Can this bot actually do anything on its own?

YatagarasuKamisan

So, since HB took the spade to the face I came here after looking around the web for a replacement - This looked cool and intuitive!
However, after spending the initial 9€/month fee to try it for a month, then 10€ on the only 1-70 Quester profile that's not grinding mobs, I have come to the conclusion that the money I've put forward doesn't actually do me anything...

The bot doesn't come with built-in leveling, no profiles to run LFG/LFR, heck not even a single decent combat profile for all the specs in the game are included in the base release of the bot. 
Does this bot ship with anything, or do the developers expect me to create a profile for everything myself, like I am paying for the use of a framework?
I mean, Eeny's quester and dedku's grinder are so riddled with bugs/crashes/freezes that I don't understand how they are the top contenders for leveling profiles - They're breaking down more often than an old Volkswagen!

Sorry, I might have become spoiled from using Honorbuddy that came with all the bells and whistles (including the amazing Kicks 1-110 quest leveling and Trinity for combat). But from what I can tell this bot have been around for a while, so I did expect some more built-in functionality and better support from the 'community' in terms of free profiles at least.

If I am missing something grand here, please enlighten me, cause' I am on the brink of refunding my PayPal purchases after trying to use the product for less than 24 hours already.

I also used HB for the last 3 years and I'm going to miss it, but I think you are going to get some negative feedback from this post. I recommend getting on discord and get to know the community because there is a lot good support and I see progress daily. 

5 hours ago, YatagarasuKamisan said:

So, since HB took the spade to the face I came here after looking around the web for a replacement - This looked cool and intuitive!
However, after spending the initial 9€/month fee to try it for a month, then 10€ on the only 1-70 Quester profile that's not grinding mobs, I have come to the conclusion that the money I've put forward doesn't actually do me anything...

The bot doesn't come with built-in leveling, no profiles to run LFG/LFR, heck not even a single decent combat profile for all the specs in the game are included in the base release of the bot. 
Does this bot ship with anything, or do the developers expect me to create a profile for everything myself, like I am paying for the use of a framework?
I mean, Eeny's quester and dedku's grinder are so riddled with bugs/crashes/freezes that I don't understand how they are the top contenders for leveling profiles - They're breaking down more often than an old Volkswagen!

Sorry, I might have become spoiled from using Honorbuddy that came with all the bells and whistles (including the amazing Kicks 1-110 quest leveling and Trinity for combat). But from what I can tell this bot have been around for a while, so I did expect some more built-in functionality and better support from the 'community' in terms of free profiles at least.

If I am missing something grand here, please enlighten me, cause' I am on the brink of refunding my PayPal purchases after trying to use the product for less than 24 hours already.

Look at the size of the Honorbuddy community compared to the one of WRobot. Just wait a bit, there is already a few people working on a 1-110 quester :-)

4 hours ago, BetterSister said:

The bot itself doesn't do anything without profiles. Make your own profiles or use what people have made

That's the main issue I have at the moment, how can a product that's more expensive than its competitors have less built-in functionality?
I mean, you would at least expect the bot to ship with a bunch of "baseline profiles" like Fighting Classes and such.

7 hours ago, payyn518 said:

I also used HB for the last 3 years and I'm going to miss it, but I think you are going to get some negative feedback from this post. I recommend getting on discord and get to know the community because there is a lot good support and I see progress daily. 

2 hours ago, CocoChanel said:

Look at the size of the Honorbuddy community compared to the one of WRobot. Just wait a bit, there is already a few people working on a 1-110 quester :-)

I expected to take a lot of flack for this post, but I was genuinely pissed off last night after spending over 4 hours trying to even get the bot to run in the slightest.
So far the maintenance of just babysitting the bot have taken more time than to actually just farm mats/level my characters by myself, which is kind off contra-productive in my opinion.

I hope things will get better since seemingly a lot of HB users are coming over here, but as stated above I am feeling a bit screwed over by the lack of baseline content you get with a subscription that's more expensive than its competitors - It's like Bethesda all over, ship an incomplete product and then expect the community to pick up the slack with mods (in this case, profiles/routines/fighting classes).

WRobot is not HB and never will be, hopefully. There are a few things who could be better for sure but it will take its time.

35 minutes ago, YatagarasuKamisan said:

That's the main issue I have at the moment, how can a product that's more expensive than its competitors have less built-in functionality?
I mean, you would at least expect the bot to ship with a bunch of "baseline profiles" like Fighting Classes and such.

It can be that expensive because its the one who isn't catched by blizz ;)
Like HB you paid for the botbase not the profiles. HB is shipping profiles and fightclasses, because a user was that kind to invest some time to create those. They also paid someone to create profiles.

35 minutes ago, YatagarasuKamisan said:

I hope things will get better since seemingly a lot of HB users are coming over here, but as stated above I am feeling a bit screwed over by the lack of baseline content you get with a subscription that's more expensive than its competitors - It's like Bethesda all over, ship an incomplete product and then expect the community to pick up the slack with mods (in this case, profiles/routines/fighting classes).

It will be better in some time for sure but since only one developer is working at the core and the bot supports all expansions... it will take its time. Don't get me wrong but this bot is nothing for ppl who don't want to invest time.
This bot is able to do everything what HB does but you need to tell it what it should do with profiles and fightclasses you made or bought from other ppl.
I mean its a short calculation "time = money" -> invest some time and you can get something without paying or buy somone else time to save your own time. its easy as that.

Btw if oyu need help with your stuff there are many posts with informations in it and also questions are always welcome in discord. BUT ppl who just want something without trying it by them self are not really supported.

Edited by iMod

Well i think a changed description at the homepage could change alot. There should be market that they buy the core and not profiles ect. Many ppl are confused if they buy the bot and they need todo something to get it working.

Already ready to start doing chargebacks after investing a whopping 4 hours into the bot.  Lol  you should have done some research this bot isn't HB where u push start and the hardest thing was entering your CC info into the site.  This bot is more like Macrogoblin where u pay for the botbase and do the legwork yourself or pay someone all these HB plebs flooding in expecting press start and AFK are in for a big surprise.

I've been a HB user for a few years now.

And the reason why HonorBuddy closed, was because it wasen't save anymore, because Blizzard scans the entire computer for programs. 

When thats said, is this bot secure? I mean, i know that bots always have a risk, but if i use this 3-4 hours on my main account a day, will i get banned because of the scan on my computer?

Or how have wrobot.eu avoid this scan? Can't find this in any topic

6 hours ago, BetterSister said:

The reason we aren't as popular as hb is we don't want to be. Less risks with smaller user base. The question is do we keep accepting more users or should we discontinue registration 

This.

If we don't decrease the influx, we will run into issues in the future from having too many mouth-breathing facerollers in here, expecting a 1-click wonder @ a couple bucks a month.

The comedy is that people keep referring to HB like it was some sort of amazing program when they literally took it up the ass from the 'support' team there, tony and co. legitimately screwed the playerbase yet they keep wistfully recounting the "good old days"...

We should absolutely focus on quality and not quantity, as droidz has always done.

Let the QQers complain, life will go on for the rest of us! :wink:

2 hours ago, tonycali said:

^true bad enough i see 30-50 botters in south barrens with terribad FC's  making it a hotbed for reports i dont even go there anymore =p.

On live or private?

On 12.12.2017 at 5:49 AM, tonycali said:

LH/  Elysium meh on Retail u can hit 1-110 in 2 hours so nobody would ever be there for longer than 2 minutes.

What do u mean by LH / Elysium? 

On 11.12.2017 at 10:56 AM, YatagarasuKamisan said:

I expected to take a lot of flack for this post, but I was genuinely pissed off last night after spending over 4 hours trying to even get the bot to run in the slightest.
So far the maintenance of just babysitting the bot have taken more time than to actually just farm mats/level my characters by myself, which is kind off contra-productive in my opinion.

It's always that way. Every bot I used before needed a lot of time to setup but was running decent after I was finished. Only exception was Honorbuddy and I would still use  Honorbuddy if there weren't those guaranteed banwaves. :D

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:29 AM, thewierddane said:

I've been a HB user for a few years now.

And the reason why HonorBuddy closed, was because it wasen't save anymore, because Blizzard scans the entire computer for programs. 

When thats said, is this bot secure? I mean, i know that bots always have a risk, but if i use this 3-4 hours on my main account a day, will i get banned because of the scan on my computer?

Or how have wrobot.eu avoid this scan? Can't find this in any topic

This is next on blizzards list of bots they are now bigger than hb with new users coming I guarantee it is next give it 6 months come 2018

I see this bot working before any other bot goes up when a update is done by blizzard

As for how they market it they are saying it does every thing for u when u buy the bot straight out of the box this is how I take it from the homepage

37 minutes ago, Hati said:

This is next on blizzards list of bots they are now bigger than hb with new users coming I guarantee it is next give it 6 months come 2018

Then we bot for 6 months

37 minutes ago, Hati said:

I see this bot working before any other bot goes up when a update is done by blizzard

True

38 minutes ago, Hati said:

As for how they market it they are saying it does every thing for u when u buy the bot straight out of the box this is how I take it from the homepage

It says can, not does.