Yeah well I am done arguing with you people not gonna waste anymore energy on it. Just like people did with ND people kept claiming that wrobot was detected... took me so long to explain to there people that was not the case.. finally they began investigating instead.. they ended up finding out that their problem was either their client or some of them having too many clients running on the same pc..

This is how botting in wow is... it's a risk..

8 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Yeah well I am done arguing with you people not gonna waste anymore energy on it. Just like people did with ND people kept claiming that wrobot was detected... took me so long to explain to there people that was not the case.. finally they began investigating instead.. they ended up finding out that their problem was either their client or some of them having too many clients running on the same pc..

This is how botting in wow is... it's a risk..

i was boting northdale that time and i have never clame it was detected, didnt have problem there then like i dont have problem with it now

I was one of the guys who had massive mass ban trouble on northdale..

I never said it was literally detected, I always looked for the links between the accounts. Never found any convincing working theory. Maybe it really was the old LH vanilla client. Who knows...

Ofc many people did think it was detected though. But its a difference if only a few people experience it or a programm is really being detected.

Edited by Bambo

I changed the HWID and proxy.
Today my bots lived no longer than 2-3 hours. Used quest profiles. All in the starting zones (10-14 lvl). All this time I followed them. No stuck. Ban on the reports can not be.
If Wrobot is not detectable, how they banned me?
If I'm on the black list of the server, then how can I exit it?
Or Wrobot is detecteble?

Just now, Dagora said:

I changed the HWID and proxy.
Today my bots lived no longer than 2-3 hours. Used quest profiles. All in the starting zones (10-14 lvl). All this time I followed them. No stuck. Ban on the reports can not be.
If Wrobot is not detectable, how they banned me?
If I'm on the black list of the server, then how can I exit it?
Or Wrobot is detecteble?

leave warmane for now, its a waste of time

Its 100% automatically bans. Like bans for goldselling spam (who does it - knows about what i say). When GM do it manually - its write to global chat with red letters - Acc *warmanepwnd*** banned for - Botting. But this new bans always without it, just like spam bans

• 2 weeks later...

Wait a month. Why didn't Wrobot update? I've been walking around with 1 level accounts. I haven't attacked monsters. I've been banned. I have been using VM's IP, and I have banned all of them. Warmane has cracked Wrobot completely, or the source code has been leaked. Why don't you update it?

• 3 weeks later...

Probably because when u start talking about security features other server projects may put them in place as well but then again not many projects GM's have that much vested interest as warmane since the devs make money and money must be running light since their servers are super old and at this point dieing out.

17 minutes ago, wickedweed said:

Yes i Need to know too. I'm too scared to even open the app since all These bans. What is a SAFE way to use wrobot on warmane Outland? Which Changes in the Settings are mandatory? 

Stop requesting support for your cracked wRobot version. 

Man what is wrong with These People who instantly accuse you of something after reading 2 sentences. Are u retarded? I only have the Trial Version but have read About These bans here and decided to not purchase it, I dont even know how to get a cracked Version wtf

I use the Battlegrounder sometimes (attended) and Fisherbot (unattended) every day.

Further statistics:

1 lvl 30 warlock banned. Grinding and a few starterquests. Very bad Fightclass so very bottish. Died alot.
1 lvl 28 paladin banned. Grinding and a few starterquests. Very bad Fightclass so very bottish. Died alot.
1 lvl 18 paladin warned. Used rotationbot with decent fightclass looked bottish. Durng a fight i suddenly got a buff where all mobs where neutral to me and players of my own faction (close) where red. During the same fight a GM appeard and asked me if i was there. I just awnsered like "yes sure can i help?" If i was using a bot. "no" GM: sure? Me: I am sure i am not using a bot. "if you use a bot please turn it off" Me: I am not using a bot.
I improved my fightingclass alot and it was very very good after that.
I got that paladin to lvl 61 with the wrotationbot. I did 14 hours Battleground with it after i hit 61. I got banned after.

1 lvl 70 paladin with the good fightclass i made. Used Wrotation to get it to 70. I tained Herbalism 2 full days (day and night). Got banned watching the bot training herbalism in hellfire peninsula. The fightclass was good but it was very bottish while it did herbalism on groundmount (was saving up for flying) When it had a mob selected but had ignore combat on it ran back to the mob when he dismounted at a herb node. It killed the mob and then ran back at to the herb again.

1 lvl 70 paladin with the good fightclass. Wrotation to 70. BG and fish with it. Unattended. 1 hour attended BG every day and 15 mins fishing every day. Planning to have this one as a main char just for playing.

Wrobot is not autodetected at warmane. I noticed a big diffrence in how riskfull i bot and howmany quests i do. Grinding profiles will always get you banned.

17 minutes ago, Stranger said:

Durng a fight i suddenly got a buff where all mobs where neutral to me and players of my own faction (close) where red. During the same fight a GM appeard and asked me if i was there. I just awnsered like "yes sure can i help?" If i was using a bot. "no" GM: sure? Me: I am sure i am not using a bot

This is incredibly helpful. They probably give you a mind-control buff to see if you will still try to attack enemies (which are now friendly or neutral).
You can still avoid attacking friendly players and try to attack enemy mobs (and/or if they are suddenly neutral, you can say something in chat automatically or make your bot wake you up, post to discord etc).

Edit: If they change up the buff by adding customs spells, just getting the buff name/id wouldn't be enough - hence my suggestions.

Edited by Matenia

3 hours ago, Matenia said:

This is incredibly helpful. They probably give you a mind-control buff to see if you will still try to attack enemies (which are now friendly or neutral).
You can still avoid attacking friendly players and try to attack enemy mobs (and/or if they are suddenly neutral, you can say something in chat automatically or make your bot wake you up, post to discord etc).

Edit: If they change up the buff by adding customs spells, just getting the buff name/id wouldn't be enough - hence my suggestions.

Guys
Make a club only for wrobot users.
his "ban" video is filled with screenshots of posts here.

36 minutes ago, Ordush said:

Guys
Make a club only for wrobot users.
his "ban" video is filled with screenshots of posts here.

and then he buys a wrobot sub, its a public bot, he will always get the screenshots he wants ^^

let him do his hollywood series on youtube, we do our thing, from what I have heard people still bot on LH and Outland etc.

No winner announced, yet.

Edit: Do not even know if its true but if he really was threatend IRL he has balls of steel to now start making fun of the people who threatened his beloved ones

Edited by Bambo

33 minutes ago, Bambo said:

and then he buys a wrobot sub, its a public bot, he will always get the screenshots he wants ^^

let him do his hollywood series on youtube, we do our thing, from what I have heard people still bot on LH and Outland etc.

No winner announced, yet.

Edit: Do not even know if its true but if he really was threatend IRL he has balls of steel to now start making fun of the people who threatened his beloved ones

Yeah, but just the fact that he has to buy sub to do his video. That would be hilarious. ?