Warmane Lordaeron Bans

It's so easy to find out if it's detected..
Start wow, begin playing using wrotation, nothing else.
If you get banned while using wrotation and wrotation only, then it's a completely different matter.
I don't know about wotlk, i never tested there. But i leveled a mage to 70 without getting banned.
That was done only using wrotation using an exploit that i am obviously not gonna share.
Fact just is: I did all the leveling using wrotation.

1 hour ago, Droidz said:

And you have never get ban before with this IP ? Client ? Computer? or run several Wow instance at the same time with same ip/computer/client?

Correct. I used completely new pc and ISP that isnt even used for gaming at all. I was farming alone in instance on Lordaeron server. Was farming Stratholme. One run i did myself. Than reseted instance and went back in with wrobot. Than wrobot was doing it for 2 hours. I was watching it all the time. Got banned. So you cant tell me it isnt detected. @Droidz

Just read what zzzar wrote...  Thats what im talking about. Tried everything same as him. They dont touch account that isnt botting. You have have 10 accounts on same pc/ip online at same time. 9 not botting, one is botting. Only one that is botting will be banned. 

@zatvorgt There is no other bot. Everything else is complete and utter shit compared to wrobot. Everything else gets detected the moment you login.

2 hours ago, Skad said:

Just read what zzzar wrote...  Thats what im talking about. Tried everything same as him. They dont touch account that isnt botting. You have have 10 accounts on same pc/ip online at same time. 9 not botting, one is botting. Only one that is botting will be banned. 

@zatvorgt There is no other bot. Everything else is complete and utter shit compared to wrobot. Everything else gets detected the moment you login.

Keyword "detected the moment you login."
That is exactly what makes the difference between being detected or not.
If wrobot was detected, it would be the moment you log in. ?

1 hour ago, Ordush said:

Keyword "detected the moment you login."
That is exactly what makes the difference between being detected or not.
If wrobot was detected, it would be the moment you log in. ?

i think they can see you use wrobot but they hell NOT BAN you instant they decide ban  later if they will ban every account instant @Droidz will see where wrobot is detected and how, can fix it easy,if they wait and ban you later 1,2,8 hours 16 hours 24 hours you have 0 chance to know WHY and thats why they can ban others old bots instant becouse they know 0 update they need be sneaky with wrobot becouse update can be made.

And its only my opinion but i see this patter many times in last days if you run bot on different times of the day it depends when you get ban like one person refresh accounts who was flagged for botting and ban them on different hours.

So far i have 8 machines where i was use wrobot for lvling icecrown,lordaeron[outland not needed also have sneaky methods:P thank you @Ordush for show the way:))my record now 1 day 1 hour to 70] and only on 2 machines i manage to get high lvl with wrobot now but it takes enormous time and is a waste of time becouse bot must more be offline than online ?

2 minutes ago, artur.k said:

i think they can see you use wrobot but they hell NOT BAN you instant they decide ban  later if they will ban every account instant @Droidz will see where wrobot is detected and how, can fix it easy,if they wait and ban you later 1,2,8 hours 16 hours 24 hours you have 0 chance to know WHY,and its only my opinion but i see this patter many times in last days if you run bot on different times of the day it depends when you get ban like one person refresh accounts who was flagged for botting and ban them on different hours.

So far i have 8 machines where i was use wrobot for lvling icecrown,lordaeron(outland not needed also have sneaky methods:P thank you @Ordush for show the way:)) and only on 2 machines i manage to get high lvl with wrobot now but it takes enormous time and is a waste of time becouse bot must more be offline than online ?

Again, i can't say anything about wotlk. Because i have no clue (never used wrobot for it).
However, my TBC accounts should all have been banned many times over by now. ?

Anyway, i don't understand how any of this comes as a surprise to most of you?
It seems that you have never botted before. ?
Everybody KNOWS that it's always a risk using a bot. Hell there were TONS of guides to "safely" bot with HB, back then. Even following these guides, some people still got busted.
There is no doubt that the private servers has upped their game. But it should be obvious, now that so much has been developed with wrobot. Means a lot more people botting: This also results in private server owners looking way more into botters. ?

2 minutes ago, Mike Mail said:

@Ordush Doesnt play warmane, he is mainly TBC from what i see with his fightclasses. 

ill answer the hole if wrobot is detected on warmane. it is NOT detected. people be saying "oh they wait 24 hours" is some bullshit. i have botted 2 toons to 80 with in 2 weeks slowly and didnt get banned. The reason people are getting banned is because Warmane is keeping a eye on for players that use sharp turns and are online for 24 / 7. "ITS NOT DETECTED."

Even if they was to wait a hole 24 hours before baning doesnt mean they detected, it means they looking for botters, warmane "Might" be paying people to keep a eye out for botters but they are unable to detected it because of the fact they would need to add custiom "MPQ" files to there clients. if you think warmane cares about banned people 24 hours later then you are mistake. if you are a botter they will ban you right on the spot with no questions. Please reframe from posting stuff about warmane unless you know for a 100% its detected. 

Meaning behind both detected and not detected :

Detected : Insta Ban once you log in and attach Wrobot.

Report : being banned hours after you are botting.

The TBC server i am playing on is Warmane =P
I am mainly playing Vanilla.

He is right about some of the points:
IF wrobot was detected, and auto ban was a thing: Insta ban when attaching wrobot.
IF wrobot was detected, and auto ban was NOT a thing: The GM's would get a report, JUST like if you use speedhack/teleport hack. (Try making your own vanilla server, and use speedhack on it, and you will know what i am talking about): GM's may check you out over a period of time: HOWEVER it's much more likely that the same message they get when someone is using speed hack, comes was a warning when a DB query flags your account.

Example: I used to host a minecraft server, where i recorded every block a player mined.
I could then compare the amount of blocks mined to the amount of diamond blocks people mined.
This way i could very easily see if people used "xray" to see where diamond blocks were.
However if instead of going directly for the diamond blocks, they would mine a shit ton of stone, just for lols.
I would have a harder time catching them.
Then i'd compare amount of diamond to the time spent on the server, or diamond compared to other materials etc.

Same goes for private servers. They monitor and save everything you do to their DB.
If they wanted to, they'd probably even be able to tell you how many yards your player had traveled
Now the same way that i could see inconsistencies with my players using xray. They do the same to the way that your char behaves.
That doesn't mean you are a botter, but it does mean that they have a reason to look at your player. If they decide to do that, it's easy for them to see that you are indeed a player.

@Ordush

"Example: I used to host a minecraft server, where i recorded every block a player mined.
I could then compare the amount of blocks mined to the amount of diamond blocks people mined.
This way i could very easily see if people used "xray" to see where diamond blocks were.
However if instead of going directly for the diamond blocks, they would mine a shit ton of stone, just for lols.
I would have a harder time catching them.
Then i'd compare amount of diamond to the time spent on the server, or diamond compared to other materials etc"

I used same tactics but i even spectated people. If they knew they have a diamond on their left and few times were correct with their random mining in short time they were hacking. I even used xray myself to see where diamonds are so i saw way sooner if they are heading for them then ban them and rollback everything they done. Logblock addon was so good for this

7 hours ago, Mike Mail said:

@Ordush Doesnt play warmane, he is mainly TBC from what i see with his fightclasses. 

i have botted 2 toons to 80 with in 2 weeks slowly and didnt get banned.

2 toons with 2 weeks on server with multiple exp,i not say i cant lvl i just say i can but its: " manage to get high lvl with wrobot now but it takes enormous time and is a waste of time becouse bot must more be offline than online "

i can play 16 hours by hand  but i cant bot 16 hours per day on bot and i talk about  icecrown,dont even try on lordaeron  now with bot it will take months if you want have chance to lvl to 80.

@Ordush explain it perfectly whot i think,

The fact alone a guy has been banned IN ISTANCE means it's detected, or flagged and then banned, but definitely not a safe product.

I believe it has been flagged then the gm "reads" the log and somehow see the injection in the game, and procede with ban.

They can't ban you instant like PQR because there might be a false positive, thats why it needs some time to get you banned, they need to check with their eyes the log and the injections made on the game.

As already said, I myself abused for 2 years+ straight Battlegrounder (got more than 100k HKs on different char, 24/7 spamming BGs) and not a single report on 6 character (I got good fight classes and profiles), then some weeks ago i botted for 1-2 hours radomly and got banned. A guy got banned for using WRotation, another guy for using it in Instance..too many signs that something is not right. Every person with at least 2 brain cells would understand this concept, everyone saying the opposite and defending wrobot has serious problems sorry.

It's possible they have trained a machine learning algorithm to recognize bot behavior. But if you can spot injection into a game, there are no false positives. These things are very clear. So it's likely bot behavior is somehow triggering this. So randomization or some code to appear more human in general might throw off whatever they're using.

Edited by Matenia

There are false positives I even opened a thread on forum and GM/Moderator confirmed this, after I got banned twice and then unbanned immediately while I was using only the Auction House and the panel to mass craft Glyphs. They say it might be the warden or a GM "miss-clicking" ban.

So yeah, automatic auctions, even allowed by Blizzard such as "Create  All" on profession panel, may trigger a false positive. I don't know exactly in detail how it works but well I got banned twice and unbanned immediately, and accounts are still "in good standing" so they fuck up sometimes.

Also I forgot regarding bans with wrobot, if they found a way to detect it 100%, for sure it's only a flag, and when let's say the situation is out of control, they mass ban everyone. If they ban one single bot every week, the developers of wrobot have time to figure out new mechanism to stay safe. By mass banning in waves and faking they "don't know where to look at" or faking GM inspecting you may be a tactic to cover the fact they already spotted wrobot 100% and they are only waiting for mass "idiots" to caught, and also to improve their warden by keep tracking wrobot updates.

So they have a system that monitors user actions and it can cause false positives. This has nothing to do with injection though. Warden instructs the client to execute some Lua code or instructs the client do check a certain address in memory for its value, etc. It can its own process for modules (DLLs injected by external programs) as well.

These methods do NOT yield false positives. If they built some server side detection that can be triggered by mass crafting items, it's not warden. It's a system that observes how frequently players do some things, how much time they allow between actions, etc and then flagging accounts that seem to not behave like a human enough. A system will that is less reliable but can catch ANY bot. So now it is up to us to find out how exactly they do it and develop some code that works around this by creating pauses for wRobot, maybe slows down combat rotation, accepting/turning in quests etc.

I don't know what the issue is with Warmane. I have been scripting multiple Fight Classes, Plugins, etc for the passed month on Warmane, and have not seen one infraction. Who knows?

I've banned more than 200 accounts so far, and I've made as many changes as I can, including reinstalling the computer system, reinstalling the game client, and installing the new wrobot. I started using five wrobots, and now there's only one left. You will only listen to those so-called idiots whose theoretical tests will not be sealed. We have tested so much and you do not value it!

6 hours ago, gnorilux said:

I've banned more than 200 accounts so far, and I've made as many changes as I can, including reinstalling the computer system, reinstalling the game client, and installing the new wrobot. I started using five wrobots, and now there's only one left. You will only listen to those so-called idiots whose theoretical tests will not be sealed. We have tested so much and you do not value it!

tests that don't help to fix the issue

I think Warmane anty-bot system work very simply. If you watched bots, started in one time - you may have noticed what all chars moves always the same hotspots accurate to 0.1 

So all what need for detect bots - its make "traps" like this:

int BotScore;

if(UnitPlayer.Position.DistanceTo(x111.1, y101.2, z121.2) < 0.1) BotScore ++;

if(UnitPlayer.Position.DistanceTo(x111.1, y101.3 z121.2) < 0.1) BotScore ++;

if(UnitPlayer.Position.DistanceTo(x111.2, y101.3 z121.2) < 0.1) BotScore ++;

if(BotScore >= 1337){   //this boy got 1337 score in last 2 hours
       Logging.Write("One ban for this kid, please");    

youDied();
}