand - true) on again?

I also like to ask if someone know a guide to setup multiple accounts to grp/raid and follow/assist each other and do quests 1-60
Thank you.

Edit# Problem 4) If my wrobot crash & relog it wont start where it left. It will Run back to a quest giver far far away & try to retake quests sometimes in other zones then back to where it started"crashed/relog" and run properly

Hello,

1: if you want that be automatic https://wrobot.eu/files/file/1435-paid1121243335a-afking-and-humanizing-plugin/ (or you can add (or request this at the profile owner) in the profile the npc vendors, and change food name relative to your level in wrobot settings with c# code.

2: This plugin drag new skills to bar 1, but, when you use class like warrior the bar 1 is override by your aura ".... Stance" (when you are dead, you can see spell drag by this plugin)

3: contact fightclass owner.

4: You can try to use external relogger, but this depend of your profile (normally if he cannot pickup quest wrobot skip it after few minutes)

1. If you don't want to pay for my plugin, you can also try this: 

However, you will need to change food manually in the plugin code, if your current profiles' vendors don't have the food available (meat by default).