Sick of buying garbage profiles

Every payed option here is maybe 5% of what glider or honorbuddy offered.

They arent even worth a cent if they say Truly AFK or REALLY SERIOUSLY AFK when they get stuck asking for a quest from an NPC with a grey ! above his head, or dying running into the middle of a field of 4 level higher npcs, etc.

How can this site allow the sale of absolutely shit tier garbage services? I'm fraud refunding every profile that isn't truly afk from 1-whatever it advertises. I don't want to have to edit a profile you claimed was finished.

One serious question is - is it Wrobot that is incapable of knowing how many red enemies my character is about to fight?
If there's 3 red named NPCs of my level infront of me every profile (from $5-$13) is completely incapable of avoiding or picking a better fight. It runs in there and gets massacred every time guarenteed. Without fail no matter the cost of the bot I'm getting killed 6-15 times per hour.

At level 5 I'm leveling MAYBE once per hour, likely once per two hours.

I mean the innefficiency of either this client or every single vanilla/tbc profile is just absolutely insane.

Not only that - it seems that avoiding the same area you died in is client based (Wrobot's responsibility) yet every death I have the bot just revives 10 feet away from the npc that killed me and then fights the next grouping of 9 bears to get massacred 25 feet away.

I would recommend Humanizing plugin from Maternia  will save u a big headache especially if you are new user to wrobot.  since hmp has a flee option u can set if u get low hp or mana it will run out of combat  along with a huge list of options.

Honestly, I do not believe any Quester Dev has the the time or the  knowledge to make a fully afk profile, there is always something wrong that people don’t input into the profile like training for spells n out land or northern etc, there is so many quarters that say there afk but are not. I don’t think any dev or  premium seller have the time or even know how everything (reasonable stuff ofc) to make a quester fully afk. It’s not something that can be done in a few hours then gg, 

you first need to build a base say 1-60 quests , then make sure it runs on all classes, then fix or use custom code on parts that case problems for other classes then they need to input custom paths, training code etc. it’s a lot of work. 500hour mim 

In pathing options, wRobot has a setting to avoid groups, it will attempt to path around them and in my experience this works like 3/4 of the time.
There's a setting for pull distance.
There's a setting for not pulling a unit if x hostile units are close.

Besides the pure grinding profiles, every quester (including the ones with 300+ quests that mostly grind) have seen a minimum of 300 to 500 hours of work already. The profiles can't magically make the bot base smarter. How about you try making your own quester from level 1-15 just to get an idea of the insane amount of time it takes and what you ACTUALLY have control over. And then familiarize yourself with wRobot and how to configure out. Because I've used a bunch of profiles to test my rotations and generally speaking I haven't chain died unless something seriously dumb happened like me personally starting the bot on the wrong continent.

Well I found that for any questing profile to have the faintest efficiency I have to skip half the quest options until I google when they become available.

Secondly someone recommended the humanizing plugin ($20) and that was the bare minimum to not chain die after already tweaking the settings you mentioned.

No, it's not minimum. That's if you want someone to solve your problem for you. The minimum is to make everything youself as you need it. It's free.

But to be fair, while i have not tryed any payed prifile i'm most certiant they are bad just because of lack of testing. You need to level literaly hundreds characters with a profile to test and fix everithing. It may took you monthes, or years. No one will do so much work for 5$

As @Matenia said, try to do it yourself and you everything will become clear )

I feel your pain. I’m doing my best to recreate my HB collection on here, but limitations due to private server limits (missing implementations or workarounds unique to one server not others) slow me down a little. I’m trying to find the most blizz-like 7.3.5 I can get, or attempt to start fixing one to match. TrinityCore just updated their private server latest branch to 8.2. If there was a bot here capable of it, I’d be all over testing that right now.

For any of you who know my work, you know the level of detail and perfection I demand of it. If you dont’t, know that I put a lot of time and effort into my profiles plugins and fight classes. If anyone can offer me any assistance on the private server side of things, please feel free to contact me here or on my discord (https://discord.gg/EdBjvcj)

Hope I can get the ball rolling soon and get my works out to you all!

1 hour ago, thebrodieman said:

If anyone can offer me any assistance on the private server side of things, please feel free to contact me here or on my discord (https://discord.gg/EdBjvcj)

Hope I can get the ball rolling soon and get my works out to you all!

Loved the compendium, give me a shout if you have questions and I'll attempt to answer what I can. I've also jumped on your discord.

Honestly, I'm with you on that one. I remember back in the glider days, everything apart from Glider was free and the forum was full of surprisingly good profiles/FCs. I leveled a lot of characters on the retail server without much issues. Now I'm back to botting with wRobot and it's a whole different world. wRobot itself is a pretty impressive beast, but you have to put quite a bit of money in profiles/FCs/Plugins to have a somewhat decent botting experience and even then, there are glaring issues and lots of tweaking required.

If you play an early expansion, almost nothing's free. I couldn't even find Fight Classes at all for my chars. I've resorted to creating my own (which I'll release soon). 
Also I don't like the "if you're not happy, try making a profile yourself and you'll see" argument. I know how insanely hard it is to make a quester profile, and I'm even ready to be a "beta tester", despite paying for a supposedly finished product. But please, just stop advertising your 1-X profile it as "THE ONLY TRUE 100% AFK PROFILE", cause it's never true, and be ready to fix the bugs that people report. 
It's really bad for the community growth when new wRobot users get baited into thinking the profiles do exactly what they advertise and feel robbed when they don't.

On the bright side, wRobot is cheap and offers lots of options. It's just... the botting community is not much of a community anymore, it's mostly people trying to make money off of it, and some of them went too far. There are still cool people around trying to help for free and hopefully a few can lead by example. If you can code a bit, and if you enjoy botting, be one of them.

16 minutes ago, Zer0 said:

everything he said

Yeah man - as a former creator for Glider profiles it really is a challenge and I get that. I just rarely if ever saw people put out work that was anywhere near as low of quality. For every 20 payed profiles/plugins/etc there are 1 that are listed as advertised and yet even then everything moves exactly like a runescape bot.

I just put in like almost $50 FOR ONE CHARACTER (A human rogue) just to see how far it can get. I can tell you that after a half hour of tinkering and restarting Wrobot things usually start and I've got it from 10 deaths an hour to 1 or 2. After that it's mindless illogical half grinding half questing sometimes dying sometimes afk'ing. Honorbuddy would level me at least 4x as fast and any average rated Glider profile would be 2x as fast

You NEVER got that low of quality with anything near HB or Glider community profiles. By 6 months in most glider profiles were VERY solid and it almost became hard to compete as a creator. Here it feels like "hard work" was a full weekend of redbull and tweaking 4 lines of code after someone got banned from an untested/unfinished "really afk" profile.

Like I'm running Humanizer/afk plugin ($25), a payed for combat rogue plugin($10), and Truly afk 1-70 ($10) and jesus christ I genuinly have to have my eyeballs glued to the screen wondering WTF is going on with this idiot bot every 5 minutes? Like you've got 5 quests to turn in but your vanishing off of level 8 mobs when you're level 11? It's disgraceful. And I don't mean to hate on creator content - I just hate paying A LOT OF MONEY compared to what was available in the past for an exponentially more buggy and inefficient system.

It's also REALLY dissapointing to have creators require order ID's on their plugins that confine you to however many IPS THEY want you to use or however many accounts open THEY want to charge you for. You cant just pay for 3 sessions on Wrobot and start. You have to pay for a fightingclass for each character ($5-10 each), a Plugin to make them at least function in combat ($15+) and then hope to god that there is a semi decent leveling profile in your expansion (rare and $5+). Then after you pay all that money you realize that the plugin only gives you one IP so if your bot gets IP banned you lose your $25. Then your Quester requires you to pay for more IPS.. Then you're out $55. It's shady, its bad for business, and you folks rope people in with bot promises and then microtransaction them with all this shit tier coding.

Truly AFK is named after the creator (Truly). It's pretty misleading and the quester (which is just a grinder, really) hasn't been touched since 2016 or 2017. It's possibly the worst investment when Bambo and Andoido update their stuff frequently and have quite good reviews. You could've also hopped on Discord to ask about this before.

Also, the plugin gives you ONE CONCURRENT IP. It frees up after 15 minutes of not using it. It's literally only there to prevent people sharing everything for free, which happened all the time. Not to mention if you run a socks5 per VM/character and only tunnel WoW's traffic instead of wRobot's as well, you don't ever need more than 1 IP.

I've put over 1000 hours into HMP since I started working on wRobot. I've published 1000s of lines of code for free here and usually share my source as well. A lot of what HMP offers is broken into smaller (not as thorough) plugins I published (including the source) for free here as well. 
The vanilla section also has a bunch of fightclasses (with source code) that can be easily adjusted for TBC too.

If you think I'm going to release fightclasses I've spent 30-100 hours on each (not to mention all the time that went into the framework, which is a lot more advanced for TBC and WotLK) for free, so someone asshole who isn't capable of writing their own can call them shit tier coding because they aren't willing to shell out 6.50 (of which I get less than 5 bucks after taxes and fees), you're delusional. 

The amount of support I have to give for people who don't  even understand that my fightclass doesn't decide when and whom the bot picks a fight but handles the rotation when the bot engages combat, can't follow the instructions to enter the order id, don't set up wRobot's regen settings properly and blame the fightclass for not eating, etc alone is already hardly worth the 5 bucks for all the frustration I have to deal with.

Edited by Matenia

I'm not singling you out Matenia - you're humanizing plugin is the only thing that makes WRobot even function.

Unfortunately the others (bamboo) either do 1-60 and charge for 60-70 separately or dont offer anything for TBC or whatever. The whole experience as a newcomer is incredibly frustrating and expensive compared to what was offered with nearly the same service (Glider) or actually professional (coders were paid by Bosslands) Honorbuddy examples. There's no where near the same polish.

That and both of them List everything as "grinder + quests" which means 1 level of questing and then 5 levels of grinding, 1 level of questing, 5 levels of grinding.

For example with Anduinos when I bought the 1-60 it was the same as Truly's. I hit level 10 and now I have to just watch it grind and skip all these quests until 14 then it might pick up 3 quests to level 15 and then grind till 19 again. That's not really polished.

1 minute ago, Ordush said:

Most of you guys are forgetting that a lot of the coders on the old bots were actually paid to do what they do.

I mean $5-10 for a profile that only quests one level out of 5 is basically getting paid to do what they do - which is probably about 200 copy paste lines of code.

Or a plugin that just says to sinister strike 5 times and then eviscerate. Or frost bolt until damaged then frost shield.

42 minutes ago, calmwhiteguy said:

I mean $5-10 for a profile that only quests one level out of 5 is basically getting paid to do what they do - which is probably about 200 copy paste lines of code.

Or a plugin that just says to sinister strike 5 times and then eviscerate. Or frost bolt until damaged then frost shield.

"plugin", you obviously have read into this.
Anyway try and ask a coder what he takes an hour when working on code for a company. Then find out how long it has taken people to do "just" that.
Finally compare their sales numbers with the time spent. I can promise you that, it's not worth the time... So trust me when i say that people "selling" stuff here, doesn't sell their stuff just for profit.

I write C++, C, Java, HTML CSS, LUA, and Python.

WRobot calls them Plugins, Profiles, Fightclasses, etc.

If you spend 40 hours (and i'll bet you money that 75% of the things sold on here went nowhere near 40 hours) on something and sell 80 copies of a $10 dollar "plugin" that's $800 which equates to $20 an hour worth of work.

If you spent 40 hours 3 years ago on a profile and then continued to sell it at $10 per pop per SINGLE IP address - and then you've sold 200 copies that's $2,000 for which you made $50 an hour on something you half assed 3 years ago.

That's money. And in most states in the USA that's decent money. For something that's 1/5th the quality people charged the same in under Glider.
I think it's a lack of dedication. 40 hours for people here seems to be 10 hours for the people who made profiles when Glider was around. You can spend 100 hours on something and it's still shit and that doesnt give you the right to be upset that someone calls it shit despite you spending a ridiculous amount of time on it.

compound that with you selling a 1-60 and then just adding a 60-70 separate payment instead of making a TBC specific 1-70 profile looks lazy. It wouldnt take much to combine them and it will improve the quality and feel of the product but things like that aren't considered here. It's about professionalism and quality. You spend a month making 12 half assed $10 each profile/plugin/fightclasses and you're making decent money while people get banned regularly in the servers.

1 hour ago, calmwhiteguy said:

I write C++, C, Java, HTML CSS, LUA, and Python.

WRobot calls them Plugins, Profiles, Fightclasses, etc.

If you spend 40 hours (and i'll bet you money that 75% of the things sold on here went nowhere near 40 hours) on something and sell 80 copies of a $10 dollar "plugin" that's $800 which equates to $20 an hour worth of work.

If you spent 40 hours 3 years ago on a profile and then continued to sell it at $10 per pop per SINGLE IP address - and then you've sold 200 copies that's $2,000 for which you made $50 an hour on something you half assed 3 years ago.

That's money. And in most states in the USA that's decent money. For something that's 1/5th the quality people charged the same in under Glider.
I think it's a lack of dedication. 40 hours for people here seems to be 10 hours for the people who made profiles when Glider was around. You can spend 100 hours on something and it's still shit and that doesnt give you the right to be upset that someone calls it shit despite you spending a ridiculous amount of time on it.

I will bet you that most of us here use more than 40 hours on our stuff lol. Personally I'm in the hundreds of hours, on most of what i have made, some even more.
And if you think we make 20$ an hour with the stuff we have here, you must be insane rofl. This community isn't HB, the amount users here are pretty limited. You even have to remember that it's a ONE time sell, at some point the marked is saturated... Anyway, you are only on about conflict, your whole attitude is great.
Not gonna waste anymore time on this debate.

It's not about conflict - it's about hoping people step up their quality.

It's dissapointing for hundreds of new users coming in and finding a bot that microtransactioned like a phone and just like phone apps the overall quality is extremely subpar.

And this is directly comparing to the exact same system Glider had, for example. Glider was a bot that people sold profiles for. Why did those look so much less like bots? Why did they do so much more in one profile than a plugin, a fightclass, and a profile can do in WRobot community?

I know nothing can come out of this - it was just to voice general frustration coming from a developers point of view - the quality and pricing matchup here is not as advertised. It's mostly highschool weekend coding with an iffy client that very clearly gets a lot of people banned in private servers. All the while everything is listed as AFK QUESTING BOT or FULLY FUNCTIONAL FIGHTCLASS when it doesn't do anything as advertised, only lets you do it on one IP, and gives you a limited amount of downloads. I'm over here testing the BEST 3 "questing" + grinding bots for alliance 1-60/70 in TBC and there's 15 other people next to me running the same paths, doing the same fightclasses, it's all copy pasted lines of code and minimal effort. I'm "questing" one level out of 5 on every top level most downloaded profile.

We've done better than this in the past and it's dissapointing to see where the botting community has gone. 

The only thing I've found here that would even raise an eyebrow linking in a Resume is Matenia's work so far.

3 hours ago, Ordush said:

I will bet you that most of us here use more than 40 hours on our stuff lol. 

4 hours ago, calmwhiteguy said:

You can spend 100 hours on something and it's still shit and that doesnt give you the right to be upset that someone calls it shit despite you spending a ridiculous amount of time on it.

I understand your frustration, although my experience hasn't been as bad as yours. It's underwhelming at first, but you can still have a decently running bot with some patience and elbow grease. If you die 10 times per hour on a low level char, then there might be something wrong other than the FC or profile. If you need help setting up your bot, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm pretty new to wRobot but I was still able to fully level 2 chars. I now know what works and what doesn't and yes, sometimes you have to manually take over in order to bridge the gap or code your own stuff.

It's just things that newcomers don't know before buying the product. There are flaws, a lack of documentation and there's pretty much no quality control over third-party elements. Things obviously break, deprecate update after update and are sometimes poorly maintained or straight up abandoned. Once you've made peace with it, you do with what you have because there's no alternative. Hopefully you can turn your frustration into lines of code to share with the community. That's what I do. Even if it's nothing big, even if it's not perfect, it slowly helps us all move forward.

I believe a good overall solution would be a "pay-what-you-want" system which would reward reliable and competent sellers while at the same time releasing the customer service pressure off their shoulder, but that would mean a decrease of revenue for them, so that won't happen.

9 hours ago, Matenia said:

If you think I'm going to release fightclasses I've spent 30-100 hours on each (not to mention all the time that went into the framework, which is a lot more advanced for TBC and WotLK) for free, so someone asshole who isn't capable of writing their own can call them shit tier coding because they aren't willing to shell out 6.50 (of which I get less than 5 bucks after taxes and fees), you're delusional. 

The amount of support I have to give for people who don't  even understand that my fightclass doesn't decide when and whom the bot picks a fight but handles the rotation when the bot engages combat, can't follow the instructions to enter the order id, don't set up wRobot's regen settings properly and blame the fightclass for not eating, etc alone is already hardly worth the 5 bucks for all the frustration I have to deal with.

What Matenia said right here is pretty telling. Everyone seems frustrated, from vendor to buyer. Incompetent buyers are infuriated because they put money into what they think is a magical out-of-the-box solution, only to be disappointed, competent buyers are angry because they're assumed to be incompetent, and sellers become tired and jaded of it all. There's toxicity within the community, and money has everything to do with it. That's just my 2 cents.

I think the issue is that "competant buyers" shouldnt be people who realize that most payed for content in Wrobot is not even remotely out of the box ready to use without a ban within the first week of botting without decent code alteration or 10+ deaths per hour.

its about expectation - new users are brought to a payed for client called Wrobot with the promise of competant and dedicated coders who write quality scripts that do what you pay for. They frequently dont and you are the person who fronts that burdon by being banned, by having to fix their code, or by having to pay for other stuff that works better with other peoples shit.

I don't think you should expect your consumer to heavily modify your stuff because the other profiles or fightclasses they have to download/pay for are garbage even if your plugin was decent.

Like literally just now. I bought Andionos 1-60 profile for grinding, I have a payed for Combat Rogue fightclass, I have Matenias Humanizing plugin - and my rogue just died fighting a same level 15 goretusk in westfall TWO TIMES IN A ROW. One NPC killed me, and we were the same level. That's not proper coding nor is it quality fightclass coding. Not only did Wrobot fail to provide me a quality mesh, nor did Matenia develope code that could get me out of dying two times in a row to a same level NPC, nor did the maker of the combat rogue fightclass code something that could quickly execute a good rotation. It's ALL low quality.

I just spent the equivalent of a brand new triple AAA game title to get probably the lowest quality botting experience out-of-the-box experience that WoW has had available since botting in this game became available.

Probably the saddest part is that no specific programmer is to blame. A good profile and good humanizing plugin but a bad fightclass will still lead you to level 2 weeks slower than you would by yourself with 10+ hours per day of botting. A good plugin and fightclass but a bad profile can get you 2 weeks slower than yourself. This hasnt existed until WRobot.

Just fyi, the fightclass is likely mine, hence why I responded to that earlier.
You keep claiming to have experience, but I've not seen anything but complaints.

Please, oh wise one, teach me how to create a rogue fightclass that won't die vs same/higher level boars in westfall when you're running dagger rogue at low levels, probably still haven't even got an offhand weapon equipped and think that somehow the bot can magically make your rogue invincible when coded well. What exactly do you want to do? At that level, you have gouge, ss, evis and evasion. In Vanilla/TBC, Evasion is on a 5 minute CD. Every player who's stupid enough to engage combat below 100% HP with a mob his own level under those conditions is likely to die unless evasion is ready.

It's like... learn your damn class. I'm 100% sure, you've actually failed to set up wRobot to regen at 55 or 60%, so it doesn't regen after rezzing and it still engages combat unless you drop below 35% (the default setting). Then you come here and blame people because you lack basic game knowledge. 
Not to mention every single profile specifically points out that rogue and warrior are the hardest classes to bot on and you need to manually interfere to update gear occasionally. 

45 minutes ago, The Smokie. said:

I think this fourm post is kinda getting out of hand, (no disrespect to anyone.) @Droidz or @BetterSister can we have this thread locked?

Please don't. It's obviously not a very healthy conversation, but it's raising valid points all around and i'm interested in hearing them. If controversial threads are instantly hammered down, then that means there is no possible conversation.