Sick of buying garbage profiles

1 hour ago, Talamin said:

True words. The Content changed so much until Cata. Therefore it is much easier to level after this and creating Profiles. 

Why? This is literally a click to move bot based on meshes, fight classes, and plugins to create a humanlike experience.
In vanilla you didnt have instancing, instancing based on quests, instancing based on quest progression, LFR/LFR/LFG, etc.
It's only harder because you have less chance to fail as a coder before the customers character that they're botting will die. The only thing that changed was the game became easier - that only made lazy bot profile makers jobs easier. 

Honorbuddy did it, Glider did it, and they charged substantially less for the entire experience. The content creaters created better content, they did it for cheaper, and they did it for longer. There is a reason both services were so successful while WRobot relies on like 10 people to create (and charge whatever they want) for whatever content they decide to make.

I'll say this a thousand times. You can spend 1,000 hours on something and it's not very good. You can create something that took 1,000 hours, cry about how long it took and how much you should charge - until other people come in and then charge half the price and created something 5x better in 40 hours. That's not the customers fault you took so long to make something so unusable without "manual intervention" as Matenia would say every 5 minutes.

Here it is - quick and dirty. 

After watching this video tell me this.
If you create profiles/plugins/fightclasses for WRobot will you take the blame? My experience in Redridge has been the same on my level 40 hunter and my level 15 frost mage. Which is garbage. Are you telling me that if you put 1,000 hours into a fight class, plugin, and profile leveling me from 1-60 that I wouldnt, if ever, die for silly reasons or be OBVIOUSLY detected visually by everyone around me? No? Well then are you willing to say that the client is to blame? Do you need better documentation to help you code a better experience for your customers? No? The client is perfect? You are perfect? Then why cant I BG right now in retail with your profile in the classic relaunch here in a few weeks? Why cant I WRobot in retail? Because the content is based on an imperfect client creating imperfect plugins/fightclasses/profiles.

Just be logical.

I don´t get your point. Glider is no more, Honorbuddy is just for 3.3.5 available without the needed meshes for 58+.

If you are not satisfied with what you get you have to leave the boat. I´ll understand your frustration if you want a all in one solution and you don´t get one, or if you pay for profiles which say they are 100% afk and the don´t, or if you pay for a fightingclass which doesn´t do the job. On the other hand, you can get some free Profiles and Fightingclasses in the download section, maybe try to use them instead of paying one.

I don´t know if there is a quality standart for payed releases in the download Section. Maybe there should be one, if none exists.

And for your last words: You should ask yourself first why you can´t bot with Glider, Pirox and Honorbuddy in Retail, then you will find the answer.

5 minutes ago, Talamin said:

I don´t get your point. Glider is no more, Honorbuddy is just for 3.3.5 available without the needed meshes for 58+.

If you are not satisfied with what you get you have to leave the boat. I´ll understand your frustration if you want a all in one solution and you don´t get one, or if you pay for profiles which say they are 100% afk and the don´t, or if you pay for a fightingclass which doesn´t do the job. On the other hand, you can get some free Profiles and Fightingclasses in the download section, maybe try to use them instead of paying one.

And for your last words: You should ask yourself first why you can´t bot with Glider, Pirox and Honorbuddy in Retail, then you will find the answer.

The point is that WRobot is a fraction of what honorbuddy and glider was and the content people here make for it dont fix it or even come close and a new person will pay substantially MORE than they did with Glider and Honorbuddy for significantly less quality overall in botting experience.

So you pay for all this stuff hoping eventually you'll have a practical bot that you can leave alone and not have 10+ deaths per hour on but you cant. That's misleading.

When Honorbuddy and Glider said you could bot afk without looking they were right. You could do that. And you could do it cheaper for YEARS before it took Blizzard stealing the source code for the bots (Honorbuddy) or sueing for YEARS to win (Glider and kinda honorbuddy). The bots could do dungeons, they could do questing from 1-whatever, they could do duels, etc. There isn't a single dungeon/BG/Arena/questing full without constant issues profile for 1-70 AT LEAST and that's because there's no confidence and the documentation/client itself doesn't allow for it. 

You cant bot with glider and honorbuddy because they dont exist. They never cared about shitty private servers because they wanted the big fish - retail. WRobot barely hung onto retail and cant even hang with private servers because none of it works without DIYing the entire thing yourself after finding that $70 worth of shit doesnt work.

WRobot is not as powerful as honorbuddy was, that´s true. You have to take in mind that Bossland had his own Company behind, with some great Core Developer like Apoc, Main, Raphus, Kickass (the most awesome Profile Writer), EchoTiger and many more. So they had huge Manpower behind this. So more manpower, more knowledge. But they had a huge Userbase too, which developed a lot of free stuff.

The lack of profiles and fightingclasses of WRobot is hard to compensate. I agree on that point too. I hade to write my own to compensate the lack of the missing and i wasn´t aware of this when i bought the Bot.

Dungeons was introduced, after one of the Coredevs (i think Raphus) developed the basic part. Arena was never supported by Honorbuddy, just by some Customclasses (for which you had to pay). 

"There isn't a single dungeon/BG/Arena/questing full without constant issues profile for 1-70 AT LEAST and that's because there's no confidence and the documentation/client itself doesn't allow for it. "

There are some free profiles, which you have to babysit. Honorbuddy Questingprofiles were mighty because of the CustomBehaviours which are shipped with it.

To sum it up: I agree on your points of quality, but i can´t agree about the Honorbuddy/WRobot discussion ?

1 minute ago, Talamin said:

To sum it up: I agree on your points of quality, but i can´t agree about the Honorbuddy/WRobot discussion ?

I get that but you tip toed around Glider being very powerful like Honorbudy but was dependant on a client and mostly content provided by random people.

WRobot is marketed as a bot and for a new comer the forums seems to portray that simply paying for this plugin, this profile, and this fightclass you'll be "truly" afk in no time.
That's misleading and patently false. Arguably fraudulent.

And I can make my own shit that's fine - its just that I jumped into this real quick just because it seemed to be advertised as something it is no where near. Who is to blame? Seems like everyone.

10 minutes ago, youthemannowdog said:

Who is to blame? Seems like everyone.

Pretty much. If there was more competition the requirement for quality profiles would be higher. As you pointed out there are some claims on these profiles that just don't add up.. but sadly they're probably the best you can currently get so they have no reason to polish the turd.

If there was an ok-ish free 1-70 that would mean a premium profile creator would have to make a good 1-70. The content just isn't there atm. Probably because it's so time consuming.

Edited by Marsbar

If you have problems with running away from combat, which I am very openly stating in the purchase thread is nowhere near perfect, turn on the 3D radar and figure out what happens.
I blacklist all the NPCs in your current objectmanager and then let wRobot generate a path to safe spot (no mobs around in 20-25 yards).  If it runs zig zag it's likely broken pathing. Hard to tell without the 3D radar. To me, it almost looks like you're using a conflicting plugin that enables fighting behavior again - but even that is hard to tell without a log file or the 3D radar. 

That being said, the rogue fightclass does support vanishing. However, HMP has to disable all wRobot fight behavior to run away from combat or wRobot will pick the fight back up and run movement on a different thread, chasing the target. 

I have no other plugins on aside from yours.

Havent tried vanishing powder yet - however based on the pathing I just kinda feel like it'll vanish, walk a little bit away, and then just bandage back into combat.

That's an assumption tho.
The pathing works and makes sense when I am dead or if I was ranged but doesn't work as melee or alive. At least if two NPCs are within 40 yards of each other.

I agree with what you and Marsbar said. Some of the claims on profiles/plugins/fightclasses are fucking braindead. I agree with your comment on the chain, often times they will try to say "Oh, the reason why you aren't getting good results is because you havent bought XYZ". Don't buy any profiles,  there are fightclasses that perform well enough for leveling,  it's a waste of money. Grinding is the only way to level with this bot, even though the profile makers claim that their questing profiles are getting "good results". These profile makers just want to pump as many quests as possible in the shortest amount of time, just so that they can go ahead and write "xxx number of quests!" on their thread. This means that the quests are not tested properly, and 99% of the time you will just be stuck in a endless loop of dying over and over until you get banned. They also tell the people who bought their profile to give a positive review on their thread, otherwise they will be toxic and not offer support for their profile. I hope for the love of god that Droidz makes a requirement to post videos of people leveling their bot from 1-20 or 1-30, just so people can get a proper look at how the profile performs. Also most of the time these "questers", are just grinding profiles, but they just charge a bit more to have a bunch of un-successful quests included.

If private servers are still popular when Classic launches I will make a properly working quester for TBC and WOTLK, and I won't charge a cent for it. I have always wanted WRobot to have the community of Honorbuddy, but it's hard when profiles arent properly checked and tested before being put up for sale.

Agreed. The profile ratings are very unreliable. I expected high quality/support from a 5 star vendor, and got none of that. I couldn't believe the amount of praise the seller had, considering my mediocre experience. Not sure what's happening there.

What also bothered my when I started using wRobot is that there is no basic Fight Classes to start off with. Which is something I didn't know beforehand. Glider used to come packed up with a basic fight class for every single class. They were not advanced, obviously, but they did the job. I'm botting on TBC and I couldn't find a single frost mage class that was not paid. I ended up creating my own, but... I shouldn't have to do that.

To be honest, I thought I was the only one who had complaints here, although I kept it private, but reading through this thread and other, I realize that there is a problem with the community.

As @Marsbar said, "If there was more competition the requirement for quality profiles would be higher." which is very accurate. So I'm hoping we can somehow turn the tide and create actual competition in the future. Again, I believe pay-what-you-want/donations would move wRobot forward with much higher quality, but that requires we move on from the greedy state of mind of creators and rely on cooperation, instead of competition.

It's just very monopolized here. I don't know if that's intentional. 
And to be fair most of my experience so far has been TBC or lower but I've looked into the forum download sections up to legion out of morbid curiousity.

Matenia makes the fight classes and makes a mandetory plugin that basically any serious botter basically needs to compensate for the lack of usability in the client.

Andoido is the only person making questers but damn does it struggle

Bambo and Truly are/were the only people really making any grinders... but grinders get you banned...

Only recently someone made a newish base dungeon setup, nobody is making solid all inclusive pvp/dual/arena/bg etc profiles, sparse profession profiles, etc.

And that's pretty much it. That's all you get folks. These people aren't bad guys, they're not idiots, it's not that they aren't good developers, nor are they swindling people. It's just a shitty situation that we have so little, the little we have doesnt seem to make a package that's comparable to the Bots of past, and it's very confusing for new people to come to terms without knowledge in C# and LUA.

5 hours ago, youthemannowdog said:

And to be fair most of my experience so far has been TBC or lower but I've looked into the forum download sections up to legion out of morbid curiousity.

Matenia makes the fight classes and makes a mandetory plugin that basically any serious botter basically needs to compensate for the lack of usability in the client.

Bambo and Truly are/were the only people really making any grinders... but grinders get you banned...

Mate. No offence, but every point here is wrong. Literally every single one.

You don't need any of it to bot. Grinder don't get you banned and so on...

There is like 2.5 buyers for payed products, where do you want another developers come from if there is no money in here? It's not retail. There is no HB user base. Why do you think every other bot suck at privat realms? Because there nothing to do for them. No one want to tear apart his ass making things for 2.5 buyers, that basicly will quit vanilla when tehir level 15 rogue wearing grey dagger will not be able to kill a boar of the same lavel.

P.S. Honestly saying, after all this stuff i want even to try publish some of my own things for sale and see how everyone will complain that it's to expensive or not perfect, while i was able to level literally thousend accounts with it.

the video shows just exactly what is wrong with the bot without exaggerating anything. I agree with everything in it especially spending $100 and still not being able to trust it... 

just why I in the first place quit the botting scene and wow overall

Sure this isn't honorbuddy and never will be but does everything have to be so goddamn expensive

9 hours ago, youthemannowdog said:

Only recently someone made a newish base dungeon setup, nobody is making solid all inclusive pvp/dual/arena/bg etc profiles, sparse profession profiles, etc.

And that's pretty much it. That's all you get folks. These people aren't bad guys, they're not idiots, it's not that they aren't good developers, nor are they swindling people. It's just a shitty situation that we have so little, the little we have doesnt seem to make a package that's comparable to the Bots of past, and it's very confusing for new people to come to terms without knowledge in C# and LUA.

No, you are wrong. Some of them are complete fucking idiots. Not giving a single fuck and just pumping out shit quality quest scripting and also horrible grind spots with 5000 mobs stacked on top of each other. Its completely their own fault. Take a look at andoidos stream when he is making his profiles. Not a single fuck is given when it comes to how well a character will be able to handle the quests, he just puts in the spots for where the quest items/mobs are, with no regard whatsoever if the bot can handle that many mobs. I doubt that this is a bot issue,  but rather a problem with profiles not being controlled properly. Profiles on Honorbuddy's paid profile section were tested properly and were only allowed if they were well scripted. I hope for the love of god the rules change for what kind of profiles are allowed to be up for sale on here.

9 hours ago, CocoChanel said:

No, you are wrong. Some of them are complete fucking idiots. Not giving a single fuck and just pumping out shit quality quest scripting and also horrible grind spots with 5000 mobs stacked on top of each other. Its completely their own fault. Take a look at andoidos stream when he is making his profiles. Not a single fuck is given when it comes to how well a character will be able to handle the quests, he just puts in the spots for where the quest items/mobs are, with no regard whatsoever if the bot can handle that many mobs. I doubt that this is a bot issue,  but rather a problem with profiles not being controlled properly. Profiles on Honorbuddy's paid profile section were tested properly and were only allowed if they were well scripted. I hope for the love of god the rules change for what kind of profiles are allowed to be up for sale on here.

well at least I didnt say it I guess

(but you're absolutely right)

But hey - this is what it looks like when you tell a developer on WRobot that their stuff isn't as good as they think it is and is only popular because nobody else competes
they'll passive aggressively tell you that you're a basic american racist through a fucking coupon  while at the same time trying to tell you that everyone elses fightclasses that you're beta testing are shit.

piss off.PNG

Calling me a basic american racist while your content does this

The first video is perfectly showcasing the biggest issue I have with wRobot paid profiles: the missing mob IDs. Because the "Attack before being attacked" option doesn't work properly, it makes those profiles a nightmare.

Imagine you make a grinding path with mobs along the way, and you add them all to the profile. The bot runs around and kills everything around, one by one. All good. Then a user contacts you and say "I'm playing a warrior and those scorpids which disarm you on the path are too hard to kill, fix it". What do you do? Well, one of the big vendor here just removes the mob ID from the profile. Then what happens? Sure you don't engage those mobs anymore, now, instead, you just run straight into their face while pulling other mobs. And when I reported the issue, the vendor told me he wouldn't fix it, because "it's much better like that" and "his profiles has leveled HUNDREDS (yeah, right) of characters without problem", basically putting the blame on me. And that's not even mentioning the enemy packs, the failure to take a zep, to go to Outlands etc...

How is that even tolerated?

I love how this guy gets mad because I called him out for running characters called "calmwhiteguy" and "angryblackguy" by naming my coupon "basicamericanracist" WHILE giving him stuff for free. Then quotes me out of context because he has nothing of value to add.

Here is what I actually said:

Not to mention every single profile specifically points out that rogue and warrior are the hardest classes to bot on and you need to manually interfere to update gear occasionally. 

Also, it's not my fucking fault whatever you have set up body pulls some mob and doesn't attack it. I don't control which target wRobot puts you in combat with. A fightclass ONLY REACTS to the target that wRobot is in combat with. You wanna know why the off-target wasn't recognized? Because whatever the fuck is going on with your setup blacklisted the first mob so it's not even showing when I check for how many enemies attack you. It'd be clearer if you were showing your log.

I can't fix the entire bot and I certainly can't fix whatever is happening with your setup. Check the fucking log file, you dipshit. If there is actually anything substantial in it, I can attempt to fix that. 

I mean no disrespect for this but i gotta say it.

stop FUCKING bitching, i mean there is no info on this thread post that is helping anyone, if people dont like the bot? Guess what do it by hand. This is a way to fix lower time with leveling but i see no one stepping up to the plate other then DEVS to do shit about it. Yes grinders are COMPLETE crap because the ban rate is high but if you are gonna bitch about it, make you're self you're own "quester profile." you're self, this thread has become a bitching dick contest and it find it retarded. Can people just be happy with what they got instead of bitching about what they want!

Yes the the Wrobot commuity has gotten smaller to the point people dont give but EVERYONE wanna take. @Droidz Has A REAL LIFE and GIVEN people the TOOLS TO MAKE THERE OWN SHIT without NEEDING HIM. 

@Matenia IS one of the Most Nice, Respectable, HELPING Devs out there, when i have a problem or need help with something he takes his time to give some advice even tho my questions seem silly to him, HE STILL takes the time to respect me and give advice. Hes kinda like a mentor To me , and to Everyone WHO ask him for advice or help. so please do not bash him. He given a lot of free products away to help people who do not have money or wanna test. He supports almost all projects with quester by giving a free copy of HMP or fightclasses to help DEV make there product. I gotta give him mad respect. HES awesome !

If the mob is blacklisted then why does it keep pathing directly into it trying to attack the target standing 5 feet next to it?

you got a lot of excuses Matenia but not a lot of answers that aren't insults

The calmwhiteguy thing is an inside joke because on steam my name is Calmwhiteguy and my in game profile picture is this

yrb0EwB.png  which in america is a key and peele sketch where key is Obamas anger translator. It's comedy. You know jokes?

One Question:

What Profile are you running and at which step are you? 

Is this Mob part of a quest or is it just some driveby mob? I had the same Problems with some Mobs, but i solved it with ZERadar. Don´t know if this support Classic, but you can give it a shot. It solves most Problems of driveby Mobs not getting recognized until fight. The Targetselection of Mobs which is implemented in WRobot is really barebone. You have to extend it via Plugin, Profile or FightinClass.

Just now, Talamin said:

One Question:

What Profile are you running and at which step are you? 

Is this Mob part of a quest or is it just some driveby mob? I had the same Problems with some Mobs, but i solved it with ZERadar. Don´t know if this support Classic, but you can give it a shot. It solves most Problems of driveby Mobs not getting recognized until fight.

These last 2 videos were using Bambos grinder I think or Trulys I cant remember. The first two videos were Andoidos quester. 
I wasnt using ZEradar for the past few days because Zero told me it's not working so I stopped testing it until he gives me the goahead.
These deaths are either from bad pathing, bad combat AI, or bad fleeing mechanics (well I still have fleeing on in HMP however it recently just gave up even TRYING to flee. Now it just combats until death) 

I'm doing this all in jest. Trying to make valid points people seem to agree with. It's not my fault you can spend a lot of money and get a bad experience.

It's just hard to swallow showing so many videos back to back to back of this bot dying over and over and over again. Here's a video where neither NPC are blacklisted and the bot failed to understand that I was under 10% HP and could not continue to fight however with fleeing on it didnt even attempt to zig zag away and die. Instead it chose to die on the spot.

This video represents any newcomer coming in and downloading HMP, a premium fight class, and a premium grinding profile. This is their experience. This is why people get banned. Why pay for premium profiles and plugins when a free experience will just get you banned faster so you dont have to waste the money?

Can you just post a god damn log file already? Clearly something in your setup is selecting new targets mid-combat. 
It's ignoring your first target and continuing combat onto a new target, similar to how the multi pull plugin works. 

If you're posting a log file, there will probably be some info in there on what might be causing this. If you're using any of the experimental options in HMP's settings, such as pulling enemies in your way, I can see how this could be happening with low latency settings.

Edit: Also in the latest video your bot, instead of turning around still tries to start combat with a new target. Which is exactly what causes this in the first place. 
Something is really fucked with your general combat settings. If combat isn't recognized properly, HMP also can't stop it to run away.

Edited by Matenia