Afk Loop spam

burnimation

Just now, Ordush said:

So that log there, is from a whole new install in a whole new folder?
You started it wihtout any plugins/profiles/fightclasses?

"

its a clean install. After that I copied my fightclasses from the old folder and and installed hmp & FNVs quester manually , copied the other plugins there aswell. (just the dll files in the pluginfolder)

I copied HMP, Wrobot General Settings, and FNVs Progress and quester settings. That doesnt change ANYTHING to old wRobot files"

Just now, DarkMorc said:

"

its a clean install. After that I copied my fightclasses from the old folder and and installed hmp & FNVs quester manually , copied the other plugins there aswell. (just the dll files in the pluginfolder)

I copied HMP, Wrobot General Settings, and FNVs Progress and quester settings. That doesnt change ANYTHING to old wRobot files"

As far as i can see it's from an install from yesterday. Anyway.
Don't install anything, that's not how you debug =P
Make a fresh install WITHOUT anything, now if it still makes the error. THEN you know it might be WRobot.
If it works fine without everything, then you add one thing at a time. At some point the errors will show up, and by then you will know what is causing it.

@Ordush the fresh install was 3 hours ago btw - After the fresh install it worked again , but no matter which plugin was activated - was bugging again. Then Matenia said , that I should use his new Bugfixing dll , used it and now it should work ,shouldn't it ?

AND yes , I activated 1 by one plugin , since 1 plugin was activated nothing was working anymore

proof.png

4 minutes ago, DarkMorc said:

"

List of plugin activated:

General_Scroll_User.cs = True
HumanMasterPlugin.dll = True
RequestHandler.cs = True
WhatsGoingOn.dll = True
VanillaFlightMaster 1-1-0.dll = True
VanillaFlightMaster 1-2-0.dll = True
VanillaFlightMaster 1-3-2.dll = True
wDiscord.dll = True 

and it is not default settings (and why activate several version of VanillaFlightMaster ?)

You can keep your current install/files/settings, but to the test, download and install WRobot in new folder, run Automaton, if no problem, try to add your fightclass and run again, if it is ok try with your profile, if it is ok try to add one plugin, the second plugin, ...

1 minute ago, DarkMorc said:

@Ordush the fresh install was 3 hours ago btw - After the fresh install it worked again , but no matter which plugin was activated - was bugging again. Then Matenia said , that I should use his new Bugfixing dll , used it and now it should work ,shouldn't it ?

AND yes , I activated 1 by one plugin , since 1 plugin was activated nothing was working anymore

proof.png

You don't have to prove anything mate, i was just looking at your log. I was rather wondering if you accidentally sent the wrong log. ?
Have you tried loading different plugins (Just 1 at a time)?

@Ordush @Droidz

sry, just exhausted^^ Trying to run wRobot straight since hours...^^

Well the most weird thing is that I didn't activate all 3 Flightmaster dlls... Youre right , why should I?! ? They are not even in the folder anymore ,that seems to be a bug.

And yes , I tried loading different plugins

7 minutes ago, DarkMorc said:

@Ordush @Droidz

sry, just exhausted^^ Trying to run wRobot straight since hours...^^

Well the most weird thing is that I didn't activate all 3 Flightmaster dlls... Youre right , why should I?! ? They are not even in the folder anymore ,that seems to be a bug.

And yes , I tried loading different plugins

I know that you have already installed WRobot in a new folder once.
Please bear with me:
- Download wrobot. make a whole new folder somewhere else (I know it sounds stupid).
- Install it, update it.
- Download the newest version of the fightclass, install it and ONLY the fightclass.
- Start automation, see if any errors shows up. If it gives you errors contact the author of the fightclass.
- Download the newest version of your first plugin, install it and ONLY that plugin.
- Start automation. Let us know how that goes.
I know it feels like repeating yourself, but adding random plugins to your plugin list, doesn't happen because of a bug in wrobot.

Edit: So yeah... I just noticed that you are using my fightclass lol.. (You obviously don't have to redownload that, since it auto updates)

Edited by Ordush

• 3 months later...